Secret Celeb Gossip #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brackie is a brilliant name for a dog, as well as FENTON!!! I was surprised to hear there are humans called Fenton (think he was on University Challenge). Maybe I don't mix in posh enough circles.
This clip never gets old 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thanks. I bet the Spice Girls can’t stand each other. If you are proper friends with people you don’t need to post photos of yourselves hugging, captioned ‘so many kisses!’.

Also, they are all pouting for the camera with a bit too much concentration for proper friends. It looks really stilted. Friendship never ends though, eh?

I see that Mel C’s eating disorder from 20 years ago has been in the news again. I wonder what she needs to publicise? Has she got a new record out or something? She certainly moves with the times when it comes to narrative. When she told the story first time around, it was a case of the Spice Girls being competitive undereaters and Sporty having cured herself by going home to her mum to eat healthy home-cooked meals. Now the story has mutated such that the cause was depression, identified and treated by her doctor. Poor old mum isn’t getting any credit this time!

Reactions: 10
Phil Schofield (aka Zippy) and the This Morning chef Phil Vickers were mentioned further back in the thread as maybe seeing each other. I’ve just been reading the Readly app and in Closer magazine they have separate articles about them both next to each other. I’m probably too darned suspicious but I did think maybe they’re on the same page on purpose in case the likes of me think “this means they are deffo at it”, like the little teaser articles the DM do when they aren’t allowed to say what they really want to

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I see that Mel C’s eating disorder from 20 years ago has been in the news again. I wonder what she needs to publicise? Has she got a new record out or something? She certainly moves with the times when it comes to narrative. When she told the story first time around, it was a case of the Spice Girls being competitive undereaters and Sporty having cured herself by going home to her mum to eat healthy home-cooked meals. Now the story has mutated such that the cause was depression, identified and treated by her doctor. Poor old mum isn’t getting any credit this time!
That seems a little unfair? As I understand it, an eating disorder remains something that is constantly in the background even when you are doing well against it. I suspect lockdown has triggered a lot of latent conditions in people this year and that may well be the case for her.

That seems a little unfair? As I understand it, an eating disorder remains something that is constantly in the background even when you are doing well against it. I suspect lockdown has triggered a lot of latent conditions in people this year and that may well be the case for her.
I’d be more convinced by that explanation if she weren’t releasing a new album on 2 October (I checked).

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does anyone remember the contestant that gave the answer "Turkey" to every question? It was something like

A bird that cannot fly - Turkey

A place you go on holiday - Turkey

Something you eat at Christmas- Turkey

can't remember the rest, think it was when "Oh you've won a prize" Max Bygraves hosted it 😂
This was my friends Grandad 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Phil Schofield (aka Zippy) and the This Morning chef Phil Vickers were mentioned further back in the thread as maybe seeing each other. I’ve just been reading the Readly app and in Closer magazine they have separate articles about them both next to each other. I’m probably too darned suspicious but I did think maybe they’re on the same page on purpose in case the likes of me think “this means they are deffo at it”, like the little teaser articles the DM do when they aren’t allowed to say what they really want to
Goodness, Steph looks like Fern in that photo.

Reactions: 2
Thanks. I bet the Spice Girls can’t stand each other. If you are proper friends with people you don’t need to post photos of yourselves hugging, captioned ‘so many kisses!’.

Also, they are all pouting for the camera with a bit too much concentration for proper friends. It looks really stilted. Friendship never ends though, eh?
Remember they issued the 'friendship never ends' quote when Geri left?

Reactions: 3

Maybe she is going in the Jungle as the star casting.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Be careful complimenting Jameela Jamil, you may just get her on her soapbox (though, it doesn't take much to start her off)....
33491456-8760929-image-a-178_1600795340253[1].jpg

She is SO ANNOYING. Story (and her replies) on the Daily Fail and other places.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
I liked Olivia Coleman in Fleabag, but she ruined The Crown
I don’t know if I’m outing myself as a saddo haha but back in the day my friend and I were huge fans of Green Wing so we wrote fan letters to the whole cast and most of them wrote back including Olivia. She was so lovely in the letter that she’ll always be a favourite and I quite like I can say I have a hand written letter to me from an Oscar winning actress.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Does anyone have any tea on Jack Monroe?!

Obviously we have 76 pages of her lies and inconsistencies but it would be interesting to know anything from people who may have known her....

• Haha
My favourite line on the show:

Les - Name something yellow.

Woman - My cardigan Les. (And it was as well, one of those hand knitted crew neck buttons down the front sort!)
I think it was blue, haha.
Name someone we don’t know existed “Hitler”
Do you remember the bloke who got to the final and said Turkey to everything? Yes! One of my all time favourite t.v moments. The look of shocked contemptuous race on his family’s faces!

[]
Be careful complimenting Jameela Jamil, you may just get her on her soapbox (though, it doesn't take much to start her off)....View attachment 251382
She is SO ANNOYING. Story (and her replies) on the Daily Fail and other places.
Is this real? Is it a spoof of a virtue signalling woke prick?

I don’t know if I’m outing myself as a saddo haha but back in the day my friend and I were huge fans of Green Wing so we wrote fan letters to the whole cast and most of them wrote back including Olivia. She was so lovely in the letter that she’ll always be a favourite and I quite like I can say I have a hand written letter to me from an Oscar winning actress.
I read David Mitchell’s bio, and he said O.C was lovely, she wouldn’t even join in people’s feeble bitching about others.

Goodness, Steph looks like Fern in that photo.
The plot thickens!
That prat poisonous Phil the “mentor” drives a hard bargain to get a spot on his show doesn’t he?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think it was blue, haha.
Name someone we don’t know existed “Hitler”
Do you remember the bloke who got to the final and said Turkey to everything? Yes! One of my all time favourite t.v moments. The look of shocked contemptuous race on his family’s faces!
See #51 and #52.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.