Secret Celeb Gossip #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t know or have any idea about the gangs in Dublin, or that side of it. It’s not really reported in the press over here. Maybe I’m being guilty of being ignorant to that and I apologise to people if I have come across that way.
I’m in no way condoning the lifestyle of the Love/ hate drama, in fact what I had taken away from it is that crime, drugs and violence does not pay.I found it quite horrific and I thought that it was telling how none of the characters had a happy ending, in fact they all had depressing ends and I felt it wasn’t glorifying gang culture at all. Films and tv always depict real life, I wasn’t in any way meaning any harm by saying I thought Aidan Gillen played a good part as John Boy, and I still stand by the fact it was an excellent script and beautifully acted. I still think Robert Sheehan was amazing as Darren and Tom VL acted his ass off- and I applaud it then for their acting and it shows just how much amazing talent Ireland has. That’s all my comment was suggesting, I’m sorry that such violence goes on, not just in Ireland but all I’ve the world. I’m sorry for those who i have offended by remark but I really did think it was a good series and that’s all I meant by it!

Oh I know you didn’t, I was agreeing with you! It was reality reflected on the tv screens & it stuck to the true story...life that life & you’ll meet a gruesome end!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh I know you didn’t, I was agreeing with you! It was reality reflected on the tv screens & it stuck to the true story...life that life & you’ll meet a gruesome end!
Oh I know 🥰🥰I just wanted the other people to know that I genuinely just enjoyed it for the superb writing and acting. I would never encourage gang life! Aiden Gillen really was amazing! But then if he’s a coke head in real life maybe it was easy for him! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
I LOVE this thread. I was feeling pretty low this morning ; have a lot of pain in pelvic, rectal areas and right breast, and burst into tears. Nurse came into my room as she heard me and sat with me and gave me a hug.
She then got me some jam packed bacon sandwiches and a large pot of tea, along with my pain.
I then went onto this thread while having my breakfast and somehow felt better.
I just love, love, love ALL the gossip here.
Keep up the great work you fantabulous Tattlers XxX
Oh I’m so sorry that you’re having such a rough time.
you sound such a delightful person, it’s rotten.
I was wondering how you were.
I know everyone on here is sending you love and good energy.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Dominic West. Wasnt he the one who played the adulterer in “The Affair”?
Many say he had a thing with her from that as well, can’t remember her name.
What sort of hole slobbers all over someone in public when they have a family?
I know a huge proportion of show biz couplings are showman was, but he’s still married? Don’t get this.
Commenting again to say that Lily and Dominic are both trash. Didn’t Lily try to allude that Matt Smith was cheating by posting a photo of a cheetah which said ‘National Cheater’s Day’ or something.
The poor wife and children.

Indeed, you can imagine all the nastier kids making remarks at school. Public humiliation on top of private.
If they ever find a faithful celeb husband he’ll have to be stuffed and put in the Natural History ,Museum.

Reactions: 7
Oh, dear god no. I genuinely believe that show Love/Hate inspired a generation of scumbags, dealers and criminals. Because ever since the past few years in especially in Dublin, it’s an epidemic for Teenage boys who are dealing and generally just being knackers of society and a lot of them all were growing up when the show was airing and it praised that lifestyle and showed how cool it was and that you’re so hard and intimidating. Think about it the show was getting 1.5 million viewers each week on RTE and we only have around 5 million in the ROI.

Now I’m just like sooo it’s worth being shot dead in a street for because Tom Vaughan Lawlor is pretending to be a dirty Dublin criminal. Just around a 15 mins drive from where I grew up the body parts of a 17 year old where found in a bag because feuding gangs got that far out of control.

That show has a lot of influence on the current issue involving young men and teenage boys being scrotes of society especially now that they’re living their coke hazed blue wkd love/hate fantasy. Without failing to realise all those actors in the shows are from good families and the majority of them are posh who have connections in RTE and BBC to get their parts.

Even the kid Barry Keoghan who starred as a little scrote in and who genuinely was from a bad environment as his motherhad died from a heroin od when he was a baby, he now has a deal with marvel and Disney to star in their movies as a main character. Which proves the point that these people are not actually scumbags and what they did was a job and the kids who took influence never took the lesson the show did emulate that their jobs always left them with a bullet in the head, in prison, owing out thousands and favours or even worse your family being murdered because of your job.

Im not mad at you I just genuinely hate that show because I wholeheartedly believe that it has ruined a lot of lives as it warped a lot of children’s minds. They wanna be Pablo Escobar but fail to be Pablo Tescobar
Brb checking out Love/Hate ....

Reactions: 3
I can’t get over how grubby Lily James looks in real life. Like she needs a good bath and a brush through her hair.

