Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeaLover49

I LOVE this thread. I was feeling pretty low this morning ; have a lot of pain in pelvic, rectal areas and right breast, and burst into tears. Nurse came into my room as she heard me and sat with me and gave me a hug.
She then got me some jam packed bacon sandwiches and a large pot of tea, along with my painkillers.
I then went onto this thread while having my breakfast and somehow felt better.
I just love, love, love ALL the gossip here.
Keep up the great work you fantabulous Tattlers XxX

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 95

TheRoyalHousekeeper

Inside knowledge from someone who works in PR down in London..

Paddy McGuiness actually had an affair with Holly Willoughby but Nicola Appleton took it as Holly's friend. It would have been too damaging for Holly's good girl image and could have ruined her career.

A story came out years ago that David Beckham had an affair, in this case the story the paper wanted to run was that Victoria was caught doing coke whilst she was pregnant (picture evidence). Again, too damaging so they gave them the affair story to run.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I kind of hope you’re right, she’s gorgeous! As a bi woman I only have half a gaydar 😉 so I have no idea myself!
Going by averages of women footballers I’d say there’s a very strong chance.

Have you seen the latest from Phil “so brave” Schofield?
He's trying to drum up sympathy for fertility issues with his wife? From his tissue of lies, I mean heartfelt autobiography.
After extensive investigation they found out what the problem was: she was in Surrey and he was in London shagging a runner.
So brave, heroic really.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
These women stay for the status, nothing more. Colleen Rooney is reportedly very "do you know who I am" and demands special treatment wherever she goes. If she divorces Wayne, it will be the new Mrs Rooney who gets assistance through the airport, venues opening up especially for her, and the general VIP treatment she now expects. Backgrid and Splash won't follow the ex around, they'll follow their replacements and their instagram accounts will be worth nada. It's got nothing to do with money, they'd get that anyway in the divorce.
Maybe, just maybe she loves her husband (they’ve been together since they were kids) and she loves her children. To this end doesn’t want to break up her family and maybe she doesn’t believe that fidelity is the most important thing in her marriage?
Plus, she is catholic I believe so maybe that’s a factor.

Really surprised at the judgements on here about stay at home mums, apparently they have nothing interesting to talk about if they don’t have a job? My jobs dull as shit so I try not to bore my mates with it- and vice versa! How fucking patronising.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

AlanBanan

VIP Member
If George Michael did have HIV/AIDS why didn’t he just admit it?
Why should he? Just because he is a celebrity doesn’t mean he should have to disclose his status. You wouldn’t feel comfortable with telling every Tom, Dick and Harry if you had HIV.

The only people who should’ve known was him, his partner(s) and doctor. Other than that it should be up to whoever he feels comfortable with discussing it.

You are also not taking into account that people treat people who have HIV/AIDS like lepers and treat them like dirt because it is associated with being dirty.

For an example when my aunt who barely drank or smoked was dying from it even doctors treated her like shit because it’s AIDS and AIDS is still so ingrained in the general public perception to be a dirty person disease and that people who are junkies, gays or prostitutes only get that disease and in their eyes those people don’t matter to the world. My aunt contracted as her husband had a bad drug problem and she didn’t know he was using IV drugs and several years later during a routine check up the doctor diagnosed her with HIV.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

bottie1000

Wow some of the comments about Jools and Tara are so bitter! Why do women have to have jobs to be seen as interesting? Im so sick of this anti feminist tripe dressed up as 'independence' and 'empowerment'! No its just capitalistic bullshit that you've been brainwashed into believing that if you aren't a wage slave your life isn't worth it. My call centre job is the most boring thing in existence and would put you to sleep in 5 minutes if I were to go on about it, but I have bills to pay, Jools and Tara don't need to worry about that! And just because they stay at home doesn't make them any 'less' than someone like me. And if you want to spend your life sneering at other women whilst munching on your 'toast' so you can prance around smugly, because you think your so 'interesting' fine. But i'd rather live in a mansion with an endless pot of money, a house full of children and have you call me 'dull as dishwater' any day of the week! So rather than shit all over the women who make choices we may not always agree with, lets actually hold men accountable.

p.s im focusing on the comments made about the attitudes to stay at home mothers, not this baby per affair business.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
I have the celebrity scoop of the year! Today I was in spitting distance of Ant and Dec!! They were every bit as charismatic as you can imagine they would be. In fact I have never seen them so animated!
The fact that they were a cardboard cut out, near a stack of books in WH Smith is neither here nor there! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 53

LaraQ

VIP Member
God, I'd love a really dark,filthy story to come out about Holly,something that would shatter her manufactured "perfect Mum" image forever.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

MalletsMallet

It's funny really because things like social media and these 'side bar of shame' websites have just made the concept of 'celebrity' completely lose its shine. When I was younger, I'd read an interview in Smash Hits or the Culture supplement of The Times (I had a VERY confused upbringing/ childhood) and think how cool and mysterious these people were. Reading interviews was like a sneaky peak into their life- a tantalising bit of ankle. Now, with social media and the like, I feel like we get the full frontal, bent over, NSFW, Hard Core XXX exposure on the regular that, when all is said and done, they're just as boring/ scummy/ dickhead-like as people we know and avoid in our regular lives.

