Secret Celeb Gossip #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im ashamed to admit I think DW is gorgeous šŸ™ˆ I loved him in the Affair!
he looks like my late father in law. Problem is fil was 68 when he died and they look virtually identical! Hes aged badly! Comments on Perez Hilton ig that she had an affair with Armie Hammer on Rebecca just before his marriage broke up. Hammer was another one in a one sided 'open marriage!'

• Wow
Reactions: 8
In the pap photos, West looks like a lovesick puppy. Lily looks a bit indifferent even though she is cosying up. Just your average mid-life crisis man. He is punching for both his wife and Lily.

Piers Morgan is distantly related to Rebecca Loos, thing they are cousins of some sort. He is very scathing about Beckham. Hates him. Is always sticking the knife in.
Yeh he did didnā€™t he? He couldnā€™t keep his eyes off her and she looked un interested (Which somehow makes it worse because she must know heā€™s married) But she also looked half cut! Messy hair, a bit sleepy at the table etc I reckon they got abit sloppy with trying to cover it up.
But the difference in expressions. When heā€™s standing there with his wife outside the home he looks an arrogant twit with that smirk.
mad you say heā€™s punching with both of them! Gross little man

Reactions: 11
he looks like my late father in law. Problem is fil was 68 when he died and they look virtually identical! Hes aged badly! Comments on Perez Hilton ig that she had an affair with Armie Hammer on Rebecca just before his marriage broke up. Hammer was another one in a one sided 'open marriage!'
See Armie Hammer I understand *swoon*
rumour is him & his wife are divorcing because he has been a very vocal supporter of BLM/ anti trump and his wife is more conservative.. could just be good PR to distract from his affairs though šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
As regards Seaman his childhood sweetheart and first wife, Sandra (who bore him two children and supported him through his rejections before he left her in 1995 for an Arsenal employee) rang Radio Hallam in 1996 after her and the Seaman boys' team Sheffield United had knocked Arsenal (and David) out of the FA Cup to say thanks to the club "for making me and the boys very happy".

That has always stuck with me that.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
See Armie Hammer I understand *swoon*
rumour is him & his wife are divorcing because he has been a very vocal supporter of BLM/ anti trump and his wife is more conservative.. could just be good PR to distract from his affairs though šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I am sure I read on other sources that Armie Hammer was into BDSM and DM-ing women to hook up, but when I Googled it was only sites like this that still had the receipts:

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I am sure I read on other sources that Armie Hammer was into BDSM and DM-ing women to hook up, but when I Googled it was only sites like this that still had the receipts:

Bleugh! What a disgusting man! Clear abuse of power to be dming fans for sex! Hes vile. There are so many stories about him.

Reactions: 4
He was AMAZING as John boy in Love/ Hate
I still think that show was one of the best Iv ever seen

I think lily is gorgeous but these photos make me want to vomit.
she gone down in my estimations if heā€™s still married
I donā€™t think Dominic west was in love hate, I think youā€™re confusing him wig Aidan gillen

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I donā€™t think Dominic west was in love hate, I think youā€™re confusing him wig Aidan gillen
Oh yes I know I was on about Aiden Gillen as someone said he was a massive coke head and I was replying to that. uv not heard that before about him but maybe thatā€™s why he was so good as John boy!

Why doesn't Lily speak out? She must've known he was married too? Married or girlfriend she is as guilty as Dominic is.
Dominic West made a comment in the past about monogamy being unnatural and one should turn a blind eye to affairs..
How arrogant.
I always think people who comment like this are clearly narcissistic. Affairs hurt people with feelings. You invest emotionally in a relationship and naturally will hurt unless your a narcissist or Psychopath with no empathy.
I wish his wife would walk...hit him with finances it hurts a narc when it comes to them faces consequences that hurt them ..

Reactions: 8
She was America's sweetheart though. The press print what they want to print. They didnt want to ' out ' Julia as a marriage wrecker but they did want to ' out' Dominic West after his Trump comments. Lily is just collateral damage. Not that I think shell be a great loss to the acting profession, but the hypocrisy will be strong if her career takes a nosedive and his doesnt.
My point is itā€™s a case by case thing depending on whose most valuable.
i canā€™t really see this conspiracy to ruin him due to his Trump tweets, Most people in the U.K really dislike him, Inc Iā€™m sure even manyD.M readers. What he said is standard issue lovey speech, one which chimes in with how a lot of people generally feel about him.
Although, in some cases, like the silence on Boris and his orchestra of girlfriends, they donā€™t go in for the kill.
case by case. Maybe, a bit of glee for some D.M readers,this wouldnā€™t hpace gone in-noticed by the D.M, but as I say Trump isnā€™t that popular with even them is he? Iā€™m not sure, I try to avoid theD.M.

Reactions: 1
Iā€™ve seen him in a few things but all I can think of is Appropriate Adult...he was a convincing Fred West and I canā€™t see past that!
I haven't seen it but he actually resembles Fred a little, who isn't the best person to be likened to, is it? And the same surname! šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

He took out citizenship of Barbados. Trying to make himself safe from extradition if need be, although itā€™s a Coomonwealth country? Anyway, suspicious.

That other ginger tosses with no upper lip, so up itā€™s own arseā€itā€™s hard making it as an actor as an old Etonianā€
Course it is mate, thatā€™s why thereā€™s so few of them....

Some peeps think mouthing woke sentimentsbuys you exemption from decent personal values, itā€™s an established phenomenon, canā€™t think of

i donā€™t think itā€™s quite that simple.
Hollywood is indeed misogynistic and homophobic and racist, but more than anything it is greedy and venal.
Everyone knows George Clooney is gay, and there are probably alternative universes aware of Tom Cruises tastes
But they are given a pass.
Remember Julia Roberts, never met a married man she didnā€™t like apparently. She did the dirty on so many partners too.
She remained the American Sweetheart, although she wore a T.Shirt with ā€œA low veraā€ on it, referring to her boyfriends wife.

