Secret Celeb Gossip #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Dominic and Catherine are staying together for the sake of their kids and also due to finances. I’m sure that castle is quite a money drainer.

Ridiculous they’re posing for photos and gave out a signed note. It would have been better to put something out through his agent and lay low.

As for Lily, what is going on with her?! I would have not expected this much source of drama from her in 2020. Her “hay fever” incident in the park, the obvious PR stunt with Chris Evans eating ice cream to off-set snorting coke in public, and now this incident of having an affair with a married man. There were pictures of Dominic and Lily packing clothes at the airport so their getaway trip seemed very last minute.

They’re both in the wrong but unlike Dominic, Lily can’t law low because she has Rebecca on Netflix to promote. A movie about wives and cheating. How ironic.

Also, Dominic where is your wedding ring? You couldn’t at least put that on for your photo-op with your wife? 🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
As for Lily, what is going on with her?! I would have not expected this much source of drama from her in 2020. Her “hay fever” incident in the park, the obvious PR stunt with Chris Evans eating ice cream to off-set snorting coke in public, and now this incident of having an affair with a married man. There were pictures of Dominic and Lily packing clothes at the airport so their getaway trip seemed very last minute.
it does seem as if shes split with Matt Smith and has gone completely off the rails. Her behaviour is completely bizarre!

Reactions: 7
I don’t buy it. It’s a huge pr thing. We are being distracted for some reason. Something else to come out.

Reactions: 18
I think Dominic and Catherine are staying together for the sake of their kids and also due to finances. I’m sure that castle is quite a money drainer.

Ridiculous they’re posing for photos and gave out a signed note. It would have been better to put something out through his agent and lay low.

They’re both in the wrong but unlike Dominic, Lily can’t law low because she has Rebecca on Netflix to promote. A movie about wives and cheating. How ironic.
I think shell have to lay low. Shes supposed to be doing Graham Norton this week I think. I think shell pull out.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don’t buy it. It’s a huge pr thing. We are being distracted for some reason. Something else to come out.
I agree, it's all been too staged, too quick and too over the top. Sometimes this happens to hide something else so I wonder what?

Reactions: 13
I agree and I normally think things are as portrayed in these situations but this time....something is afoot for sure...

Reactions: 5
I agree and I normally think things are as portrayed in these situations but this time....something is afoot for sure...
do you think something worse is being hidden about them? I cant think what, and why would you stage an affair? I do believe the press has gone after them after he slagged off Donald Trump and they may be making this into a huge deal as a distraction but they would certainly not be complicit in that. They are both very left wing. She has been on a lot of anti government protests.

Reactions: 2
do you think something worse is being hidden about them? I cant think what, and why would you stage an affair? I do believe the press has gone after them after he slagged off Donald Trump and they may be making this into a huge deal as a distraction but they would certainly not be complicit in that. They are both very left wing. She has been on a lot of anti government protests.
It just seems like odd damage control, and certainly not what usually happens! No I can’t think what either, just something doesn’t sit right with me about it 😅 And since being on tattle you’ve all opened my eyes to conspiracies and the press 😂

I don’t get the outrage about what he’s aid about Donald Trump, it’s pretty much what everyone’s thinking.

Reactions: 15
I don’t get the outrage about what he’s aid about Donald Trump, it’s pretty much what everyone’s thinking.
Exactly but all the American alt right nutjobs love mailonline so they knew that a story about Dominic West having an affair would get them all whipped up. I cant think what possible advantage they would have by doing this? And especially that bizarre press conference by Dominic afterwards.

Reactions: 4
Thats awful about Saville. He must have known. It was an open secret that he was at the very least extremely sleazy.
With some women, he'd pretend to go to kiss their hand, then run his tongue along the length of their arms. I repeatedly heard accounts of this.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The women who have stood up to being abused by men in the film industry. It was all about empowerment and she has just set them back with her behaviour.
I don't see what the correlation is between a consenting relationship between two adults (even if one of those adults is married) and rape and sexual assault?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The women who have stood up to being abused by men in the film industry. It was all about empowerment and she has just set them back with her behaviour.
Errrr, no. Two people (married or not) in a consensual relationship has no bearing whatsoever on women who are coerced or forced into sexual contact with another person.

Same as what @Doobots said.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just think the paparazzi got lucky and snapped up some compromising photos of Dominic and Lily on their little getaway in Italy. During a pandemic no less.

It’s like the whole Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders incident. People are just that stupid and caught up in the moment with their lust. Lily has done several stupid things in public these past few months so I’m sure paparazzi was following her and waiting for a slip up. I don’t think they were following Dominic bc of his Trump-COVID remark more so than they were following her.

It’s real all right. I remember it being published shortly after the Rebecca Loos story broke. The pink track suit is hard to overlook.

I remember the red-lipped ‘This is MY man! MINE!!!!’ red carpet photo too
Funny thing is when you compare the quad bike photo against the pics of him and Rebecca that got splashed over the papers, it’s obvious which ones were saturated with genuine steamy lust! I feel bad for Rebecca, she was dragged mercilessly over the coals and St Beckham barely got a fly on him.

Reactions: 15
In the pap photos, West looks like a lovesick puppy. Lily looks a bit indifferent even though she is cosying up. Just your average mid-life crisis man. He is punching for both his wife and Lily.

Piers Morgan is distantly related to Rebecca Loos, thing they are cousins of some sort. He is very scathing about Beckham. Hates him. Is always sticking the knife in.

Reactions: 20
I LOVE this thread. I was feeling pretty low this morning ; have a lot of pain in pelvic, rectal areas and right breast, and burst into tears. Nurse came into my room as she heard me and sat with me and gave me a hug.
She then got me some jam packed bacon sandwiches and a large pot of tea, along with my pain.
I then went onto this thread while having my breakfast and somehow felt better.
I just love, love, love ALL the gossip here.
Keep up the great work you fantabulous Tattlers XxX
Sounds like a perfect morning ❤

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.