Secret Celeb Gossip #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m loving this thread, been lurking for a while. I have no tea of my own, but remembered this amazing interview with Quincy Jones. He spills SO much tea, about so many legends.
It’s from 2018, maybe it’s already been posted here, or maybe a lot of you have read it.
But if you missed it, settle down, with an actual cup of tea or bevarage of your choice, and ENJOY!
@TeaLover49 sending positive vibes, I hope you enjoy this interview!

Reactions: 20
Oh I'm sure I read that somewhere. It did sound surprising but then the most highly paid actor list always surprises me. I'd have thought her being gay/bi would have superseded that, considering how homophobic Hollywoodis too.. Lily is an idiot then. She must know what happens. Shes really gone off the rails lately. She needs to sack whoever is advising her!
What about the top
Agreed, maybe covering old ground but, I'm down in Bournemouth and Savile was well known around here for his 'antics' in the 60's & 70's.
I was told by a copper she’d seen files on him and Cliff Richards 25 years ago. Savile was protected, and you have to ask yourself why. Sickening.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 9
I’m loving this thread, been lurking for a while. I have no tea of my own, but remembered this amazing interview with Quincy Jones. He spills SO much tea, about so many legends.
It’s from 2018, maybe it’s already been posted here, or maybe a lot of you have read it.
But if you missed it, settle down, with an actual cup of tea or bevarage of your choice, and ENJOY!
I did read that QJ has a nervous breakdown over the successes of thriller...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I just think the paparazzi got lucky and snapped up some compromising photos of Dominic and Lily on their little getaway in Italy. During a pandemic no less.

It’s like the whole Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders incident. People are just that stupid and caught up in the moment with their lust. Lily has done several stupid things in public these past few months so I’m sure paparazzi was following her and waiting for a slip up. I don’t think they were following Dominic bc of his Trump-COVID remark more so than they were following her.
I did wonder if they assumed they wouldn’t be recognised with masks on, although I know they were snapped without too

Reactions: 3
I did read that QJ has a nervous breakdown over the successes of thriller...
Wow, I’d never heard that*, but I wouldn’t be surprised. That album was huge! I don’t think we’ll ever see an album that successful again (I hope I’m wrong though!)
*ETA my memory’s awful, he mentions that in this interview! 🙈

Reactions: 2
Good interview (Quincey J)....he used to go out with Ivanka?????

I went to an event at the Royal Albert Hall a few years ago. It was an evening with Micheal Caine. He was sat on the stage being interviewed by Jonathan Ross - MC did it for the NSPCC to bring in money. There was an orchestra to the side. So you had a few anecdotes, music from MC films, more anecdotes, more music etc. Joss Stone did a bit of singing, not a fan but okay enough. Quincey was there and then orchestra played with him conducting, “This is the Self Preservation Society” from The Italian Job. I had no idea he wrote that until that point...

Reactions: 6
H
Thats awful about Saville. He must have known. It was an open secret that he was at the very least extremely sleazy.

Did he leave them for the ice skater? I didnt know anything about them, but they were on Pointless Celebrities.
could do a Family Fortunes with all his exes, that would be a laugh

WE'RE FINE EVERYONE, NOTHING TO SEE HERE.
Just when I thought he couldn’t get any more contemptible!
Making your wife docthe “everything is great” just underlines the disparity of power in the couple, and his complete lack of consideration for her feelings.
Its all about his career. So poor woman must do the charade and exhibit all the genuine enthusiasm of the accused in a1950s Soviet show trial, when she says they’re fine. Who on earth would fall for this bull-tit, apart from maybe his mum?
Vile man. Hope his knob falls off.
David Seaman
Oh last I heard she was saying she’s welcome to him. Did they patch things up.?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
We never know what goes on in other people’s marriages @Idontliketogossipbut Him getting his jollies on the side might suit her just fine. Some people are not bothered by a lack of monogamy. Not everyone has bought into the one person one relationship model. I am married. A few years back if I found out husband was unfaithful I would have been devastated. Now I would be more sanguine about it. I don’t love him any less, he has not done anything to upset me, just age has made me realise that there is more to a relationship than monogamy. I am not looking for side action either, just my views have evolved as I have in years.

Reactions: 17
Or
Or even no comment whatsoever.
Or perhaps not sucking the face off a co star with form?

