Secret Celeb Gossip #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh God! How long have they been together? About 3 months? Nothing surprises me with her anymore.
Her existing kids dont even live with her do they? Shell find one fame hungry loser after another to impregnate her. Its partly the fault of the media for giving her publicity for her car crash of a life

Reactions: 10
FF should never be re-made as no one can improve on Les Dennis!!!!
My favourite line on the show:

Les - Name something yellow.

Woman - My cardigan Les. (And it was as well, one of those hand knitted crew neck buttons down the front sort!)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My favourite line on the show:

Les - Name something yellow.

Woman - My cardigan Les. (And it was as well, one of those hand knitted crew neck buttons down the front sort!)
So many daft FF answers! Some of my favourites -

Name a bird with a long neck - Naomi Campbell

Name a dangerous race - The Arabs

Name something that floats in the bath - Water

A number you have to memorize - 7

Something that flies that doesn't have an engine - A bicycle with wings

Something you might be allergic to - Skiing

Something a cat does - Goes to the toilet

• Haha
Reactions: 50

I'm actually laughing out loud at those 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i see that Jackie Stallone has died at the age of 98. “Yeah rackie”

I saw a documentary on Monkhouse. it could’ve been a 3-parter. He had books and books filled with his ideas. All categorised. As someone else mentioned he had reels and tapes of all sorts of comedic things. He was naturally very quick witted, but he also worked hard judging by the amount of books he filled.

Reactions: 23
Anything on Matt Dawson? He’s just split from his wife and is now “ on a different path”. I haven’t watched QOS since the good old days when I used to watch it with my Dad (Emlyn Hughes and Bill Beaumont) so I can’t comment on him there but I remember him in celebrity master chef and what an arrogant humourless character he came across as.

DM comments on the split article are interesting....

Reactions: 16
Anything on Matt Dawson? He’s just split from his wife and is now “ on a different path”. I haven’t watched QOS since the good old days when I used to watch it with my Dad (Emlyn Hughes and Bill Beaumont) so I can’t comment on him there but I remember him in celebrity master chef and what an arrogant humourless character he came across as.

He got an honourary degree from a uni I used to work for, and bought a load of photographers with him apparently. He got nicknamed Matt Dawson Media bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I saw a documentary on Monkhouse. it could’ve been a 3-parter. He had books and books filled with his ideas. All categorised. As someone else mentioned he had reels and tapes of all sorts of comedic things. He was naturally very quick witted, but he also worked hard judging by the amount of books he filled.
Not to be an arse, but it (I thought memorably, maybe not, as many people get it wrong) was "Brackie". I think she was so amazed to see Brigitte there she mixed up Brigitte and Jackie together.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He got an honourary degree from a uni I used to work for, and bought a load of photographers with him apparently. He got nicknamed Matt Dawson Media bleep.
Trevor McDonald got an honourary degree at my graduation ceremony many moons ago. He was very low key and friendly.

Not to be an arse, but it (I thought memorably, maybe not, as many people get it wrong) was "Brackie". I think she was so amazed to see Brigitte there she mixed up Brigitte and Jackie together.
No idea. Couldn’t really understand what was coming out of those lips 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Different path....sounds interesting. Seen the comments, see what you mean. Might he be following in the footsteps of the ex Welsh rugby star.....he was punching with her for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Does anyone remember the contestant that gave the answer "Turkey" to every question? It was something like

A bird that cannot fly - Turkey

A place you go on holiday - Turkey

Something you eat at Christmas- Turkey

can't remember the rest, think it was when "Oh you've won a prize" Max Bygraves hosted it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone remember the contestant that gave the answer "Turkey" to every question? It was something like

can't remember the rest, think it was when "Oh you've won a prize" Max Bygraves hosted it 😂
The family standing looking at each other "wtf is he doing"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

It sounds like a Two Ronnie’s sketch.

• Haha
My memory serves me wrong, I thought that at least the answers related to the questions 😂

Reactions: 4
I think she’s a million miles from baby spice. Probably more naughty spice than a few of the old spices ! Although no tea just get the feeling she loves to get on it.
I do love that her and jade are still togther and hope there is no tea there.
remember that foto of the spice girls having a reunion from a few years ago with the alleged coke on the table?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

"Yeah, Brackie"

I wanted to call our dog Brackie but I wasn't allowed :(

That Bob Monkhouse documentary is really good. Really shows different sides to him and definitely made me appreciate him more. It was called 'The Secret Life of Bob Monkhouse', bound to be repeated again.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Yeah, Brackie"

I wanted to call our dog Brackie but I wasn't allowed :(

That Bob Monkhouse documentary is really good. Really shows different sides to him and definitely made me appreciate him more. It was called 'The Secret Life of Bob Monkhouse', bound to be repeated again.
Brackie is a brilliant name for a dog, as well as FENTON!!! I was surprised to hear there are humans called Fenton (think he was on University Challenge). Maybe I don't mix in posh enough circles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.