Secret Celeb Gossip #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know he’s got a thread all of his own, but just talking about open marriages reminded me - I reckon that’s what Phillip Schofield has with his wife. I don’t believe for one minute his coming out was a bombshell for her. I reckon she knew from the start and their marriage has been a business arrangement. Just my opinion, but I can’t see how it was the biggest open secret in showbiz and she didn’t know.

Reactions: 18
He’s smash
. He has now smashed up his Lamborghini, I wonder if that was to cover up an explosion he caused in Poland? He’s also gone for a close crop blond buzz cut. Which looks worse than it even sounds.
Domt so drugs kids.
And how the effing hell can he afford a Lamborghini? Mediocre at best and not that nice apparently.

she abused two children for a number of years , it went to court was convicted.
shes managed to get it removed from tinternet on “right to be forgotten “ ruling, which is what it said when I was looking it up last time, having previously read it!
There was something else about her getting in contact with the victim to warn her off or something? I can’t quite remember, that bit. Anyway,s suffice to say she’s human filth.
Omg What explosion??

For a moment I was getting mixed up with Martine McCutcheon while reading this!
Yes I know! I was trying to find some of the existing info. Same it’s not still there, her perversions have made her wealthy.

Omg What explosion??
[/
QUOTE]
oh dear, to clarify.
its Red Todgers all over again.

It was an attempt at humour, he didn’t blow up Poland. It was an unfortunate attempt to diffuse a war time bomb by the Poles.
I thought if I had heard about it, everyone would have.
1 Martine Mc Cutcheon isn’t a pedophile.
2 Paddy McGuineas isn’t an anti-polish bomb setting and exploding terrorist.
3 Dominic West is vile though. Not connected to 1 or 2.
Apart from “jokes”premise of DW conspiracy theory of coughing to lesser stuff to save the big stuff coming out.

Martine Cole IS a pedophile.

As you were.
Was Dane Bowers one?
She got very close to him. He seemed to have no personality on CBB, so VB definitely has a type.

I know he’s got a thread all of his own, but just talking about open marriages reminded me - I reckon that’s what Phillip Schofield has with his wife. I don’t believe for one minute his coming out was a bombshell for her. I reckon she knew from the start and their marriage has been a business arrangement. Just my opinion, but I can’t see how it was the biggest open secret in showbiz and she didn’t know.
Apparently he has said he didn’t tell her when they married of his orientation.
I don’t know when she found out or was told though

Sometimes
Sometimes she does look quite masculine.

Sometimes
Sometimes she does look quite masculine.

Brilliant.
Agree. They have all trapped themselves by making themselves so dependent on their men and letting them do what they want.
Maybe she doesn’t want to deprive her kids of their dad.
Bit hard on the wife.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The thing is if she's decided to trade in her self-esteem for the lifestyle, does she really deserve anyone's sympathy?
That’s an assumption though, isn’t it? And I would always have sympathy for someone who has gone through multiple pregnancy losses regardless of their personal relationship choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
his wife didn't mind as long as he 'gave her what she wanted' - what on earth could that be to put up with a scummy little tit like that?
You have to remember that he’s giving his side of the story here, as are his flings, they have to disparage Catherine to make themselves look less bad.

Well probably because the 2nd mrs dewinter was meant to be a mousey quiet woman living in the shadow of Rebecca. Mr DeWinter is much older than her too, so it's been completely miscast, unlessvthey have totally reimagined the book into something not like the book at all!

Gordon is meant to be into men too so hes having gay affairs for each baby
I thought it was transgender prostitutes? Although he was Auctioned/arrested in that public toilet and then claimed it was a “prank”

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
she abused two children for a number of years , it went to court was convicted.
shes managed to get it removed from tinternet on “right to be forgotten “ ruling, which is what it said when I was looking it up last time, having previously read it!
There was something else about her getting in contact with the victim to warn her off or something? I can’t quite remember, that bit. Anyway,s suffice to say she’s human filth.
She was found guilty in court? Do you know the year and the sentence/punishment she was given?
I can’t find a shred of this on the net, not even from blind gossip forums other than this one.

