Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rememberwayne

VIP Member
Anyone got any tea on any of my following strange random list haha, Dan Walker, Amanda Holden, Gabby Logan, Roman Kemp

Reactions: 1

Pixie06

VIP Member
I reckon she puts up with it because he is a narcissist. I get bad vibes off him.

a victim of narcissists are stripped off their self worth, don’t believe they deserve better, have their reality questioned and sanity undermined. I can only speculate of course

has anyone watched “I hate Suzi” ? It almost feels autobiographical and I wondered how much of Suzi’s husband was based on Fox
Me! There are I Hate Suzie and Billie Piper threads here. I wonder how she copes with him, she supports Labour by the looks of it, or certainly anti-Tory.

true, but I’d argue the quality of time spent with your children, trumps quantity. Aka if you’re unhappily married that will inevitably impact the time you spend with your kids. I speak from experience. Whereas if you are single, spending half the time with your kids but you’re 150% more happier - your kids will thank you in the long run.

that’s a whole separate issue. In the case of Dom and other men like him, the kid aren’t being protected from “new partners” because Dom in his selfishness has decided to go with a new partner regardless of his martial status. In any divorce you could argue you only want long-term partners to be introduced to kids. Staying single is a viable option too. But staying married doesn’t protect children from new partners. In fact I have a friend who was exposed to her fathers cheating and encouraged to keep it secret. The guilt and mistrust was way more damaging than had her parents separated and her father openly dated who he wanted to.
We have no idea how happy or sad any of the kids are.

You can’t force an ex to only introduce kids to long term partners.

I’ve heard stories that would make your hair curl about what happened in that basket with Andy Pandy Little Ted and Looby Loo o_O And don’t get me started on Muffin the Mule.
Exactly why was he called a “mule” ? DRUGS

Hamble reminds me of Princess Margaret. Grumpy face, ‘done’ hair, looks like she should have a fag in her mouth and a glass of gin in her hand.

I just switched the telly on (yes, I have the telly on whilst WFH and I am unashamed) and Carol Vorderman just appeared, in an advert for funeral plans. Christ, what has she done to her face? How much filler?
I was qi
uite shocked when I saw her previously, didn’t like to say anything. Also Madonna! Look her up, he head is a completely different shape.

Missydog

He was AMAZING as John boy in Love/ Hate
I still think that show was one of the best Iv ever seen

I think lily is gorgeous but these photos make me want to vomit.
she gone down in my estimations if he’s still married
I don’t think Dominic west was in love hate, I think you’re confusing him wig Aidan gillen

• Haha
His brother was killed?
I'm away to look into this

Remember Mark Ruffalo was in that film In The Cut with Meg Ryan. Think that film was the reason she was so weird in that Parkinson interview
Yes I think it was around 10 years ago? I haven't seen any updates in years. He did say he was only going to take on parts that reminded him of his brother.
I haven't seen that interview,I will have a watch now.

amysiobhan84

Inside knowledge from someone who works in PR down in London..

Paddy McGuiness actually had an affair with Holly Willoughby but Nicola Appleton took it as Holly's friend. It would have been too damaging for Holly's good girl image and could have ruined her career.

A story came out years ago that David Beckham had an affair, in this case the story the paper wanted to run was that Victoria was caught doing coke whilst she was pregnant (picture evidence). Again, too damaging so they gave them the affair story to run.
rebecca loos? when victoria was pregnant with Romeo at the time!

Bubble18

Chatty Member
Shocks me (and it doesn’t) about David Tennant. Also surprised at how well known it was... Will have to ask around about him now

She was America's sweetheart though. The press print what they want to print. They didnt want to ' out ' Julia as a marriage wrecker but they did want to ' out' Dominic West after his Trump comments. Lily is just collateral damage. Not that I think shell be a great loss to the acting profession, but the hypocrisy will be strong if her career takes a nosedive and his doesnt.
My point is it’s a case by case thing depending on whose most valuable.
i can’t really see this conspiracy to ruin him due to his Trump tweets, Most people in the U.K really dislike him, Inc I’m sure even manyD.M readers. What he said is standard issue lovey speech, one which chimes in with how a lot of people generally feel about him.
Although, in some cases, like the silence on Boris and his orchestra of girlfriends, they don’t go in for the kill.
case by case. Maybe, a bit of glee for some D.M readers,this wouldn’t hpace gone in-noticed by the D.M, but as I say Trump isn’t that popular with even them is he? I’m not sure, I try to avoid theD.M.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Wow that was a lot of ☕ as I've just seen this thread.

Just some thoughts....Paddy and Holly, can see it, but more of a drunken mess/antics rather than caught feelings thing.

What about his wife Christine? Any ☕ on her, I did read a comment on her insta one time someone had said, put your clothes back on and look after your kids😬 I cant comment on her parenting but she definitely lacks clothing 🤣

Abbi Titmuss, rem she banged Callum Best in the toilets on the original love island years ago.

Jules and Tanya wow I hope they just really like babies 😬 you'd go far to find anyone who'd be game to shag Jamie! Gordon I can see, the Americans love him.

Chablis1

VIP Member
From Popbitch

>> Big Questions <<
Who's asking what this week?

There's a prevailing theory in politics that Dominic Cummings is the one who holds the greatest influence over everyone at No.10, but it's not strictly the case. Which member of the Downing Street inner circle still seems to be taking his cues from Boris Johnson – by ignoring his marital vows and trying his hand(s) with all of the pretty civil servants in Whitehall?

Matt handcock Hancock?
You could be on to something there 😂

Team JCM

VIP Member
I LOVE this thread. I was feeling pretty low this morning ; have a lot of pain in pelvic, rectal areas and right breast, and burst into tears. Nurse came into my room as she heard me and sat with me and gave me a hug.
She then got me some jam packed bacon sandwiches and a large pot of tea, along with my painkillers.
I then went onto this thread while having my breakfast and somehow felt better.
I just love, love, love ALL the gossip here.
Keep up the great work you fantabulous Tattlers XxX
Sounds like a perfect morning ❤