Secret Celeb Gossip #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again....

I always thought John Leslie's relationship with Abi Titmuss was verging on the skeevy as well - surely she'd have had some idea about his reputation! Suppose Abi Titmuss got her day in the sun as a lads' mags favourite out of it, once the revelations around John got a bit too uncomfortable (though it shows you how weird and tunnel-visioned the glamour business is).

A friend of mine called her Abi "Titmess" for years. 😒

Mind you, Catherine Zeta Jones also dated JL for a while, years before the allegations.

Reactions: 5
Suppose Abi Titmuss got her day in the sun as a lads' mags favourite out of it, once the revelations around John got a bit too uncomfortable (though it shows you how weird and tunnel-visioned the glamour business is).
Abi Titmuss says she went down the lads mags route because she didn't know what else to do. She was working as a nurse until that 'video' came out, and she says she was told by her nursing agency that no one would hire her anymore, and had to find another line of work.

Reactions: 12
Abi Titmuss says she went down the lads mags route because she didn't know what else to do. She was working as a nurse until that 'video' came out, and she says she was told by her nursing agency that no one would hire her anymore, and had to find another line of work.
Fair enough, she's still got to earn a living. Last I heard she was trying to make it as an actress in the US and was pregnant.

Always "quite liked" John Leslie in his younger days, and was surprised by the revelations about him - Tattle favourite Philip Schofield basically has his job! He was an attractive guy, he didn't have to act like a sleaze, though I know it's not about that - it's power and getting a kick out of demeaning women.

Reactions: 10
Fair enough, she's still got to earn a living. Last I heard she was trying to make it as an actress in the US and was pregnant.

Always "quite liked" John Leslie in his younger days, and was surprised by the revelations about him - Tattle favourite Philip Schofield basically has his job! He was an attractive guy, he didn't have to act like a sleaze, though I know it's not about that - it's power and getting a kick out of demeaning women.
I have three, that's right, THREE John Leslie titbits. Maybe all together they make a decent bit of gossip:
1. I went to some show thing at the SECC in Glasgow when I was 13 with my mum. This was when he was still on the telly. After the show (I'm guessing fashion show but I have no memory of it) he met people in the audience. My dear mother LOVED him, wanted a picture with him and got one. As we walked away she told me he had felt her bum! While her kids were with her!
2. I then worked with some people who had worked with him when he did The Wheel of Fortune. They said he was very nice but incredibly thick. I'm sure they told me other examples of this but the only one I remember is that in between takes was flirting with a contestant on the show who was Asian what she liked to get from 'the ch**ky' (AKA the racist way of saying Chinese)
3. A few years ago I saw him in the Pizza Express in Chinatown in London. He was on a date with a woman who looked quite young. He was dressed in an outfit I can only call a tragic attempt to look young. Stand out items were some Caterpillar boots done up in that loose way so they look like they're going to fly off your foot, and a padded body warmer inside on a non-cold day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Right I’m here for the Lily James tea... is she seeing dr who, captain America or now the married wire guy? Please can someone update me
As far as I know, her and Matt Smith split about a year ago, but she still lived in his house until she got her own place. The Sun made up some crap about them getting back together because he was seen going into her new house, presumably to help her move in. He did a lot of Doctor Who related things in Lockdown from a different house from her even when the tabs were saying they lived together. She then had a one night stand with Chris Evan's while we were in the middle of a pandemic. He got heat for flying from the US to here so they set up some pap pics to make out they were dating. I am shocked bout those Dominic West photos. Isnt he married with 4 kids?!! ( I realise I know too much about her, I dont know why😄 I think it's because there are so few celebs these days I have actually heard of, my gossip knowledge is concentrated on a tiny number of mainly Brit actors!)