Reactions: 7
My mum always told me that the implication of the book is that both wives were in fact called Rebecca.(I think because we never find put the name of the second Mrs de Winter) (I never got this when I read the book but its feasible) And yes, it doesn't work if Maxim de Winter is only 4 years older than his wife. Should be at least 20!
I vaguely remember reading it for the first time when I was a teenager and wondering if they were both called 'Rebecca' actually. I reread it years later and don't remember seeing that though.

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t have them any more!

Mark Frith, original Heat editor, wrote a great memoir which included a story of being in the press pack for the skiing photo shoot the Beckhams did after the Loos affair was revealed. He went round the back of the chalet and could see through the windows. After they came in from all the public family unity stuff, he saw Posh slap Becks hard round the face. I always imagine that sort of thing happening now; DW’s wife gritting her teeth until they’re through the front door and then letting rip in whatever way works for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 30

Mark Frith, original Heat editor, wrote a great memoir which included a story of being in the press pack for the skiing photo shoot the Beckhams did after the Loos affair was revealed. He went round the back of the chalet and could see through the windows. After they came in from all the public family unity stuff, he saw Posh slap Becks hard round the face. I always imagine that sort of thing happening now; DW’s wife gritting her teeth until they’re through the front door and then letting rip in whatever way works for her.
What a way to make a living, spying through other people’s windows.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

great book! Would recommend

What a way to make a living, spying through other people’s windows.
Yeah I always think that. Also the phone hacking stuff. At least when actors do questionable things you think ' they're doing it for the huge amounts of money' but I can't imagine paps getting paid that much for sneaking round spying on people , especially these days when everyone has a camera phone and can just take a picture and sell it to the DM for a quick £50. It must just be the adrenaline rush. ( I dont know how much people get paid for photos but I have friends in the creative industry who get paid peanuts for commissioned photos and even drawings and paintings)

great book! Would recommend
Ooh good another book recommendation! I've bought about 3 books already just off the back of these threads 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What has Jools Oliver ever done with her life apart from have children and, about ten years ago, pretend to design a range of baby clothes for Mothercare? I think that she also pretended to write a kids’ book once.

I suspect that she is scared to leave the breathy-mouthed idiot because her identity is so closely connected to his.

I remember reading an interview with her, years ago, when she had only just married Jamie Oliver. Maybe she was already reproducing by then. Anyway she said that her main hobby was reading magazines and that each month she’d start off with the good ones, Vogue and so on, then gradually trade down to Bella and Chat etc so that she had something to read. How sad. He was out every night cooking (or so he told her, anyway!), so she had to entertain herself. I bet that she’s as dull as ditchwater.
I reckon this is a bit unfair to be honest.
As for ‘what has she done with her life’ I mean, sure she hasn’t found a cure for cancer or anything....but she seems a good mum and nice lady, if her worst crime is to be ‘dull as dishwater’ I mean, there’s a hell of a lot worse personality traits out there.

Reactions: 43
If my husband cheated, the last thing I'd want is another baby! 6 months plus of no sleep, no thanks!

Reactions: 24
If my husband cheated, the last thing I'd want is another baby! 6 months plus of no sleep, no thanks!
This happend with Justin Timberlake too, was photographed looking a bit too cosy with Alisha Wainwright, 9 months later his wife has a secret baby!

• Wow
I reckon this is a bit unfair to be honest.
As for ‘what has she done with her life’ I mean, sure she hasn’t found a cure for cancer or anything....but she seems a good mum and nice lady, if her worst crime is to be ‘dull as dishwater’ I mean, there’s a hell of a lot worse personality traits out there.
No Jools Oliver has not committed any crimes. However, I maintain that it’s pretty sad to do nothing with your life and trade in your independence for being the wife of a celebrity and the mother of his children. And, yes, that does tend to make people rather dull because they have nothing to bring to the table, conversation wise, apart from wifehood and motherhood.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.