Secret Celeb Gossip #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve searched his name and there’s articles and Reddits on this topic. Seems he’s been on the radar for some years now.
I guess it is just a matter of time until it comes out now, hopefully anyway. These disgusting men need to be outed

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Any goss on Louise Redknapp? I find the way she is constanty stripping off and posing for half nude selfies/photoshoots utterly embarrassing, since she has admitted her teenage sons have begged her not to.

The way her marriage to Jamie ended was totally bizarre. Nobody splits up with a husband of nearly 20 years because they went on a reality show so what really went on, does anyone know?

Reactions: 23
Oh no. I'm gutted to read that the lovely EJ Osborne has died aged 45.

He was by far the best presenter on Money for Nothing. I followed him on Instagram, saw his battle with cancer and thought he came across as a lovely person. So sad. 😔
Really sad to hear of EJ's passing. Enjoyed him on Money for Nothing. 45 as well, no age to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Really sad to hear of EJ's passing. Enjoyed him on Money for Nothing. 45 as well, no age to go.
Cancer is a bastard isn't it? 😔 He had such a lovely, sunny disposition. Much preferred him to Sarah and Jay on MfN, he was more natural, passionate and watchable.

Reactions: 9
Any goss on Louise Redknapp? I find the way she is constanty stripping off and posing for half nude selfies/photoshoots utterly embarrassing, since she has admitted her teenage sons have begged her not to.

The way her marriage to Jamie ended was totally bizarre. Nobody splits up with a husband of nearly 20 years because they went on a reality show so what really went on, does anyone know?
The impression of Jamie that came across was that he was quite old-fashioned and controlling (‘Jamie wouldn’t like me to wear that’), that he wanted a marriage like his parents‘ had been, with Sandra at home and Harry out bringing home the bacon. During Strictly, you could see Louise’s confidence building back up from quite a low base. Perhaps she just wanted to be her own person again rather than having a subsumed identity as Jamie’s wife and the kids’ mother?

Reactions: 39

I heard that she found out Jamie was cheating on her. For some reason though, she was blamed for the marriage breakdown. I'm guessing the nearly naked photos are a big 'duck you' to Redknapp and his latest girlfriend, Swedish model Frida Andersson-Lourie, because embarrassing though it is, she looks pretty good for a 45yo.

Reactions: 27
There was the alleged affair she supposedly had with Daisy Lowe too.

Any Stephen Mulhearn goss ? Really difficult to find anything online about him other than he was in a relationship with her that plays Honey in eastenders years ago. Looks like he gets botox

• Wow
Reactions: 6
ladies and gents, one day I’m gonna get jameela jamil by the hair and never stop slapping. That woman is nothing but a moron.
I will bring you food and drink to keep your strength up. Oh. That’s our privilege showing right there. A poor person would not be able to recharge their energy as easily. But it’s fine. Because she can afford heathy food to heal her witch slap injuries.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
There was the alleged affair she supposedly had with Daisy Lowe too.

Any Stephen Mulhearn goss ? Really difficult to find anything online about him other than he was in a relationship with her that plays Honey in eastenders years ago. Looks like he gets botox
He's a very private man and never talks about his personal life. He may be married with half a dozen kids for all we know. He's aging very gracefully. I'd imagine he has the odd procedure here and there to keep the lines at bay but that's no different than any female celebrity.

Reactions: 4
Re Louise Redknapp: she never really stopped trying to be famous. So I’m not buying the ‘downtrodden wife and domineering husband’ story. Remember when she launched that make up brand about ten years ago? She was hardly hiding at home being the little woman. The make up crashed and burned, but whatever. She and Jamie also did adverts for (I think) Emirates.

I suspect that they are both pretty awful. Harry Redknapp is unspeakable so I doubt that Jamie is much different. Louise is undoubtedly like the vast majority of stage school kids and people who have been in manufactured bands: ME ME ME THE WORLD NEEDS TO SEE MORE OF ME WHY AREN’T I MORE FAMOUS THAN I AM?