Reactions: 15
Off grid I know, but I don’t know who else to ask where I can get a lot of opinions.
Is Ryan Gosling really an attractive man? He’s got close set eyes, it baffles me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I LOVE this thread. I was feeling pretty low this morning ; have a lot of pain in pelvic, rectal areas and right breast, and burst into tears. Nurse came into my room as she heard me and sat with me and gave me a hug.
She then got me some jam packed bacon sandwiches and a large pot of tea, along with my pain.
I then went onto this thread while having my breakfast and somehow felt better.
I just love, love, love ALL the gossip here.
Keep up the great work you fantabulous Tattlers XxX
Much love to you xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Interesting, thank you for answering. I’ve never seen him on film. maybe he has a lot of charisma.

yes, bang on petitpois.
if you are the marital offender, and the other still loves you, where is there any hint of human decency here?
I remember David Seaman selling engagement photos of his new bundle of trouble, after he left his wife and two boys for her. Then you have the kids feelings to think of, and how they view relationships, respect etc.
Someone I know, who knew them said she was awful. They later divorced, he did it to her.

I always thought John Leslie's relationship with Abi Titmuss was verging on the skeevy as well - surely she'd have had some idea about his reputation! Suppose Abi Titmuss got her day in the sun as a lads' mags favourite out of it, once the revelations around John got a bit too uncomfortable (though it shows you how weird and tunnel-visioned the glamour business is).

A friend of mine called her Abi "Titmess" for years. 😒

Mind you, Catherine Zeta Jones also dated JL for a while, years before the allegations.
Yes! And apparently she was desperate to marry him! The path not taken eh?

How
Some upsetting news about Tom Parker from The Wanted.

How terrible.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Yes I agree with that. Distinctly ordinary looking but lights up the screen
I think I attributed petitpois with one of your contributions; although youre all lovely I’m sure.
Tom Parker.
It’s more and more tragic the more you read that article.
wish I was religious sometimes.

Abi Titmuss says she went down the lads mags route because she didn't know what else to do. She was working as a nurse until that 'video' came out, and she says she was told by her nursing agency that no one would hire her anymore, and had to find another line of work.
someone who knew her was quoted as saying she was the most talented nurse he’d ever worked with, she also said she was a far better nurse than topless model. What a fucked up society where getting your tits out is more lucrative.

So Ms KpJames is either a ruthlesslesly ambitious actor who poses as the other woman, and duck his family, or is an actual other woman,?
He is utter scum.

Now the wife is saying they were still together! WTF are they both doing? She is setting a bonfire under her career for what?
You’d probably have to do a lot worse than that inHollywood!
polanski?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
According to the photo captions on the DM they were papped along with their mutual manager and her child (blurred out thankfully). Seems a bit odd that she would be there as well for these off the cuff Backgrid shots?

So Ms KpJames is either a ruthlesslesly ambitious actor who poses as the other woman, and duck his family, or is an actual other woman,?
He is utter scum.

You’d probably have to do a lot worse than that inHollywood!
polanski?
[/QUOTE]
There is one difference between Polanski and Lily James. One has a dick, so can be a rapist and get away with it, the other doesnt, so wont get away with being labelled a homewrecker. However, it just doesn't make sense. She comes across as hugely ambitious, so why would she do this? It looks terrible for her more than him. The only reason would be to get the affair out in the open and force his hand, but why trash your career when you are on the way up for some bloke who looks like your dad? She is being really badly advised, what with this and the Chris Evans pics. Most actors can keep their dirty little secrets quiet.

Isn’t Brendan Gleeson’s son Brian in Love/Hate? Talking about the Gleesons, does anyone have any gossip about Domhnall? I’ve seen him in a few things and I think he’s a decent actor, but his own writing and directing is really childish and used puerile comedy. Did anyone seen Your Bad Self a few years ago?

Reactions: 2
The unfortunate Mrs West is very posh. She and Dominic West bought her family’s castle in Ireland after the baronetcy expired (daughters only) and now run it as a hotel. Good luck dividing that up in the divorce!

I do feel sorry for the poor woman. What awful pictures to have to look at.

Reactions: 9
I have some small tea on John Leslie. I used to work alongside some girls who worked in our companies advertising department. They were loud, fun and no shrinking violets but they came back from a work event where John Leslie was hired as the compare and they said he was really, really sleazy in the bar afterwards. Turn your stomach sleazy. I rememher being really surprised as he was a wholesome Blue Peter presenter as far as I knew. This would have been around 1988/89. So not surprised at all the stuff that has come out since.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I have some small tea on John Leslie. I used to work alongside some girls who worked in our companies advertising department. They were loud, fun and no shrinking violets but they came back from a work event where John Leslie was hired as the compare and they said he was really, really sleazy in the bar afterwards. Turn your stomach sleazy. I rememher being really surprised as he was a wholesome Blue Peter presenter as far as I knew. This would have been around 1988/89. So not surprised at all the stuff that has come out since.
He r*ped a friend of mine a few years back. No, she won't go to the police.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.