This is why all the adultery is particularly distasteful in Celebs, itā€™s the flaunting of the power imbalance, something unknown to penguins apparently.

Y

Y winding me up presumably.
I know what it is, I mean what is itā€™s relevance in this case?

I thought of it. Compensatory morality, often the most voluble people re poloitical morality and their embodiment are personally arseholes.
Fits Dominic West to a T.
Well said. I remember thinking how low it was of Julia to be sleeping with somebody's husband and then she had the audacity to wear a T-Shirt calling his wife 'low'. She doesn't have the best reputation and this comes from insiders, it's been reported how mean she is.

I am just fed up with the preaching and morality by Hollywood when there's enough stuff going on behind the scenes, as you mentioned, that is far from liberal.

Reactions: 14
Why doesn't Lily speak out? She must've known he was married too? Married or girlfriend she is as guilty as Dominic is.
Dominic West made a comment in the past about monogamy being unnatural and one should turn a blind eye to affairs..
How arrogant.
I always think people who comment like this are clearly narcissistic. Affairs hurt people with feelings. You invest emotionally in a relationship and naturally will hurt unless your a narcissist or Psychopath with no empathy.
I wish his wife would walk...hit him with finances it hurts a narc when it comes to them faces consequences that hurt them ..
RYes, itā€™s so cruel and disrespectful, he and Ewen Mcgreggor think they ā€œdeserveā€ affairs due to their status, more so than their sex, Iā€™m guessing. They think their wives are lucky to have them. I wonder how many ā€œopen marriagesā€ are wanted by both partners.,as marriages are between two people, not two or more? I suspect that more often, (not always obviously) the one who sees himself as a prize,( its more often the man,) decides itā€™s mutual. The wife if also a mother will grit her teeth and suffer it. I know someone will answer they stay for money and prestige. Maybe some do, but most would I bet prefer less money and a faithful husband.aWhen I worked in Events, I often saw trophy wives and it put me off men who had a lot more than me! Iā€™m the opposite of a gold digger.
Itā€™s not an enviable role, they act like they are permanently re-applying for their jobs.

Also, to the Tattler who said affairs are inevitable due to greater longevity; I know a lot of elderly relatives whose devotion has lasted 50 or 60 years. The carers, I used to have for my mum said it was ā€œold time loveā€ and you donā€™t see it as much now, and they would know. Many elderly spouses spend their last poorly years looking after an even poorlier spouse.
Nor having an affair isnā€™t just down to length of marriage, itā€™s how you view commitment too. The cult of the individual has a lot to answer for.
Also, the Tattler wrote as if divorce or separation did not exist without the relief of an affair.
i think divorce can be a blessing , , but deceitful and dishonest affairs not.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What can she possibly say though? There are new pictures inside a church of him with his hand on her butt and of her with her arms around him at the airport. They are/were clearly shagging. The best thing she can do is stfu and hope it all goes away.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
sorry for even more typos than usual,yesterday, I had had a general anaesthetic.

TeaLover
How are you feeling today?
Hope you are getting relief from the pain today, and have a constant supply of delicious butties.
sending big love.
What can she possibly say though? There are new pictures inside a church of him with his hand on her butt and of her with her arms around him at the airport. They are/were clearly shagging. The best thing she can do is stfu and hope it all goes away.
yes! I donā€™t get that peeps think the photos could be mis- represented?
Trigger warning.
interesting that Westā€™s namesake Fred, a semi-literate rapist murderer and torturer was better at hiding his double life than Eton educated Dominic. Not that Iā€™m putting them in the same category.

maybe we should start a rumour they are related?. Only joking not fair on the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
re what is she teaching her children - why not ā€œwhat is he teaching his childrenā€?

The concept of lifelong monogamous relationships has existed for a long time in some, but not all, cultures. The lifespan of the average person has increased quite dramatically in every part of the world.

There is absolutely no point whatsoever in getting on ones high horse because people cheat but penguins donā€™t.

We are the most evolved species on the planet but apparently canā€™t move beyond ā€œmost mammals mate for lifeā€. Their lives are shorter than ours, their life cycles so much shorter, youth, old age.

I have been cheated on- I was heartbroken but moved on. I have cheated, the person hurt by it moved on. Cheating is a terribly hurtful thing. But when ā€œtill death do us partā€ became a vow people said to each other, few were realistically looking at 60+ years thereafter.

All too many marriages from our grandparents day would have ended in divorce if the freedom we have now existed. 60 year marriages at what cost?
I mostly agree with this. Esther Perel is a relationship expert/therapist that delves into this topic and affairs and I must say she really reframes the idea of fidelity from a sociological, historical and economic angle that is completely fascinating. My issue here of course is the imbalance of power. When we discuss open marriages and affairs it is almost always from the male perspective. The idea of marriage and fidelity is actually to control women and stop women from straying and in all the cases mentioned here where there are supposed 'open marriages' that is exactly what is happening. I would argue that until there is true equality across the board, open marriages aren't really possible.

Reactions: 10
Re preaching and celebs. Watch what they do not what they say.
Agreed, the Quincy Jones article was great.
Yes! Just read it with a cup of tea as directed. I want to read his memoir now.

Let's not forget DW is an old Etonian. He has been bred for superiority.
Im ashamed to admit I think DW is gorgeous šŸ™ˆ I loved him in the Affair!
Climb aboard plenty of room on the Dominic love-boat.
i do admit I find it intensely irritating when privately educated posh kids swan into a professional environment with all the arrogance of an oligarch.,assuming expertise they canā€™t possibly have., when they are brand new

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.