Secret Celeb Gossip #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just switched the telly on (yes, I have the telly on whilst WFH and I am unashamed) and Carol Vorderman just appeared, in an advert for funeral plans. Christ, what has she done to her face? How much filler?
She’s also had her tits and arse done but I believe she denied it at one stage.

I thought the DM comments section was finished now? Or am I confusing that with the forums?
DM still has comments section but no forum so maybe that’s what the confusion is?

Reactions: 3
Not really a secret but Kelly Osbourne has lost a lot of weight. She claims to have gotten a gastric band fitted two years ago.
7F6332EA-09B4-44B6-81FD-7AECA5770E89.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Nope, Robin Ellis will be forever Ross Poldark. As for Aidan Gillen, I thought that he looked like he needed a bloody good scrub in Being Human with all that greasy hair and grubby skin and I haven't changed my opinion.
You wouldn't change your opinion either if you saw him in real life - he's a long term stranger to soap and water!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Right I’m here for the Lily James tea... is she seeing dr who, captain America or now the married wire guy? Please can someone update me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think we're getting our Aidans mixed up here, aren't we?

Aidan Gillen - Queer as Folk, Game of Thrones
Aidan Turner - Being Human, Poldark

Reactions: 9
I think we're getting our Aidans mixed up here, aren't we?

Aidan Gillen - Queer as Folk, Game of Thrones
Aidan Turner - Being Human, Poldark
OK, Turner, then, the one in Being Human and Poldark!

Which one is the filthy sniffer?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Lily James is dating the very married Dominic West.:cautious:
Not that I condone dating married men, but on a slight tangent, I wonder what Lily thinks about her dad's estranged wife Orainne? Last I heard she and Phil Collins were reunited.

Orianne appears to have told him she was going "away on business" and got married to another man! Apparently she's changed all the security codes in Phil's Miami property and is being "unruly with staff", threatening to release "potentially embarrassing revelations" about Mr Collins.
'Learned the Mike Tyson shot': Phil Collins's estranged wife Orianne posts videos of her boxing lessons at £25m waterside Miami mansion he is trying to evict her from

Orianne has HIDEOUS plastic surgery for a 46 year-old. Though she has had back surgery (I feel bad for anyone who has mobility or posture problems following an injury, as a family member has suffered similarly), but she appears to be ugly inside and out.

I'm no fan of Phil's music, but I've always liked him in interviews - and he did do a few records with Adam Ant and Frida (from ABBA). Showing my age! :D

Reactions: 8
Not that I condone dating married men, but on a slight tangent, I wonder what Lily thinks about her dad's estranged wife Orainne? Last I heard she and Phil Collins were reunited.

Orianne appears to have told him she was going "away on business" and got married to another man! Apparently she's changed all the security codes on his Miami property and is being "unruly with staff" and threatening to release "potentially embarrassing revelations" about Mr Collins.
'Learned the Mike Tyson shot': Phil Collins's estranged wife Orianne posts videos of her boxing lessons at £25m waterside Miami mansion he is trying to evict her from

I'm no fan of Phil's music, but I've always liked him in interviews - and he did do a few records with Adam Ant and Frida (from ABBA). Showing my age! :D

Orianne has HIDEOUS plastic surgery for a 46 year-old. Though she has had back surgery (I feel bad for anyone who has mobility or posture problems following an injury, as a family member has suffered similarly), but she seems to be ugly inside and out.
You are mixing her with Lily Collins. It’s like the Aidens all over again!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You are mixing her with Lily Collins. It’s like the Aidens all over again!
Oh, I guess I am, sorry, you're right, it says Lily JAMES :cry: I have about 40 tabs open on here and my reading comprehension should be better!

Orianne does sound like a good (or bad) old-fashioned gold-digger, though.

Edit: And that's how internet misinformation (Chinese whispers) happens!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.