Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Is there a thread for blind items on here?

There was one a week or so ago about which rapper from an entertainment family managed to sneak $1000000 of jewels etc out of this permanent A+ list singers house in the weeks before her death?

I’m 99.9% sure the answer is Ray J and Whitney Houston.

His sister is Brandy and his cousin is Snoop Dogg.

He is rumoured to have been Whitney’s long-term dealer and “friend with benefits”, and gave her drugs the night she died.
I don’t think it was friends with benefits or any sort of secret? He and Whitney were quite openly dating on and off for a few years before her death.

Reactions: 1

Roger Bannister

Interesting that the George Michael documentary apparently said he performed Somebody To Love at the Freddie Mercury Tribute the day after his partner died, as the Tribute was in 1992 and Anselmo Feleppa died in 1993. Unless he had another partner that died too?

Reactions: 1

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I don’t think Dominic west was in love hate, I think you’re confusing him wig Aidan gillen
Oh yes I know I was on about Aiden Gillen as someone said he was a massive coke head and I was replying to that. uv not heard that before about him but maybe that’s why he was so good as John boy!

Farringdon

I thought she was but don’t know if I was making a stereotyped assumption because of the sport. But she’s seeing a bloke so possibly not.
I’d read she bought a house with Kelly smith, but then I thought Kelly smith had married someone else?

lamaitresse

VIP Member
It’s not her legal battle though. Johnny Depp is sueing the sun newspaper or similar, for what he claims are libellous claims that he was a wife beater. It’s a roundabout way of getting back at Amber but officially, it’s not her V him.
I read the next stage of her ongoing legal battle with Johnny has been postponed by the courts until May next year, in the context of, it's a story about Amber (and also her sister as a witness to his violence/both of them being on the receiving end, allegedly), ergo they're mentioning Amber in connection to the legal dispute. My quote was simply to mention when the court proceedings start again - a few had asked on this thread.

Later in the story it says, Johnny is suing The Sun publisher News Group Newspapers (NGN) and its executive editor over claims he was violent towards ex-wife Amber.

Think you read too much into that original sentence!

Last edited:

Skiddidlydaddle

Chatty Member
theyve whipped them out of school and taken them to Ireland ( unless private school half terms start early)
I dont have any tea either, apart from that Prince Philip apparently had an ' emotional affar' with Daphne DuMaurier which is probably the least surprising gossip ever 😁 and that Amazon are charging £4.99 for 'Rebecca', an 80 year old book!
I didn't know that! And sad b*stard that I am I read her biography recently. She did have a few affairs throughout her marriage but Prince Phil was not mentioned.

I need to read My Cousin Rachel asap too!

Last edited:

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
He’s smash
. He has now smashed up his Lamborghini, I wonder if that was to cover up an explosion he caused in Poland? He’s also gone for a close crop blond buzz cut. Which looks worse than it even sounds.
Domt so drugs kids.
And how the effing hell can he afford a Lamborghini? Mediocre at best and not that nice apparently.

she abused two children for a number of years , it went to court was convicted.
shes managed to get it removed from tinternet on “right to be forgotten “ ruling, which is what it said when I was looking it up last time, having previously read it!
There was something else about her getting in contact with the victim to warn her off or something? I can’t quite remember, that bit. Anyway,s suffice to say she’s human filth.
Omg What explosion??

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I’ve always thought this, I think she says things to get more attention - she’s way more switched on that people think. Just watching her in Big Brother was enough for me to decide she is playing a character and is really quite different away from the media.
I think they’re all smarter than we think, I imagine it’s actually quite difficult to pull off some of the shit they do without having a few brain cells 😅

Lnrnjn

David Seaman is quite the lothario.

He left his first wife, Sandra, and children in the nineties, for a receptionist at Arsenal. Because he was ‘bored’.

He left his second wife Debbie, the former Arsenal receptionist, about ten years ago for Frankie the ice skater. Because he was ‘bored’.

yes, he and Frankie are still married. Keep him entertained at ALL COSTS, Frankie, lest your lord becomes ‘bored’ and looks for new amusements.
I used to work with his 2nd wife sister. No tea tho unfortunately.

JulesyEire

Chatty Member
That last a quote just refers to men. I can see him as having very outdated views on this sort of thing. Eurgh, what a creep.

In regards to Dominic’s wife it’s one thing having an ‘open marriage’ in private but in public? She just looks like a mug and doormat if she allows this sort of behaviour. What sort of values is she teaching her children by acting this way?
You never know!! This may backfire on him big time because it’s now public knowledge!! If he had kept it quiet and not flaunted his affair in public probably the wife would have turned a blind eye !! Now it’s in the public domain, it might piss the wife off so much the shame of it alone !! She could show him the door!!

pixxyy

VIP Member
Sorry...... I forget majority of folk here are from the UK! Bressie is Niall Breslin. Singer with Irish band The Blizzards. Big hunk!

And before you ask...... no, not all young lads from Mullingar are called Niall 😁😁😁😁
oh he was great as a judge on the Irish version of The Voice

LilPinkie

VIP Member
When this is all over I will go see him do a show!

Also does anyone else here have a suspicion that Alex Scott (Footballer, pundit, One show presenter & Strictly) is gay? I'm not thinking she's closeted but maybe just doesn't voice it so that it's in the public domain. I could be way off the mark but I've noticed a comment or two in the daily mail when there's a story about it and I was kind of thinking the same too.

My two best friends are gay and one of them is quite feminine and she actually kind of reminds me of Alex, it's a shame that we were surprised when she came out due to stereotyping as it shouldn't be that way!
I thought she was but don’t know if I was making a stereotyped assumption because of the sport. But she’s seeing a bloke so possibly not.