Secret Celeb Gossip #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd just come to see if this had been posted! This is so bizarre. They could just do a joint statement rather than making a song and dance out of canoodling for the press and handing out strange notes. Wonder what on earth that's all about.
Or even no comment whatsoever.

Reactions: 7
Speaking of Savile (urgh), has anybody ever read this transcript from HIGNFY? It's been debunked largely but there's a lot of people who still say it's genuine - not sure what to think but it's certainly believable.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Agreed, maybe covering old ground but, I'm down in Bournemouth and Savile was well known around here for his 'antics' in the 60's & 70's.
Yes, he certainly was, and do you remember the England mascot Ken Bailey?

I posted in an earlier thread about Savile terrorising a friend of mine in the Outlook one night; she was either 16 or 17 and had to phone her dad, from the public phone in the club, to come and rescue her!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
err, I think you mean Baroness Floella of Benjamin!
My younger brother was in the same class at school as Floellaā€™s nephew. I knew about her This Is Your Life before she did as her sister (or sis in law) spilled the beans to my mum who told me. Splash of tea, not brilliant though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Dominic West thing is just so random, especially as he and the wife have always been relatively low-key. As someone said above, this (the bizarre press conference) is the type of thing the Beckhams would do. If it's a publicity stunt, there's no one who comes off looking good - he looks sleazy, the wife looks gullible, Lily looks desperate. It reminds me of the Sienna Miller-Balthazar Getty thing as well.

Reactions: 16
The Dominic West thing is just so random, especially as he and the wife have always been relatively low-key. As someone said above, this (the bizarre press conference) is the type of thing the Beckhams would do. If it's a publicity stunt, there's no one who comes off looking good - he looks sleazy, the wife looks gullible, Lily looks desperate. It reminds me of the Sienna Miller-Balthazar Getty thing as well.
Its just so horrifically ill judged. He is an actor yet couldnt even kiss his wife convincingly! Its almost as if she has forced him to make a statement after the shock of it and hes done what she said to save his marriage. Theyve made it worse because its turned into a farce!

Reactions: 16
Its just so horrifically ill judged. He is an actor yet couldnt even kiss his wife convincingly! Its almost as if she has forced him to make a statement after the shock of it and hes done what she said to save his marriage. Theyve made it worse because its turned into a farce!
I hope the hand we canā€™t see (belonging to Westā€™s wife Catherine) is pressing a knife to his ribs.

Actually I wondered whether that was what Victoria Beckham was doing during those awful staged ā€œlook at us, together and so much in love!ā€ photos the Beckhams did on a quad bike - her sitting behind him, gripping his waist in wifely adoration - after the Rebecca Loos story came out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1602592265901.jpeg

Actually, I got that wrong! He is behind her. Maybe she told him that a sniper had a rifle trained on his head and that heā€™d shoot if he didnā€™t look adoring enough. He looks pretty grudging, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 274348
Actually, I got that wrong! He is behind her. Maybe she told him that a sniper had a rifle trained on his head and that heā€™d shoot if he didnā€™t look adoring enough. He looks pretty grudging, eh?
I've never seen that photo before! Oh dear. I meant the photos at a premiere, if anyone remembers, where Posh was dressed a bit flamenco in bright red and was kind of slithering around Becks. I'll see if I can find a pic

It's in this article. Sorry, it's a black dress and bright red lips with a mad adoring stare. Forgot about those boobs too...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agree we Dominic West and Lily James. Last week he made the odd comments about jumping for joy when Trump had COVID.

Also saw this on Twitter re Lily James. Granted it takes 2 to tango but I canā€™t help but feel this is being done for her benefit and heā€™s been a fool falling for it?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Agree we Dominic West and Lily James. Last week he made the odd comments about jumping for joy when Trump had COVID.

Also saw this on Twitter re Lily James. Granted it takes 2 to tango but I canā€™t help but feel this is being done for her benefit and heā€™s been a fool falling for it?
Is that Billie Piper sat next to her??

Reactions: 4
Lily James is one hard-faced witch and Dominic West is a disrespectful, deluded twit. Those photos just make my blood boil!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.