Secret Celeb Gossip #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh God! How long have they been together? About 3 months? Nothing surprises me with her anymore.
As she's aging in dog years she probably experiences real-time at that same rapid rate.

(No offence to any canines, who are > humans).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I remember Olivia Coleman from her Peep Show days, she's come a long way since then, good for her. But I really enjoyed the first two seasons of The Crown, not the same when she was cast in season 3. Totally ruined it for me, same goes for Helena Bonham Carter as Margaret.
My criticism starts with...brown eyes...really?

Reactions: 25
Any ☕ on Emma Bunton? Isn’t she included in Holly Willoughby's friendship group? Just curious if anyone has gossip on her as people seem to have loads on Holly.

Reactions: 8
Any ☕ on Emma Bunton? Isn’t she included in Holly Willoughby's friendship group? Just curious if anyone has gossip on her as people seem to have loads on Holly.
I think she’s a million miles from baby spice. Probably more naughty spice than a few of the old spices ! Although no tea just get the feeling she loves to get on it.
I do love that her and jade are still togther and hope there is no tea there.

Reactions: 12
I think she’s a million miles from baby spice. Probably more naughty spice than a few of the old spices ! Although no tea just get the feeling she loves to get on it.
I do love that her and jade are still togther and hope there is no tea there.
I agree. They seem genuinely in love and happy together so I hope that nobody has any gossip there.

Reactions: 6
Re request about John Hamm.
I think he may be a piece of tit.
Did an interview about his gf who he had lived with 20 years approx, saying if she ever wanted to marry, she could duck off.
Also, some American chat show host, not one of the scummy ones, said she met him at a dinner party and he was contemptuous and rude to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Ben Foden was caught cheating again! His wife just posted dm comments claiming he’s ugly and tagging him in it zLOL So bizarre. He’s been messaging ex from home for longtime - Chester gal here! Hence why wifey is never invited home. She must have found out which caused for the erratic posts tonight.......

Reactions: 12
Ben Foden was caught cheating again! His wife just posted dm comments claiming he’s ugly and tagging him in it zLOL So bizarre. He’s been messaging ex from home for longtime - Chester gal here! Hence why wifey is never invited home. She must have found out which caused for the erratic posts tonight.......

I just watched her insta stories and I really don't think she's implying he cheated,although it wouldn't surprise me if he ever did.He's a dog.

Reactions: 6
I just watched her insta stories and I really don't think she's implying he cheated,although it wouldn't surprise me if he ever did.He's a dog.
I think the way I wrote that was confusing.
So he’s been texting his ex from home for a while.
His new wife has posted those insta stories of comments saying he’s ugly for some reason so thought maybe she found out hence the posting

Reactions: 2
Bob Monkhouse- My family used to visit this nightclub which was attached to Enfield Football club. It was a meal, a comedian or act, plus disco after. I was still a teenager and sometimes I did not want to go, but a big group of us went so it was a good multi generation night out. I saw all sorts of comedians there, some I found tedious (Jimmy Tarbuck/Kenny Lynch - Tarbuck thought he was doing you a favour by being there, Norman Collier and his one trick pony act of broken mic, Jimmy Cricket, Frank Carson, Bob Carolgees and his puppet).

The two standouts who always sold out fast were Joe Longthorne and Bob Monkhouse. Joe’s act was not my cup of tea but he was very talented. I was not looking forward to Monkhouse but he was mesmerising. He did a long set, clearly enjoyed himself and loved performing. His wit was rapier like, he liked riffing with the audience. The club was an intimate setting, not a vast cavern of a place - velvet booths type of place, not Phoenix Night or working man’s club style, and towards the end of his set he did a prolonged round of talking to individual audience members, and he had a personal joke for everybody based on their name, what they did etc. He did is so fast he was like a computer bringing forth a joke at the tap of a key. My opinion of him changed so much after that, he was a proper performer who had honed his craft.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I was reminded yesterday of Barbara Knox Rita from Corrie when her daughter was done for drink driving,Barbara wasn’t having any of this so drove to the police station giving it the don’t you know who I am ? The copper went have you been drinking madam ? To which she was breathalysed and found to be over the limit so both of them got done :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 90
I was reminded yesterday of Barbara Knox Rita from Corrie when her daughter was done for drink driving,Barbara wasn’t having any of this so drove to the police station giving it the don’t you know who I am ? The copper went have you been drinking madam ? To which she was breathalysed and found to be over the limit so both of them got done :rolleyes:
Oops

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Keep getting Ben Foden confused with Ben Fogle 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Bob Monkhouse- My family used to visit this nightclub which was attached to Enfield Football club. It was a meal, a comedian or act, plus disco after. I was still a teenager and sometimes I did not want to go, but a big group of us went so it was a good multi generation night out. I saw all sorts of comedians there, some I found tedious (Jimmy Tarbuck/Kenny Lynch - Tarbuck thought he was doing you a favour by being there, Norman Collier and his one trick pony act of broken mic, Jimmy Cricket, Frank Carson, Bob Carolgees and his puppet).

The two standouts who always sold out fast were Joe Longthorne and Bob Monkhouse. Joe’s act was not my cup of tea but he was very talented. I was not looking forward to Monkhouse but he was mesmerising. He did a long set, clearly enjoyed himself and loved performing. His wit was rapier like, he liked riffing with the audience. The club was an intimate setting, not a vast cavern of a place - velvet booths type of place, not Phoenix Night or working man’s club style, and towards the end of his set he did a prolonged round of talking to individual audience members, and he had a personal joke for everybody based on their name, what they did etc. He did is so fast he was like a computer bringing forth a joke at the tap of a key. My opinion of him changed so much after that, he was a proper performer who had honed his craft.
Re Bob Monkhouse - there was a recording of one of his final live stand-ups on TV a couple of years ago, it was so compelling. He seemed so intelligent, very quick witted and warm.
I still love this in particular -

People used to laugh at me when I said I wanted to be a comedian. Well they're not laughing now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.