Secret Celeb Gossip #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that Billie Piper sat next to her??
Yes. She went out with Lawrence Foxs brother before Matt Smith and they stayed friends.

Not seen that photo before, is that real?! Posh and Becks?
That is almost the worst photo i've ever seen 😄

Agree we Dominic West and Lily James. Last week he made the odd comments about jumping for joy when Trump had COVID.
I think that's what led to the press trying to catch him out. If theres one thing I've learnt from reading the gossip sites, its if there are a flurry of non stories about a celeb it's because they are biding their time on something big. LJ has been papped just walking around shopping in London a lot lately. He made the Trump comments and they went for the jugular.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

WE'RE FINE EVERYONE, NOTHING TO SEE HERE.
And then give it a few days or weeks then they will announce they have split. He is equally to be blamed knowing he is a married man, but what is Lily James thinking? Women like her are real trash, as she well knows he is married. Both deserve what is coming.He should have ended it with his wife before creating this mess, and Lily should have sent him away till he was single. Oh the ‘me too’ movement!

Reactions: 14
I think that's what led to the press trying to catch him out. If theres one thing I've learnt from reading the gossip sites, its if there are a flurry of non stories about a celeb it's because they are biding their time on something big. LJ has been papped just walking around shopping in London a lot lately. He made the Trump comments and they went for the jugular.
Good point, never thought of that. And then this performance from then this morning. I hope Lily isn’t going to escape this scot free. She’s basically the other woman involved here and she would have known his situation. She shouldn’t get off lightly.

Reactions: 5
He was AMAZING as John boy in Love/ Hate
I still think that show was one of the best Iv ever seen

I think lily is gorgeous but these photos make me want to vomit.
she gone down in my estimations if he’s still married
He's fantastic in love/hate Ive just recently started watching them again from the beginning

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I used to live in Chippenham (near where the daily mail says they are living) and I am dying to know what village they are in! I would totally be doing a drive by to see what’s going on! I can’t imagine all this happening and then doing an awkward photo in front of my house!

Reactions: 5
Speaking of Savile (urgh), has anybody ever read this transcript from HIGNFY? It's been debunked largely but there's a lot of people who still say it's genuine - not sure what to think but it's certainly believable.

If you read all the way down to the bottom it does say it isn't real - the blogger posts a letter from the people who wrote it, confirming the whole thing was a prank. Saying that tho, you can still hear and see it exactly as you read it. God, he was a vile man.

Reactions: 14
Oh, dear god no. I genuinely believe that show Love/Hate inspired a generation of scumbags, dealers and criminals. Because ever since the past few years in especially in Dublin, it’s an epidemic for Teenage boys who are dealing and generally just being knackers of society and a lot of them all were growing up when the show was airing and it praised that lifestyle and showed how cool it was and that you’re so hard and intimidating. Think about it the show was getting 1.5 million viewers each week on RTE and we only have around 5 million in the ROI.

Now I’m just like sooo it’s worth being shot dead in a street for because Tom Vaughan Lawlor is pretending to be a dirty Dublin criminal. Just around a 15 mins drive from where I grew up the body parts of a 17 year old where found in a bag because feuding gangs got that far out of control.

That show has a lot of influence on the current issue involving young men and teenage boys being scrotes of society especially now that they’re living their coke hazed blue wkd love/hate fantasy. Without failing to realise all those actors in the shows are from good families and the majority of them are posh who have connections in RTE and BBC to get their parts.

Even the kid Barry Keoghan who starred as a little scrote in and who genuinely was from a bad environment as his motherhad died from a heroin od when he was a baby, he now has a deal with marvel and Disney to star in their movies as a main character. Which proves the point that these people are not actually scumbags and what they did was a job and the kids who took influence never took the lesson the show did emulate that their jobs always left them with a bullet in the head, in prison, owing out thousands and favours or even worse your family being murdered because of your job.

Im not mad at you I just genuinely hate that show because I wholeheartedly believe that it has ruined a lot of lives as it warped a lot of children’s minds. They wanna be Pablo Escobar but fail to be Pablo Tescobar
This horrific stuff has been going on way before love/hate and similar shows. Where I've grown up anyway. I'm in my 30s and it's always been rife where I live. Since years and years before I was born and still today.

