Secret Celeb Gossip #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Robbie was in my class at school and there were no rumours or signs then that he was anything other than straight. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
But obvs he couldā€™ve been up to all sorts since then! šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I know there were lots of rumours over him and his best friend Jonathan (Wilkes) before he got married with him getting his initials tattooed etc (sorry this being re Robbie )

Reactions: 3
I think the comedian is Deborah Frances White, she use to do lots of improvised comedy and am aware of her not being nice.

Can also confirm she does stand up - she did a charity gig & died on her arse/started trying to start an auction for tickets for her own show (which didnā€™t go well) and then started trying to bully the audience into making donations to the charity.

Iā€™m another former Guilty Feminist listener, but stopped when Sofie Hagen left, although Iā€™d already been put off by some really strange comments theyā€™d made against breastfeeding (comparisons to parasites & ā€œwanting to get your body backā€ - am fine with women having their own goals with feeding, but the emphasis seemed to be on looking good and not having any responsibility).
Do you remember some issue in the FB group (just before when Sofie left) which ended in the group being locked for comments etc? I have no idea what happened as I missed it, but from then on lots of original listeners left and were very critical of DFW. I listened to it for a while after Sophie left but it really has become stale imo, havne't listened for years now

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.