Cliff Richard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to to look at a Cliff as a figure of fun, now I find him really sinister. He did a duet with Gary Barlow during lockdown and I noticed how completely dead and soulless his eyes are, like Savile‘s were. Terrifying really.
I agree. He gives me the absolute creeps. Just looking at him makes me shudder. And yes, he has dead and soulless eyes just like Savile did.

Reactions: 13
I used to to look at a Cliff as a figure of fun, now I find him really sinister. He did a duet with Gary Barlow during lockdown and I noticed how completely dead and soulless his eyes are, like Savile‘s were. Terrifying really.
Only just come across this thread
A friend of mines husband was a session musician and played with loads of bands and singers during the late 60’s 70’s and 80’s she was lucky enough to go with him when he travelled abroad and the stories she told me about the going’s on With the stars were laughable or dodgy
She mentioned to me that Cliff was very friendly with his young male fans
to the extent that he was never left alone
With them after one lad said he felt uncomfortable around him
Not sure about him being a rent boy
He got a break being talented and had the right look and his family paid for him to have drama and music classes I know this as my much older cousin went to the same classes
Still think their is something dodgy about him
and like Savile it’s a big cover up

Reactions: 7
I believe Cliff was the provider of boys for the stars and politicians

Reactions: 4
According to Wikipedia, he relocated to the US last year. I hadn"t heard about that till just now.

Reactions: 4
My mum is a committed Christian, and a Cliff fan :ROFLMAO: I'd bet my last penny she has no clue about the outrageous internet rumours, though her generation are less exposed to scurrilous online gossip than younger ones.

Even Popbitch routinely describe CR as "Kitty", and I know David Icke's acolytes encourage rumours about Elm Guest House, etc.

I think Cliff is a product of his time - he was an adult and became famous when homosexuality was a crime - and a sizeable chunk of his fanbase are from those days. I wonder if he'll eventually come out the closet like Barry Manilow (as far as I know his coming out hasn't done much damage). Same goes for dear old Dolly Parton. Yet there's part of me that feels private and professional life should be separate if an indvidual so wishes - because who you share a bed with doesn't and shouldn't affect how you're perceived at work.

A lot of conspiracy theories don't hold up when you scratch the surface and investigate further - the people shouting loudest on social media want followers, infamy and people to hang their egos on, and to spread misinformation, so I don't know what to think.

Let's not forget the Carl Beech fiasco.

There's even a Wiki page alleging the Elm Guest House stories are fake - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elm_Guest_House_hoax

But I do agree that if there is anything dodgy on old Cliff, it'll all come out when he pops his clogs. Personally, I find him as cringey and insincere as his pal Daniel O'Donnell.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh Daniel O'Donnell, that's another I would like to know about.....

His wife or partner already had a child when they got together.

Gay I think but not sure if he is 'awful'

But those Irish grannys would not have accepted him all those year ago if he is gay

Reactions: 5
Oh Daniel O'Donnell, that's another I would like to know about.....
There were awful rumours about him and Romanian orphanages at one time, but I’ve not heard them for years. When he did Strictly he came across as funny and self deprecating and it changed my view of him. Still think his music his tit aimed at grannies though.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
always found cliff richard creepy af - never understood the appeal

i read about all the guest house stuff a few years back, it was grim reading :sick:

that, plus after seeing the revelations about saville, rolf harris, gary glitter, max clifford etc. - wouldn't be surrpised in the slightest if where there is smoke there is fire. too many 'coincidences' for there not be some truth in it :unsure:

Reactions: 8
I have not read all this thread so sorry if going over old ground.

Carl Beech - a part of me believes him but think he exaggerated his story which removed some of the credibility

Reactions: 3
always found cliff richard creepy af - never understood the appeal

i read about all the guest house stuff a few years back, it was grim reading :sick:

that, plus after seeing the revelations about saville, rolf harris, gary glitter, max clifford etc. - wouldn't be surrpised in the slightest if where there is smoke there is fire. too many 'coincidences' for there not be some truth in it :unsure:
If it does come out, all the tabloids will conveniently forget about all the ' outrage at tragic Cliff' s humiliation at the hands of the evil BBC' crap. Just like they conveniently forgot about all the puff pieces they put out about Saville being a national treasure.

Reactions: 3
The silly policeman who tipped the BBC off, totally took the heat out of the case against Cliff. ( the policeman tipped the BBC of about the raid on Cliffs house and the BBC sent a helicopter and reporters)

Cliff won the case against the BBC and his privacy but a large number of people are under the false opinion that he won the court case about him being a pimp

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Cliff has always reminded me of Michael Jackson in the Thriller video when he has the zombie make up on. I don't know why but I think it might be the soulless dead eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 11