Secret Celeb Gossip #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she’s been caught shop lifting in Primark, and he’s the creepy store detective who will let her off “if he’s nice to him”.
How can this possibly be P.R? To make you look like a skanky pair of arseholes?

I don’t think he has the clout of a major royal or a ?Beckham to trade off something off the scale horrible for this. And if it was posed I’m sure she’d look better. If Boris Johnson saw this he’d say “ Carrie or (insert name here”, “Look at the state of her barnet! I haven't laughed this much since the coal mine closures”
But theyve drawn attention to themselves which is the last thing youd want to do if that was the case as the press will be sniffing round trying to get more gossip.

Reactions: 4
Why would Catherine do this to her kids?
i wonder if the piece of paper as evidence will catch on?
on blind dates a man could flourish his “I’m not a sex-offender“ note
Very reassuring.

i wonder what’s next? The pair pegging in a mosque whilst Dominic clubs a kitten?

I’ve been promoted to VIP. Who says I’d never amount to anything!
A cover up for something more damaging. Look at the stunt pulled by Paddy McGuinness with one of the Appleton sisters.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
apparently affair with holly willoughby
Yeah but that's using a relationship to cover up an affair. It's a bit stupid to use an affair to cover anything up. She would have been better off faking with Armie Hammer. At least hes actually separated! Or any random up and coming actor

Reactions: 4
Welco
I’m loving this thread, been lurking for a while. I have no tea of my own, but remembered this amazing interview with Quincy Jones. He spills SO much tea, about so many legends.
It’s from 2018, maybe it’s already been posted here, or maybe a lot of you have read it.
But if you missed it, settle down, with an actual cup of tea or bevarage of your choice, and ENJOY!
@TeaLover49 sending positive vibes, I hope you enjoy this interview!
Welcome Sideboard Bob.
Very interesting re Jackson as a thief and Machiavellian. Anyone who still believes he was an innocent in a cruel world should have a word with themselves..

Indeed I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Exactly.What would they gain from doing this and hurting their reputations and kids in the process?.

Its completely foxed me! You can usually see through poor PR but this is on some other stupid level. I wish I knew what was going on. Its just not what is being fed to us its something else.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Re Michael Jackson- he was always an hole, he cosied up to Macca then bought the rights to all the Beatles songs, outbid him! He also nicked the bass line to Billie Jean off Rick James and admitted it to him.

Not to mention all the kid stuff which is the worst of all. After I watched Leaving Neverland I snapped my MJ cds in half and threw them in the bin. bleeping wanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You’re not a fan then?

We co
What's this about??
Covered it before On here, she’s a convicted pedophile.

Has this skank got some tea on a few people. The 1 Show - that new morning show - now this. I would not pay her out in buttons
re Kym ?Marsh.

So you’re not a fan then?
A cover up for something more damaging. Look at the stunt pulled by Paddy McGuinness with one of the Appleton sisters.
[/QUOTE
cant see it myself.
more likely the result of arrogance stupidity and coke.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
You’re not a fan then?

We co

Covered it before On here, she’s a convicted pedophile.

re Kym ?Marsh.

So you’re not a fan then?
Oh come on! @Idontliketogossipbut you can't just leave it there with regards to Martina Cole. I only came here for Dominic West. I don't know all the back stories. Spill.

Oh come on! @Idontliketogossipbut you can't just leave it there with regards to Martina Cole. I only came here for Dominic West. I don't know all the back stories. Spill.
Edited to say: Pretty please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
He’s smash
apparently affair with holly willoughby
. He has now smashed up his Lamborghini, I wonder if that was to cover up an explosion he caused in Poland? He’s also gone for a close crop blond buzz cut. Which looks worse than it even sounds.
Domt so drugs kids.
And how the effing hell can he afford a Lamborghini? Mediocre at best and not that nice apparently.

Edited to say: Pretty please.
she abused two children for a number of years , it went to court was convicted.
shes managed to get it removed from tinternet on “right to be forgotten “ ruling, which is what it said when I was looking it up last time, having previously read it!
There was something else about her getting in contact with the victim to warn her off or something? I can’t quite remember, that bit. Anyway,s suffice to say she’s human filth.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
He’s smash
. He has now smashed up his Lamborghini, I wonder if that was to cover up an explosion he caused in Poland? He’s also gone for a close crop blond buzz cut. Which looks worse than it even sounds.
Domt so drugs kids.
And how the effing hell can he afford a Lamborghini? Mediocre at best and not that nice apparently.

she abused two children for a number of years , it went to court was convicted.
shes managed to get it removed from tinternet on “right to be forgotten “ ruling, which is what it said when I was looking it up last time, having previously read it!
There was something else about her getting in contact with the victim to warn her off or something? I can’t quite remember, that bit. Anyway,s suffice to say she’s human filth.
Thank you! What a vile human. As well as writing utter dross. I think she did a Desert Island Discs episode too!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.