The Dominic and Lily stuff should shock us all but, really, it just makes you think how pathetic they are. I get the same stories off my nana regarding Gareth from over the road playing away from his misses with the strumpet in the local village. And, to be honest, I'd much rather hear my nana recall how he's giving this woman a good rogering in his his Corsa down by the local Home Bargains (with the state of his hip as well, deeer) than see photos of that lot any day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Notredamn

VIP Member
If Ulrika has something to say about what she says happened to her, the incident that John Leslie was referenced to, she should tell the police. Not put covert messages out on social media. I am not an apologist for JL as my posts above reveal, but take exception to Ulrika to shoving her naked form on social media in some subliminal messaging way. Either name and shame and have the courage or convictions or shut up. Otherwise it looks likes she just wants to be a conversation piece.

Ulrika Jonsson, 53, shares naked bathroom selfie

#
Ulrika owes you nothing. Victims don't have to act in a certain way, and reporting to police is a traumatising process, with the outcome most commonly being the victim badmouthed online and no conviction.
She can pose how she wants and say what she likes.

• Heart

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
What has Jools Oliver ever done with her life apart from have children and, about ten years ago, pretend to design a range of baby clothes for Mothercare? I think that she also pretended to write a kids’ book once.

I suspect that she is scared to leave the breathy-mouthed idiot because her identity is so closely connected to his.

I remember reading an interview with her, years ago, when she had only just married Jamie Oliver. Maybe she was already reproducing by then. Anyway she said that her main hobby was reading magazines and that each month she’d start off with the good ones, Vogue and so on, then gradually trade down to Bella and Chat etc so that she had something to read. How sad. He was out every night cooking (or so he told her, anyway!), so she had to entertain herself. I bet that she’s as dull as ditchwater.
I reckon this is a bit unfair to be honest.
As for ‘what has she done with her life’ I mean, sure she hasn’t found a cure for cancer or anything....but she seems a good mum and nice lady, if her worst crime is to be ‘dull as dishwater’ I mean, there’s a hell of a lot worse personality traits out there.

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
No Jools Oliver has not committed any crimes. However, I maintain that it’s pretty sad to do nothing with your life and trade in your independence for being the wife of a celebrity and the mother of his children. And, yes, that does tend to make people rather dull because they have nothing to bring to the table, conversation wise, apart from wifehood and motherhood.
But they were together long before he was famous - it’s not like he was a multimillionaire when she met him. And it seems unfair to say she’s done nothing with her life. She’s brought up 4(?) kids, done some collaboration work and written a book that meant a lot to women who’d been in the same boat as her. Aside from that, she’s essentially been a stay-at-home mum because the family income very luckily allowed it to be a choice for them. Would you say other SAHMs had “done nothing with their life”?

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Norbs

VIP Member
plenty of women love their careers who don’t put other women down and vice versa, I didn’t shame anyone. I find women who talk about babies and their houses and nothing else, pretty boring. That’s just my opinion.

sorry but I’d never want to swap places with these women, I struggle to see why anyone would want to. Sure, you’d live in a nice big house with lots of free time. But your husband wouldn’t respect you. I’d rather have respect from others and respect for myself 100%.

I’ve worked hard at my career and I take a lot of satisfaction in doing my job well. I couldn’t give that up for a life of ease. I also never put down Jools, Tana etc. I just feel their apparent decision to stay with a cheating husband in exchange for a pampered lifestyle, a rather tragic one.
I have an uncle who was a very ‘high flyer’ in his career. He worked in senior roles around the world; the UK, the Middle East, the Far East, the USA. My aunt was a brilliant ‘corporate’ wife, wife and mother, but didn’t have a career outside of the home. She was one of the warmest, wittiest, most engaging people you’ll ever meet and her husband had the utmost respect for her and for what she put into their successful partnership. You have a very blinkered vision of what women who make different choices from you are like.

• Heart
Reactions: 38