Secret Celeb Gossip #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ladies and gents, one day I’m gonna get jameela jamil by the hair and never stop slapping. That woman is nothing but a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Back to the singer / actor JL who's seeing a supermodel - he's known the Russian since she was 15. Her mother (who is very weird) introduced her daughter to him, there's a photo of the mother, her and the singer / actor hugging. Rumour had it she was pimping her daughters out.
The other daughter is pretty down to earth although like Valery keeps altering her face.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Back to the singer / actor JL who's seeing a supermodel - he's known the Russian since she was 15. Her mother (who is very weird) introduced her daughter to him, there's a photo of the mother, her and the singer / actor hugging. Rumour had it she was pimping her daughters out.
The other daughter is pretty down to earth although like Valery keeps altering her face.
JL?

Reactions: 6
I don’t know if I’m outing myself as a saddo haha but back in the day my friend and I were huge fans of Green Wing so we wrote fan letters to the whole cast and most of them wrote back including Olivia. She was so lovely in the letter that she’ll always be a favourite and I quite like I can say I have a hand written letter to me from an Oscar winning actress.
Green Wing was really funny sometimes.

Reactions: 1
Why are you using initials? This isn’t DS, just say the persons name.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He does have form for liking ‘em young.
Yeah, it’s only a matter of time before Jared Leto is revealed to be a predator. His agents and PR team are working overtime so when it’s revealed they have statements and are ready for the media fire.

He likes to go to Europe and South America and lounge around and get teenage girls to come back with him and basically get him to think of him as their messiah.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Henry Cavill is another one who likes under age girls. I feel a bit uncomfortable that he’s acting in a new film with Millie Bobby Brown.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Henry Cavill is another one who likes under age girls. I feel a bit uncomfortable that he’s acting in a new film with Millie Bobby Brown.
Was he the one who was messaging a 17 year old on Instagram one time for a meet-up?

Reactions: 3
Yeah, it’s only a matter of time before Jared Leto is revealed to be a predator. His agents and PR team are working overtime so when it’s revealed they have statements and are ready for the media fire.

He likes to go to Europe and South America and lounge around and get teenage girls to come back with him and basically get him to think of him as their messiah.
Friend of Terry Richardson. Enough said.

Reactions: 5

I've never liked him, he always comes across as really pretentious in interviews, but I'd never heard thism absolutely terrible

Reactions: 1
I’ve searched his name and there’s articles and Reddits on this topic. Seems he’s been on the radar for some years now.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh no. I'm gutted to read that the lovely EJ Osborne has died aged 45.

He was by far the best presenter on Money for Nothing. I followed him on Instagram, saw his battle with cancer and thought he came across as a lovely person. So sad. 😔

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.