Reactions: 9
God, I'd love a really dark,filthy story to come out about Holly,something that would shatter her manufactured "perfect Mum" image forever.
Omg imagine it coming out holly having an affair with Francis boulle that would be sooo funny

• Haha
Reactions: 13
John Leslie opened a local car dealership many moons ago. He behaved like a total arse, came in waving his arms around saying “where can I park my Porsche?” When signposted to the car park he had an attack of the vapours and claimed he couldnt park it in there because its a PORSCHE.. to which a nice gentleman said it would be fine but if he was still concerned he could park next to his Ferrari!!😂😂 Game, set and match!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Really gone of Lily since she was photographed out and about with friends during the pandemic. I swear there was an article in Irish media about Dominic West and his wife and they were very much married then, think this was June time?
Both are disgusting, I don’t get celebrities. Even if you have split up from your longtime partner, doing very public displays of affections with someone old enough to be your child just a few weeks/months after the spilt is gross. Must be so hard for his wife and children to see such pictures.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have three, that's right, THREE John Leslie titbits. Maybe all together they make a decent bit of gossip:

3. A few years ago I saw him in the Pizza Express in Chinatown in London. He was on a date with a woman who looked quite young. He was dressed in an outfit I can only call a tragic attempt to look young. Stand out items were some Caterpillar boots done up in that loose way so they look like they're going to fly off your foot, and a padded body warmer inside on a non-cold day.
Prince not so charming Andrew was probably at the next table 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Really gone of Lily since she was photographed out and about with friends during the pandemic. I swear there was an article in Irish media about Dominic West and his wife and they were very much married then, think this was June time?
Both are disgusting, I don’t get celebrities. Even if you have split up from your longtime partner, doing very public displays of affections with someone old enough to be your child just a few weeks/months after the spilt is gross. Must be so hard for his wife and children to see such pictures.
Matt Smith got a lot of ' what's she doing with him?' comments when they were together, but he seemed to spend quite a lot of time bundling her, drunk into cabs. I think shes a wild one and not as sweet and innocent as youd think. Shes done some very public stupid things since they split.

Reactions: 15
this is from the DM comments. Why would you set this up?!

EB3A7508-5091-4D8D-A02C-AE15488A7C9B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He was AMAZING as John boy in Love/ Hate
I still think that show was one of the best Iv ever seen

I think lily is gorgeous but these photos make me want to vomit.
she gone down in my estimations if he’s still married
Oh, dear god no. I genuinely believe that show Love/Hate inspired a generation of scumbags, dealers and criminals. Because ever since the past few years in especially in Dublin, it’s an epidemic for Teenage boys who are dealing and generally just being knackers of society and a lot of them all were growing up when the show was airing and it praised that lifestyle and showed how cool it was and that you’re so hard and intimidating. Think about it the show was getting 1.5 million viewers each week on RTE and we only have around 5 million in the ROI.

Now I’m just like sooo it’s worth being shot dead in a street for because Tom Vaughan Lawlor is pretending to be a dirty Dublin criminal. Just around a 15 mins drive from where I grew up the body parts of a 17 year old where found in a bag because feuding gangs got that far out of control.

That show has a lot of influence on the current issue involving young men and teenage boys being scrotes of society especially now that they’re living their coke hazed blue wkd love/hate fantasy. Without failing to realise all those actors in the shows are from good families and the majority of them are posh who have connections in RTE and BBC to get their parts.

Even the kid Barry Keoghan who starred as a little scrote in and who genuinely was from a bad environment as his motherhad died from a heroin od when he was a baby, he now has a deal with marvel and Disney to star in their movies as a main character. Which proves the point that these people are not actually scumbags and what they did was a job and the kids who took influence never took the lesson the show did emulate that their jobs always left them with a bullet in the head, in prison, owing out thousands and favours or even worse your family being murdered because of your job.

Im not mad at you I just genuinely hate that show because I wholeheartedly believe that it has ruined a lot of lives as it warped a lot of children’s minds. They wanna be Pablo Escobar but fail to be Pablo Tescobar

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Can't stand Lily James and her shenanigans. But I reckon Dominic West must have separated from his wife because nobody is that stupid.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.