We never know what goes on in other people’s marriages @Idontliketogossipbut Him getting his jollies on the side might suit her just fine. Some people are not bothered by a lack of monogamy. Not everyone has bought into the one person one relationship model. I am married. A few years back if I found out husband was unfaithful I would have been devastated. Now I would be more sanguine about it. I don’t love him any less, he has not done anything to upset me, just age has made me realise that there is more to a relationship than monogamy. I am not looking for side action either, just my views have evolved as I have in years.
That’s quite an un-usual view though isn’t it? If you factor in the flaunting of it, even more so.

Reactions: 4
do you think something worse is being hidden about them? I cant think what, and why would you stage an affair? I do believe the press has gone after them after he slagged off Donald Trump and they may be making this into a huge deal as a distraction but they would certainly not be complicit in that. They are both very left wing. She has been on a lot of anti government protests.
I thought he was rampant Tory

This is an interesting interview too, though, I did go off Quincy Jones after his comments with GQ about MM (Marilyn Monroe). She was already insecure and damaged without encountering such male specimens. Creep. https://www.gq.com/story/quincy-jones-has-a-story

Reactions: 1
How odd is this? And to hand the letter to the press too??
if your marraige is strong, do you really need a crib sheet with that on?
isnt he supposed to an actor, spouting stuff you don’t feel should be his strong suit.
i wonder if he’s got a letter spaying my husband isn’t a selfish tosser, signed wife...
I bet it makes Katherine feel special him kissing her with his hand in his pocket.

What a knob.
That’s no excuse.
Only joking, agreed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I just kept thinking "Jeez the dude from Mama Mia hasn't aged well" then I was told it wasn't him.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I do hope lily James isn’t the other woman and it’s just dodgy photos! She’s apparently really lovely In person. A relative met her at an annual MND charity walk, apparently Lily goes every year as she lost her dad to MND.

Also I think there’s more to this. My thoughts are that perhaps he’s allowed to play away but not publicly and he’s fucked up with the pap shots. Wife is upset/embarrassed with everyone knowing he plays away, rather than the infidelity itself? Especially as there’s children involved. I don’t know any of this obviously, just my thoughts. Why else would they do a random letter to the press? Hmm, Strange.

Reactions: 9
I've never seen that photo before! Oh dear. I meant the photos at a premiere, if anyone remembers, where Posh was dressed a bit flamenco in bright red and was kind of slithering around Becks. I'll see if I can find a pic

It's in this article. Sorry, it's a black dress and bright red lips with a mad adoring stare. Forgot about those boobs too...
Do you remember VVB looking even more sour than usual at Harry and Meghan’s nuptials? Apparently another of his extra curricular activites had only just come to life.

Q
And then give it a few days or weeks then they will announce they have split. He is equally to be blamed knowing he is a married man, but what is Lily James thinking? Women like her are real trash, as she well knows he is married. Both deserve what is coming.He should have ended it with his wife before creating this mess, and Lily should have sent him away till he was single. Oh the ‘me too’ movement!
It sounds like you’re blaming her more than him, he’s the married one, who should be mindful of his family's feelings. Although I don’t think her behaviour is anything other than un-kind and heartless.

Also, what has “me too “ got to do with it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I do hope lily James isn’t the other woman and it’s just dodgy photos! She’s apparently really lovely In person. A relative met her at an annual MND charity walk, apparently Lily goes every year as she lost her dad to MND.

Also I think there’s more to this. My thoughts are that perhaps he’s allowed to play away but not publicly and he’s fucked up with the pap shots. Wife is upset/embarrassed with everyone knowing he plays away, rather than the infidelity itself? Especially as there’s children involved. I don’t know any of this obviously, just my thoughts. Why else would they do a random letter to the press? Hmm, Strange.
I’m pretty sure it’s not dodgy photos. Either way the optics is not good for both parties.

Also, why are we so quick to excuse his behaviour or assume it’s an open marriage? Men are men. Most cheat. Not all but Dominic falls under the category of middle aged men having a mid life crisis and finding a wrong hobby.

The random signed letter was to save face. Nothing more. I’m not sure if this is true but I am told prenups are not enforceable in Ireland? Getting a divorce would make splitting finances quite difficult and they do have young children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.