Secret Celeb Gossip #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From Popbitch

>> Big Questions <<
Who's asking what this week?

There's a prevailing theory in politics that Dominic Cummings is the one who holds the greatest influence over everyone at No.10, but it's not strictly the case. Which member of the Downing Street inner circle still seems to be taking his cues from Boris Johnson – by ignoring his marital vows and trying his hand(s) with all of the pretty civil servants in Whitehall?

Matt handcock Hancock?
I actually think I'd prefer Boris.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone have any gossip on James Acaster - I'm weirdly attracted to him, I think it's his comedy style or something that makes me this way as he is not my usual type haha (which is tall, dark and handsome, unless they make me laugh and apparently looks go out the window!)

The only thing I know about him is that his ex left him for Mr Bean - which if you're a comedian I'm sure is some hilarious material you can use in stand up!
A friend of mine went to school with him. Really lovely guy apparently and very clever. Used to play up to the teachers but because he was so witty and there was no malice in him, they all loved him.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Back again after a few months,im not on here all that often but like a good read and catchup when I do.
I was reading something this morning about the Elm guest house scandal,id never heard of it before.Quite shocking!
Does anyone know if Cliff Richard has or has had a boyfriend ever? 🤔 Weird that he's never came out.
I commented on Elm Guest House, here on the Cliff thread.

I’ve heard rumours about Prince P for aggeees. I’ve heard that for all intents and purposes he has lived a separate life with another woman (penny something or other). I also heard that he had a mistress in Italy that the British press never reported on out of respect for the queen. It’s touched upon in The Crown so I suspect there’s probably something to it.
Yeah I think its basically an open secret that he lives with his carriage driving partner Penny Romsey I think. Thats why he and The Queen didnt just move into the cottage at Sandringham for Christmas. An aquaintance of mine is a royal close protection officer for them at Sandringham but she refuses to tell us any gossip. Something boring like shes signed the Official Secrets Act 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well,my Martina Cole books will be going in the recycle bin,her books sometimes was so explicit and creeped me out,obviously someone with knowledge..Gavent read any of hers for years,but what I have will be binned.🙁🤢

Reactions: 7
Are we sure that Jamie Oliver is a cheat? There has never been a sniff of it in the papers or even general rumours, whereas Gordon Ramsey, Wayne Rooney, David Beckham etc their extra marital dalliances hit the news almost immediately. He has always seemed absolutely devoted to his family and Jools.
Likely that he’s just got better lawyers

Reactions: 5
I have no tea but he is very beautiful!
No tea but I once knew someone who did some personal work for Cilian Murphy and rated him very highly. Apparently Cillian is the nicest and most easy going person about. An absolute pleasure to work for.

She’s also had her tits and arse done but I believe she denied it at one stage.

DM still has comments section but no forum so maybe that’s what the confusion is?
Carol Vorderman is so annoying! She claims the menopause has caused her boobs and bum to grow like they have ... she also used to claim she had special facials which gave her her youthful glow .. when infact it was botox and she was caught coming out of a clinic (still denied it).
Why can't she just own the fact she has tweaks and loads of plastic surgery?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well,my Martina Cole books will be going in the recycle bin,her books sometimes was so explicit and creeped me out,obviously someone with knowledge..Gavent read any of hers for years,but what I have will be binned.🙁🤢
Don’t bin them, donate them to charity. In that way you might stop somebody buying them retail and earning her royalties, whilst making the charity a little cash.

Reactions: 22
Jools and Tara don't need to worry about that! And just because they stay at home doesn't make them any 'less' than someone like me. And if you want to spend your life sneering at other women whilst munching on your 'toast' so you can prance around smugly, because you think your so 'interesting' fine. But i'd rather live in a mansion with an endless pot of money, a house full of children and have you call me 'dull as dishwater' any day of the week! So rather than tit all over the women who make choices we may not always agree with, lets actually hold men accountable.
Not this again.

Holding the view that women who have never really worked before settling down with celebrity husbands have missed out, and that it is a shame, is not the same as ‘sh*tt*ng all over women who make choices don’t agree with’.

That Jools Oliver is, in my opinion, probably as dull as ditchwater does not mean that I consider all stay at home mothers to be similarly dull, as I explain upthread.

Perhaps you have strong evidence that Jools Oliver is a fascinating person with excellent repartee. Let’s hear it, if so. I didn’t make any mention of Tana (not Tara) Ramsay.

This is an online gossip site. People posting on it have opinions that you might not agree with. I read stuff that I don’t agree with either, but I don’t take it personally or attempt to go after the poster in question because life really is too short, isn’t it?

Reactions: 6
No tea but I once knew someone who did some personal work for Cilian Murphy and rated him very highly. Apparently Cillian is the nicest and most easy going person about. An absolute pleasure to work for.
There was some tea spilt about him amd Sienna Miller on here before

• Wow
Reactions: 2
From Popbitch

>> Big Questions <<
Who's asking what this week?

There's a prevailing theory in politics that Dominic Cummings is the one who holds the greatest influence over everyone at No.10, but it's not strictly the case. Which member of the Downing Street inner circle still seems to be taking his cues from Boris Johnson – by ignoring his marital vows and trying his hand(s) with all of the pretty civil servants in Whitehall?

Matt handcock Hancock?
Of course it’s him,😂

Reactions: 2
Back again after a few months,im not on here all that often but like a good read and catchup when I do.
I was reading something this morning about the Elm guest house scandal,id never heard of it before.Quite shocking!
Does anyone know if Cliff Richard has or has had a boyfriend ever? 🤔 Weird that he's never came out.
Well homosexuality wasn't decriminalised until 1967, when Cliff was 27. He's from a different era and he has many old lady fans who would probably hold honophobic views if he came out.

Reactions: 9
Don’t bin them, donate them to charity. In that way you might stop somebody buying them retail and earning her royalties, whilst making the charity a little cash.
can i just ask, how do we know that its definitely true ? did she get sent to prison or something ? thanks.

Reactions: 1
Well homosexuality wasn't decriminalised until 1967, when Cliff was 27. He's from a different era and he has many old lady fans who would probably hold honophobic views if he came out.
Is there really any point coming out at 80? And his fans can't be younger than 70!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.