Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulucole

When katie price announced out of the blue that she'd been raped by someone some years ago she dropped enough info that people could put it into a certain time line in her life ... then refused to take it further when people whittled the suspects down to one guy. He was a on the Gladiator show at the time and went by the stage name Ace. He had been engaged to her years ago and strenuously denied ever raping her.
When the story broke she was with Alex Reid. She was even questioned by the cops about it but still refused to name the rapist and then when the fuss started to die down she and Alex took to wearing tee shirts with Ace playing cards on them to keep the pot stirring. Because she's a cunt like that. If he raped her he needs held to account but no, she chose to play silly buggers for publicity and let public opinion crucify a potentially innocent bloke.

Ace didn't he turn religious. I don't know of this but that's telling a message then with the t-shirt.

No
She was found guilty in court? Do you know the year and the sentence/punishment she was given?
I can’t find a shred of this on the net, not even from blind gossip forums other than this one.
, No but it’s true. They are allowed to have evidence removed after a certain number of years.
It used to be on a digging of dirt website, but I don’t even know what once that was.

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Back again after a few months,im not on here all that often but like a good read and catchup when I do.
I was reading something this morning about the Elm guest house scandal,id never heard of it before.Quite shocking!
Does anyone know if Cliff Richard has or has had a boyfriend ever? 🤔 Weird that he's never came out.
I commented on Elm Guest House, here on the Cliff thread.