Secret Celeb Gossip #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always thought this, I think she says things to get more attention - she’s way more switched on that people think. Just watching her in Big Brother was enough for me to decide she is playing a character and is really quite different away from the media.
I think they’re all smarter than we think, I imagine it’s actually quite difficult to pull off some of the tit they do without having a few brain cells 😅

Alanbanan: can’t get it to quote you, but anyway...

The whole reason Love/Hate was filmed & so popular is because it was exactly what was going on in Dublin at the time. It didn’t create a generation of scumbags, they were all there already. All Love/Hate did was bring it into the sitting rooms of the well-to-do who had to accept their ‘weekend treats’ were funding this life style & scumbaggery.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Oh, dear god no. I genuinely believe that show Love/Hate inspired a generation of scumbags, dealers and criminals. Because ever since the past few years in especially in Dublin, it’s an epidemic for Teenage boys who are dealing and generally just being knackers of society and a lot of them all were growing up when the show was airing and it praised that lifestyle and showed how cool it was and that you’re so hard and intimidating. Think about it the show was getting 1.5 million viewers each week on RTE and we only have around 5 million in the ROI.

Now I’m just like sooo it’s worth being shot dead in a street for because Tom Vaughan Lawlor is pretending to be a dirty Dublin criminal. Just around a 15 mins drive from where I grew up the body parts of a 17 year old where found in a bag because feuding gangs got that far out of control.

That show has a lot of influence on the current issue involving young men and teenage boys being scrotes of society especially now that they’re living their coke hazed blue wkd love/hate fantasy. Without failing to realise all those actors in the shows are from good families and the majority of them are posh who have connections in RTE and BBC to get their parts.

Even the kid Barry Keoghan who starred as a little scrote in and who genuinely was from a bad environment as his motherhad died from a heroin od when he was a baby, he now has a deal with marvel and Disney to star in their movies as a main character. Which proves the point that these people are not actually scumbags and what they did was a job and the kids who took influence never took the lesson the show did emulate that their jobs always left them with a bullet in the head, in prison, owing out thousands and favours or even worse your family being murdered because of your job.

Im not mad at you I just genuinely hate that show because I wholeheartedly believe that it has ruined a lot of lives as it warped a lot of children’s minds. They wanna be Pablo Escobar but fail to be Pablo Tescobar
Oh sorry I don’t live in Ireland, I just thought the writing was amazing and the acting was fantastic.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh sorry I don’t live in Ireland, I just thought the writing was amazing and the acting was fantastic.
It was amazing & it was true to life. The folks shopping in Dundrum SC (‘posh’ shopping mall) in the middle of a recession were not business men 😉

Reactions: 5
Alanbanan: can’t get it to quote you, but anyway...

The whole reason Love/Hate was filmed & so popular is because it was exactly what was going on in Dublin at the time. It didn’t create a generation of scumbags, they were all there already. All Love/Hate did was bring it into the sitting rooms of the well-to-do who had to accept their ‘weekend treats’ were funding this life style & scumbaggery.

This exactly. I refused to watch it for this very reason. Our evening entertainment was in fact the sad reality for a lot of misfortunes.

Reactions: 3
Am I reading too much into this? But to me, she looks like a completely different person? Is sweet lovely Holly a character she plays.
she looks like the party girl she is here.
Dunno but the pic just put me in the mood for a glass of fizz and a ciggy (I don’t smoke any more though)
:D

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It was amazing & it was true to life. The folks shopping in Dundrum SC (‘posh’ shopping mall) in the middle of a recession were not business men 😉
I honestly don’t know or have any idea about the gangs in Dublin, or that side of it. It’s not really reported in the press over here. Maybe I’m being guilty of being ignorant to that and I apologise to people if I have come across that way.
I’m in no way condoning the lifestyle of the Love/ hate drama, in fact what I had taken away from it is that crime, drugs and violence does not pay.I found it quite horrific and I thought that it was telling how none of the characters had a happy ending, in fact they all had depressing ends and I felt it wasn’t glorifying gang culture at all. Films and tv always depict real life, I wasn’t in any way meaning any harm by saying I thought Aidan Gillen played a good part as John Boy, and I still stand by the fact it was an excellent script and beautifully acted. I still think Robert Sheehan was amazing as Darren and Tom VL acted his ass off- and I applaud it then for their acting and it shows just how much amazing talent Ireland has. That’s all my comment was suggesting, I’m sorry that such violence goes on, not just in Ireland but all I’ve the world. I’m sorry for those who i have offended by remark but I really did think it was a good series and that’s all I meant by it!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve heard stories that would make your hair curl about what happened in that basket with Andy Pandy Little Ted and Looby Loo o_O And don’t get me started on Muffin the Mule.
Exactly why was he called a “mule” ? DRUGS

Hamble reminds me of Princess Margaret. Grumpy face, ‘done’ hair, looks like she should have a fag in her mouth and a glass of gin in her hand.

I just switched the telly on (yes, I have the telly on whilst WFH and I am unashamed) and Carol Vorderman just appeared, in an advert for funeral plans. Christ, what has she done to her face? How much filler?
I was qi
uite shocked when I saw her previously, didn’t like to say anything. Also Madonna! Look her up, he head is a completely different shape.

Reactions: 1
It's the fag. Makes her look well rough 😄
That doesn’t help, but she looks sort of hardened,. I’ll give her this she usually looks great.
She made a big thing of defending the celebrity couple, one of which had sex with a n other and friend in a kiddies paddling pool. David Furnish.
I wonder if she’s a swinger too? I thought at the time she was trying to be politically correct, but I still think sleeping around with un told numbers when you’ve got kids is probably a bad idea.
Maybe that’s why she looks shagged out here? It’s not work is it?
I reckon she’s tit scared that once the reign of Phil “so brave” Schofield is over, so will here too. It’ll all come tumbling out, like coke from a designer handbag carried by a disingenuous t.v presenter.

Reactions: 7
I LOVE this thread. I was feeling pretty low this morning ; have a lot of pain in pelvic, rectal areas and right breast, and burst into tears. Nurse came into my room as she heard me and sat with me and gave me a hug.
She then got me some jam packed bacon sandwiches and a large pot of tea, along with my pain.
I then went onto this thread while having my breakfast and somehow felt better.
I just love, love, love ALL the gossip here.
Keep up the great work you fantabulous Tattlers XxX

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 95
Commenting again to say that Lily and Dominic are both trash. Didn’t Lily try to allude that Matt Smith was cheating by posting a photo of a cheetah which said ‘National Cheater’s Day’ or something.
The poor wife and children.

Reactions: 15
Commenting again to say that Lily and Dominic are both trash. Didn’t Lily try to allude that Matt Smith was cheating by posting a photo of a cheetah which said ‘National Cheater’s Day’ or something.
The poor wife and children.
He was rumoured to have cheated on her alot.

No idea what she's playing especially if it has been set up for the paps.

Reactions: 10
It's definitely been set up for the paps. It's not possible to follow people around a bustling city like that in different locations, especially if they are moving between them on a scooter.

The pics of her outside Chris Evans' hotel she was looking at her phone a lot like she is in these pics. I remember thinking it was a bit weird given she was there for a shag. Wonder if that's how she tries to make the set-up look natural.

Reactions: 8
Any publicity is good publicity? They are filming a series together.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.