They married pretty young and probably each expected that the other would behave as they wished. Two big egos don’t tend to mix though, so I can see how it would go wrong.

I’d put money on her agent having tried to get her on to Strictly for years (or the jungle, or Dancing on Ice, AKA pound shop Strictly) for years. The “I was busy being a wife and mother” line is a handy fig leaf for “I couldn’t get arrested in showbiz”. No doubt all the big reality shows are bombarded with calls from the agents of former members of S Club Juniors and B’witched etc, all desperate for a second go at fame.

Strictly has gone the way of ‘every contestant needs a story’, so for Louise, what better than “I have been hiding my blazing showbiz light under a bushel because I’m such a dedicated mother, ooh, now I’m finding out how to have fun again, I’m doin’ it for all the middle aged women!” when the real story was “my marriage is dead and I’m desperate to be famous again, I’m available for The Vagina Monologues in Skegness”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Watching Jack Whitehall’s new episodes of his travels with his father and his Dad drags him about his penis size. Cracking up remembering how much his pencil dick has been discussed here #slender

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jared Leto

Now THAT is a rabbit hole and a half once you start looking into Jared Leto and his penchant for young girls
When Jared and his Brother Shannon had gigs in Russia - there is a model agency called Mars Models and the madam owner of the company always brought a string of scantily clad young girls with her. Some looked to be under 18. And they had to parade for the brothers.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Thanks. I bet the Spice Girls can’t stand each other. If you are proper friends with people you don’t need to post photos of yourselves hugging, captioned ‘so many kisses!’.

Also, they are all pouting for the camera with a bit too much concentration for proper friends. It looks really stilted. Friendship never ends though, eh?

I see that Mel C’s eating disorder from 20 years ago has been in the news again. I wonder what she needs to publicise? Has she got a new record out or something? She certainly moves with the times when it comes to narrative. When she told the story first time around, it was a case of the Spice Girls being competitive undereaters and Sporty having cured herself by going home to her mum to eat healthy home-cooked meals. Now the story has mutated such that the cause was depression, identified and treated by her doctor. Poor old mum isn’t getting any credit this time!
I read Geri and Posh’s autobiographies and they slag each other off, Geri wasn’t invited to Mel B’s first wedding or the Beckham wedding !

One of my friends lived near the Redknapps when he played for Liverpool and apparently Jamie was having an affair with a young lady who worked in one of the bars there - he moved clubs to save his marriage.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I read Geri and Posh’s autobiographies and they slag each other off, Geri wasn’t invited to Mel B’s first wedding or the Beckham wedding !

One of my friends lived near the Redknapps when he played for Liverpool and apparently Jamie was having an affair with a young lady who worked in one of the bars there - he moved clubs to save his marriage.
JR was a Shagger throughout his marriage. Vernon K is another one.

Reactions: 11
When Louise did Strictly she insisted on wearing these really frumpy, unflattering costumes, saying that her sons would be mortified if she wore revealing outfits. Some of them were so awful that they looked like Ann Widdecombe’s cast offs. She wasnt even that old. Debbie McGee is at least 20 years older than her and wore lovely stuff. I thought that was so odd at the time. It made me wonder if Jamie was controlling.

Reactions: 20
When Louise did Strictly she insisted on wearing these really frumpy, unflattering costumes, saying that her sons would be mortified if she wore revealing outfits. Some of them were so awful that they looked like Ann Widdecombe’s cast offs. She wasnt even that old. Debbie McGee is at least 20 years older than her and wore lovely stuff. I thought that was so odd at the time. It made me wonder if Jamie was controlling.
I found it quite sad that I read quite a few comments on social media having a go at Louise for the separation. That she had lost ‘one of the good ones’ and ‘wouldn’t find anyone else like him’.

Reactions: 18
I found it quite sad that I read quite a few comments on social media having a go at Louise for the separation. That she had lost ‘one of the good ones’ and ‘wouldn’t find anyone else like him’.
She seems to come in for a lot of criticism for the divorce with the press making out they going on Strictly has turned her head but always two sides to every story.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.