Reactions: 4
And then give it a few days or weeks then they will announce they have split. He is equally to be blamed knowing he is a married man, but what is Lily James thinking? Women like her are real trash, as she well knows he is married. Both deserve what is coming.He should have ended it with his wife before creating this mess, and Lily should have sent him away till he was single. Oh the ‘me too’ movement!
What does that mean? "Oh the 'me too' movement?

Reactions: 7
All this talk of Dominic West ( sorry not a clue who he is) has got me thinking about Samuel West, recently on tv playing Siegfried Farnon in All Creatures Great And Small.
I think he’s so handsome, and a great actor too, no surprise there given who is parents are. I wonder if there’s any tea on him . . . though I’d like to think not!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've never seen that photo before! Oh dear. I meant the photos at a premiere, if anyone remembers, where Posh was dressed a bit flamenco in bright red and was kind of slithering around Becks. I'll see if I can find a pic

It's in this article. Sorry, it's a black dress and bright red lips with a mad adoring stare. Forgot about those boobs too...
I remember yet more staged "SO IN LOVE!!!" photos around that time, something like David and Victoria larking around on a ski slope and having these fixed grins for the camera. I always feel bad when VB gets criticised for being 'miserable', she puts up with a lot.

Reactions: 19
It's funny really because things like social media and these 'side bar of shame' websites have just made the concept of 'celebrity' completely lose its shine. When I was younger, I'd read an interview in Smash Hits or the Culture supplement of The Times (I had a VERY confused upbringing/ childhood) and think how cool and mysterious these people were. Reading interviews was like a sneaky peak into their life- a tantalising bit of ankle. Now, with social media and the like, I feel like we get the full frontal, bent over, NSFW, Hard Core XXX exposure on the regular that, when all is said and done, they're just as boring/ scummy/ head-like as people we know and avoid in our regular lives.

The Dominic and Lily stuff should shock us all but, really, it just makes you think how pathetic they are. I get the same stories off my nana regarding Gareth from over the road playing away from his misses with the strumpet in the local village. And, to be honest, I'd much rather hear my nana recall how he's giving this woman a good rogering in his his Corsa down by the local Home Bargains (with the state of his hip as well, deeer) than see photos of that lot any day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Agree we Dominic West and Lily James. Last week he made the odd comments about jumping for joy when Trump had COVID.

Also saw this on Twitter re Lily James. Granted it takes 2 to tango but I can’t help but feel this is being done for her benefit and he’s been a fool falling for it?
I get the PR stunt with Chris Evans. I'd do whatever I had to if it got me a night with Chris Evans.

But everything else, what is going on? She just seems to be totally off her nut (coke and just bizarre behaviour). She is a bit shambolic. Now the affair with a married man, both obviously in the wrong, just not a good look for her in terms of her career at the moment.

Reactions: 16
Who knows if the wife being angry is the truth and not some bizare attempt to cover up a more open marriage.

Reactions: 10
Who knows if the wife being angry is the truth and not some bizare attempt to cover up a more open marriage.
This is quite telling. I wonder if it's like Ewan McGregor's 'open marriage' which was only open to him shagging actresses he was working with but which the wife didn't seem to have a clue about.

There's also this tweet:

It seems clear he likes to put it about and the wife tolerates it. Although I wonder how easy it is to shrug off once the world knows he's going with other women.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This is quite telling. I wonder if it's like Ewan McGregor's 'open marriage' which was only open to him shagging actresses he was working with but which the wife didn't seem to have a clue about.

There's also this tweet:

It seems clear he likes to put it about and the wife tolerates it. Although I wonder how easy it is to shrug off once the world knows he's going with other women.
Probally not that hard - do people really care?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Dominic and Lily stuff should shock us all but, really, it just makes you think how pathetic they are. I get the same stories off my nana regarding Gareth from over the road playing away from his misses with the strumpet in the local village. And, to be honest, I'd much rather hear my nana recall how he's giving this woman a good rogering in his his Corsa down by the local Home Bargains (with the state of his hip as well, deeer) than see photos of that lot any day!
That really made me laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
@Thegreenbush96 it's trending on Twitter, we're talking about it here, and it's the top story on the Daily Mail online. So for today, yes, people care. If I were to meet him in a few years I would bet it would be the first thing I'd remember about him too. I imagine if you're his wife it feels like the whole world knows your business where before it was between the two of you.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.