Secret Celeb Gossip #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. I think Benedict Cumberbatch has a lot of ā€œfansā€ like this, some of their far-fetched theories sometimes, somehow end up on CDAN (Crazy Days And Nights).
He has a resraining order against one of them I think. They are nuts. Theyve got his kids birth certificates and everything. No wonder he keeps them so private!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
W
To me, most people who have had work donā€™t look any younger, they just look as if theyā€™ve had work.

LaTanya very possibly has had work but if she has it really isnā€™t obvious.
We only notice the bad work.
if you look up starts who have had work, virtually every famous looker has had work.

Reactions: 4
Any tea on Nial Horan, asking for my ex directioner daughter šŸ˜
I met him (and the rest of 1D) when I used to be cabin crew. They all seemed very nice, but Niall was definitely the most chatty. I have family and friends in Ireland and go over quite a lot (well I used too šŸ™) so we chatted a bit about that. Nice polite young guy. Certainly had no airs and graces about him anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I saw the Melanie Sykes pictures/"story" on DM before I went to sleep last night, er, is everyone buying that it's real? The pictures are from Backgrid and it seems a rather implausible tale all round. I thought it was just a lame, let's-pose-for-pictures-and-pretend-for-publicity article. A variant on the "working out in the park" crapola.

Britney also had "working out on the beach" (!) Backgrid-pictures the other day. Thought she was above all that nonsense, and it was only z-listers.
Incredibly ancient rock gossip - somehow I found myself reading this Classic Pop article about Mark Shaw (from Then Jericho - if you have no idea who he is/his band are, they had a few big hits in the 1980s).
Seems I can't spell Then Jerico - I did hate them, though. A friend of mine had one of their albums and I couldn't bear it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Keeping on the theme of nice stuff Elton and Renata have reached a compromise etc.
The Manic Street Preachers gave Ā£500.00 to a singer to access an operation not available on the N.H.S. They made up the shortfall on a GoFundMe. Not a lot to them, but itā€™s a nice story.
A comedian tells me he has worked with Sophie Ellis. extor and sheā€™s a ā€œsweetheartā€

I met him (and the rest of 1D) when I used to be cabin crew. They all seemed very nice, but Niall was definitely the most chatty. I have family and friends in Ireland and go over quite a lot (well I used too šŸ™) so we chatted a bit about that. Nice polite young guy. Certainly had no airs and graces about him anyway.
DCI CassieStuart

Who was the worst you came across.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
To those who were asking - this article Amber Heard looks in good spirits as she joins lookalike sister Whitney and nephew on a shopping trip in LA says, the next stage of her ongoing legal battle with Johnny has been postponed by the courts until May next year.
May?! Gosh why such a long time?! The outcome was meant to be read in September.

The Manic Street Preachers gave Ā£500.00 to a singer to access an operation not available on the N.H.S. They made up the shortfall on a GoFundMe. Not a lot to them, but itā€™s a nice story.
Iā€™ve always heard mainly good stuff about the Manics. They seem pretty decent guys and they obviously still love Richey so much.
Their fans on the other hand...I used to be part of the fan forum ā€˜Forever Delayedā€™. The time I spent there was intense, so many characters and it was all very dramatic and draining.

Reactions: 2
I'm from the same town as Niall Horan. I remember him as a toddler! Big blonde curls and big blue eyes. His father was a butcher. Not sure if he still is.
Bressie too.... used to know him quite well through his sisters. He's a MASSIVE ride in the flesh and is about 6ft 6"!

Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve always heard mainly good stuff about the Manics. They seem pretty decent guys and they obviously still love Richey so much.
Their fans on the other hand...I used to be part of the fan forum ā€˜Forever Delayedā€™. The time I spent there was intense, so many characters and it was all very dramatic and draining.
[/QUOTE]

A lot of hardcore fans seem to have mental health problems.

I'm from the same town as Niall Horan. I remember him as a toddler! Big blonde curls and big blue eyes. His father was a butcher. Not sure if he still is.
Bressie too.... used to know him quite well through his sisters. He's a MASSIVE ride in the flesh and is about 6ft 6"!
forgive my ignorance, but whoā€™s Bressie?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
A lot of hardcore fans seem to have mental health problems.

Forgiv

e my ignorance, but whoā€™s Bressie?
Sorry...... I forget majority of folk here are from the UK! Bressie is Niall Breslin. Singer with Irish band The Blizzards. Big hunk!

And before you ask...... no, not all young lads from Mullingar are called Niall šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ā€œMassive rideā€ thatā€™s a new one on me too!
Meaning extra large generally? Like in a large horse.Or you have intimate knowledge of him? Also like a large horse?

Reactions: 4
Meaning extra large generally? Like in a large horse.Or you have intimate knowledge of him? Also like a large horse?
We call people a "ride" in Glasgow too (well, some do, it's not language I use, haha). If you call a guy a massive ride you're basically calling them shaggable. Assuming it means the same thing over here!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's means very very good looking. Just calling someone a ride is high praise, calling them a massive ride is as good as it gets šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
DCI CassieStuart

Who was the worst you came across.
Kirstie Allsop and Carol Vorderman were both horrible. Really thought they were something. Very much "Do you know who I am?" attitude.

Kylie Minogue and Kate Moss (twice) were both lovely.

Johnny Vegas was an absolute gentleman. Probably the nicest celeb I've ever met. He has a reputation as being a really lovely guy and I think it's well deserved.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.