Secret Celeb Gossip #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh come on! @Idontliketogossipbut you can't just leave it there with regards to Martina Cole.
she abused two children for a number of years , it went to court was convicted.
shes managed to get it removed from tinternet on “right to be forgotten “ ruling, which is what it said when I was looking it up last time, having previously read it!
There was something else about her getting in contact with the victim to warn her off or something? I can’t quite remember, that bit. Anyway,s suffice to say she’s human filth.
Thank you! What a vile human. As well as writing utter dross. I think she did a Desert Island Discs episode too!
For a moment I was getting mixed up with Martine McCutcheon while reading this!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
a
At least it’s isn’t that Martine the pedophile.
When I first read this, I thought, that Martine McCutcheon! Not only did she scandalise Britain by going out with Mick Hucknall (although she partly redeemed herself by being sick in his dreadlocks at Knebworth ALLEGEDLY), not only did she regularly lie about her dress size to stylists, claiming to be a 10 not a 14, then had hissy fits when the frocks didn’t fit (allegedly), not only did she go spectacularly bankrupt, not only did she annoy co-stars in the west end by calling in sick all the time, she has done worse stuff too!

Until I twigged that it was Martina Cole (allegedly)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When I first read this, I thought, that Martine McCutcheon! Not only did she scandalise Britain by going out with Mick Hucknall (although she partly redeemed herself by being sick in his dreadlocks at Knebworth ALLEGEDLY), not only did she regularly lie about her dress size to stylists, claiming to be a 10 not a 14, then had hissy fits when the frocks didn’t fit (allegedly), not only did she go spectacularly bankrupt, not only did she annoy co-stars in the west end by calling in sick all the time, she has done worse stuff too!

Until I twigged that it was Martina Cole (allegedly)
I recall some story about her attending a party with important Hollywood people there and cheesing a lot of people off with how she behaved and spoke!

Reactions: 9
his wife didn't mind as long as he 'gave her what she wanted' - what on earth could that be to put up with a scummy little tit like that?
Babies? That’s the rumour I’ve heard about Jamie and Jools Oliver - every time he strays, she gets another baby, allegedly. Although It would seem with how often DW seems to have strayed, they should be rivalling the Waltons or Von Trapp families by now.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Babies? That’s the rumour I’ve heard about Jamie and Jools Oliver - every time he strays, she gets another baby, allegedly. Although It would seem with how often DW seems to have strayed, they should be rivalling the Waltons or Von Trapp families by now.
I heard this about Gordon Ramsey. Oh god, don't tell me Jamie Oliver is a dirty dog too? And Martine Mccutcheon always seemed lovely. As a Manc I always thought she should be knighted for services to humanity for vomming in Hucknalls hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jools Oliver and Tana Ramsey are two of the biggest doormats on the planet.I can't wait for the day Jamie Oliver finally gets exposed for the cheating rat he really is.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I heard this about Gordon Ramsey. Oh god, don't tell me Jamie Oliver is a dirty dog too? And Martine Mccutcheon always seemed lovely. As a Manc I always thought she should be knighted for services to humanity for vomming in Hucknalls hair.
I heard it was Gordon Ramsey too. I think the blind was which celebrity chef placates his wife by having another baby when she hears about his infidelity or something. Both Gordon and Jamie and their wives had their last babies at very similar times. So it could be either?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This Rebecca movie has the messiest main couple in recent memory (with Lily James and Armie Hammer).
Rebecca is one of my favourite books and i adore the film with Laurence Olivier. I just cant see Lily James in that part. I'm not sure about Hammer as I havent seen a lot of his stuff but James seems totally wrong for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Rebecca is one of my favourite books and i adore the film with Laurence Olivier. I just cant see Lily James in that part. I'm not sure about Hammer as I havent seen a lot of his stuff but James seems totally wrong for it.
Yes, me too with the book and the film. Why, when there is an incredible Hitchcock version already must they remake it and Hollywoodize it. Do the youth of today hate a black and white film?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes, me too with the book and the film. Why, when there is an incredible Hitchcock version already must they remake it and Hollywoodize it. Do the youth of today hate a black and white film?
Anything for money!! I will watch it but I'm not expecting it to blow me away.

Reactions: 5
Martine McCutcheon is a lazy cow. ‘Doing a Martine’ is what West End people say when someone goes off sick from a show, inspired by Martine’s ‘glandular fever‘ while doing my Fair Lady. What really happened is that she couldn’t handle the pace and simply wasn’t up to it.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Well probably because the 2nd mrs dewinter was meant to be a mousey quiet woman living in the shadow of Rebecca. Mr DeWinter is much older than her too, so it's been completely miscast, unlessvthey have totally reimagined the book into something not like the book at all!

I heard it was Gordon Ramsey too. I think the blind was which celebrity chef placates his wife by having another baby when she hears about his infidelity or something. Both Gordon and Jamie and their wives had their last babies at very similar times. So it could be either?!?
Gordon is meant to be into men too so hes having gay affairs for each baby

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well probably because the 2nd mrs dewinter was meant to be a mousey quiet woman living in the shadow of Rebecca. Mr DeWinter is much older than her too, so it's been completely miscast, unlessvthey have totally reimagined the book into something not like the book at all!
Exactly!! She is supposed to be very plain and unremarkable, I dont see that with Lily James at all. Judging by the latest news shes more like Rebecca!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.