Secret Celeb Gossip #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mostly agree with this. Esther Perel is a relationship expert/therapist that delves into this topic and affairs and I must say she really reframes the idea of fidelity from a sociological, historical and economic angle that is completely fascinating. My issue here of course is the imbalance of power. When we discuss open marriages and affairs it is almost always from the male perspective. The idea of marriage and fidelity is actually to control women and stop women from straying and in all the cases mentioned here where there are supposed 'open marriages' that is exactly what is happening. I would argue that until there is true equality across the board, open marriages aren't really possible.
I agree. A true ' open marriage'would be where both partners wanted and were able to sleep with others. I suppose it may work if both partners were bi, for example. But I would imagine that there is a huge risk that one person would fall in love with someone else, not to mention, what a way to treat another person, to say ' I'm shagging you but I'm going home to my wife who I have a family with' which is basically what Dominic West has done. In most cases, open marriages are a get out for the man to cheat. They would be mightily unhappy if the wife did the same. Also it doesnt guarantee longevity as we've seen.

Reactions: 8
I mostly agree with this. Esther Perel is a relationship expert/therapist that delves into this topic and affairs and I must say she really reframes the idea of fidelity from a sociological, historical and economic angle that is completely fascinating. My issue here of course is the imbalance of power. When we discuss open marriages and affairs it is almost always from the male perspective. The idea of marriage and fidelity is actually to control women and stop women from straying and in all the cases mentioned here where there are supposed 'open marriages' that is exactly what is happening. I would argue that until there is true equality across the board, open marriages aren't really possible.
That’s what i was getting at.
life long love can and does exist though I’ve seen it
interesting re what previous Tattler said narcissism and affairs. The thing that put me off celeb autobiographies was the callous disregard for the victims of their affairs. I read extracts from Ferne Britten’s , and it was astonishing in its breezy indifference. He r first husband her boss at work, had three very young kids and a wife. .brittsn said “I don’t know when the affair started, .. I always knew he was married” Also, after he left them all for her, the only other bit was of how the kids annoyed her by bringing sand into the house.
Yet when they broke up,and he got together with a woman she knew, after the break up, she is scandalised “I know this woman!”
is everyone on “this Morning” horrible? Apart from the Anti -Phil Rylan.
shocked by Eammon over Savile, I couldn’t watch more than 10 seconds.
Did anyone ever see Kim Woodburn calling “”so brave” Phil the hero of our time a “ fake”.?

I agree. A true ' open marriage'would be where both partners wanted and were able to sleep with others. I suppose it may work if both partners were bi, for example. But I would imagine that there is a huge risk that one person would fall in love with someone else, not to mention, what a way to treat another person, to say ' I'm shagging you but I'm going home to my wife who I have a family with' which is basically what Dominic West has done. In most cases, open marriages are a get out for the man to cheat. They would be mightily unhappy if the wife did the same. Also it doesnt guarantee longevity as we've seen.
As it so happens, I have a huge number of bi close friends, and if I put this to them they would be offended.
Not saying there aren’t happy bi open marriages though.

Apparen
Bleugh! What a disgusting man! Clear abuse of power to be dming fans for sex! Hes vile. There are so many stories about him.
tly that’s why he didn’t get an Oscar nod,too disliked. To be singled out as un-pleasant in Hollywood you must be quite special.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That note seems to be in his hand writing. If nothing had gone on then you wouldn't need to write a note and make such a big fuss and a public display of affection, you'd just act as you normally do and get on with it. The way he has obviously dealt with this is so cringy.

Reactions: 8
What can she possibly say though? There are new pictures inside a church of him with his hand on her butt and of her with her arms around him at the airport. They are/were clearly shagging. The best thing she can do is stfu and hope it all goes away.
Where can I peep these new pics? Can't see them anywhere online... Thanks!

Reactions: 2
What can she possibly say though? There are new pictures inside a church of him with his hand on her butt and of her with her arms around him at the airport. They are/were clearly shagging. The best thing she can do is stfu and hope it all goes away.
Where did you see these pics?

Why would any of them agree to this? Each one, Dominic, Lily and his wife all come out of this looking so bad.
Exactly.What would they gain from doing this and hurting their reputations and kids in the process?.

Reactions: 5
Photos with his wife followed this. I’m wondering if it was an all-round publicity stunt, with the wife in on it.
Why would Catherine do this to her kids?
i wonder if the piece of paper as evidence will catch on?
on blind dates a man could flourish his “I’m not a sex-offender“ note
Very reassuring.
Where did you see these pics?
i wonder what’s next? The pair pegging in a mosque whilst Dominic clubs a kitten?

I’ve been promoted to VIP. Who says I’d never amount to anything!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I still think the only pr was all the Chris Evans pap shots and the stories about her getting back with Matt Smith were a cover for this affair. They have been in a covid bubble for 3 months together filming.

Exactly.What would they gain from doing this and hurting their reputations and kids in the process?.
Possibly to cover something 'worse' (such as being caught with a young guy, drugs etc..). The photos looks posed, the whole fall out seems to have happened v quickly and is a bit too slick. We've seen before that the press run with some stories and agree to hide others.
Obviously, I have no idea but something about it just doesn't stick.

Reactions: 10
She looks like she’s been caught shop lifting in Primark, and he’s the creepy store detective who will let her off “if he’s nice to him”.
How can this possibly be P.R? To make you look like a skanky pair of arseholes?

Possibly to cover something 'worse' (such as being caught with a young guy, drugs etc..). The photos looks posed, the whole fall out seems to have happened v quickly and is a bit too slick. We've seen before that the press run with some stories and agree to hide others.
Obviously, I have no idea but something about it just doesn't stick.
I don’t think he has the clout of a major royal or a ?Beckham to trade off something off the scale horrible for this. And if it was posed I’m sure she’d look better. If Boris Johnson saw this he’d say “ Carrie or (insert name here”, “Look at the state of her barnet! I haven't laughed this much since the coal mine closures”

Reactions: 7
Kym Marsh going to be fronting on Crime and investigation uk channel ‘ Murders’ (not what’s it’s called by why her?🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.