Secret Celeb Gossip #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez, had a weird "celeb" dream last night. You may recall my horrific nightmare involving Boycey from Only Fools.

Well last night, I dreamt I was in a full blown love affair with Stephen Mangan. He was (in the dream) very sexy, had an amazing body and was a
great lover.

I woke up feeling very flustered. I don't even fancy him in real life, nor have I watched many shows with him in it. 😅 So where did that dream come from??Feel like I've cheated on my fella. 😬
Lucky you, Boris Johnson was in my dream and he wouldn't keep his hands off me :oops::oops:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I often read celebrity biography books, when I pick them up at the library. But they are so unmemorable, I have forgotten if I have read them a month later....
I start a lot but don’t get into them. I get really bored reading about people’s childhoods and school stuff.

Reactions: 1
I used to have a recurring dream where Rafael Nadal would pester me to leave my husband and run away with him. He was really persistent and would bang on and on in heavily accented English.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t abide the smug Corens, Giles and Victoria. They are the Presidents of their own fan clubs.

Reactions: 12
My guess for the Fern Brady tweet would be Jade Adams or Katherine Ryan. Maybe more Jade as she seems very insecure and hard work. Deborah Frances White seems like a self absorbed witch. Even more so over lock down. Her feminism isn't very believable. I wouldn't call her a comedian.

Reactions: 1
Another who is not a fan of Mel and Sue. Don’t get their popularity at all. As someone upthread said, Sue has zero charisma. Mel is just try hard funny and never is. It’s strange what people get picked up by mainstream tv and who go on to thrive.
I saw Mel on stage in Stephen Sondheim's "Company" in the West End a couple of times last year (she had a small-ish singing part). She was quite good in that. Maybe she should stick to theatre.

Jeez, had a weird "celeb" dream last night. You may recall my horrific nightmare involving Boycey from Only Fools.

Well last night, I dreamt I was in a full blown love affair with Stephen Mangan. He was (in the dream) very sexy, had an amazing body and was a
great lover.

I woke up feeling very flustered. I don't even fancy him in real life, nor have I watched many shows with him in it. 😅 So where did that dream come from??Feel like I've cheated on my fella. 😬
I'm still shuddering at mine last night. Dreamt I was getting dirty with Sid little. Wtf 😱😢🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I can't stand Sue Perkins. I hated her on Bake Off, constantly messing around with the contestants bakes and (literally) sticking her face into everything. I wasn't a massive fan of Mel either. When they were there it was more "THE MEL AND SUE SHOW (with some baking)"

Noel Fielding really was the best thing to happen to Bake Off.
I think it's much better now I love Prue Leaf 🌿

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I once had a dream where I had the chance to have my way with Benedict Cumberbatch, but I wouldn't do it. When I woke up I was very impressed with myself that I wouldn't even dream cheat :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Mr Motivator (enemy of Louie Spence) is on channel 4 telling us to eat sardines. He is obviously taking himself as seriously as ever.

Gemma whatsits who was on Strictly is showcasing edible insects.

I am only watching because the programme, Steph’s Packed Lunch, apparently had zero viewers one day last month, so I am watching to see whether it is as bad as all that. Spoiler: yes. Must be embarrassing for Steph McGovern.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
You would surely be desperate for cash to advertise a vaginal dryness cream. 🤢

Emily Atack has a new boyfriend. Mmm. Not sure this will last....

Emily Atack's new boyfriend is revealed as tattooed model

#
I can definitely see why she’s bonking him, if I was younger I wouldn’t say no! But he doesn’t look like boyfriend material, just a very fun fling...maybe that’s a bit unfair of me to say as I’m totally judging the book by the cover.

On another note some of the pictures in that article she’s a bit bigger than she is now, I don’t even remember seeing her like that and didn’t even know she’d lost weight.

Mr Motivator (enemy of Louie Spence) is on channel 4 telling us to eat sardines. He is obviously taking himself as seriously as ever.

Gemma whatsits who was on Strictly is showcasing edible insects.

I am only watching because the programme, Steph’s Packed Lunch, apparently had zero viewers one day last month, so I am watching to see whether it is as bad as all that. Spoiler: yes. Must be embarrassing for Steph McGovern.
Saw a bit of this last week. It was proper shite. Steph is a nice lass, but this programme is not the vehicle for her.

Reactions: 3
Oh she is unbearable, she thinks she’s the tit.
Anyone remember Eclair and Don Jolie acting all condescending and patronising re other contestants on IACGMOOH? Anyone who has to tit in a bucket with 12 or 13 strangers and eat ugly animal anus to pay their council tax really can’t act superior. I bet she’s one of those hypocritical lefties who hates working class people with a passion
That woman off the fast show, I remember her ridiculing people who used the wrong word for a sofa or something! Hateful.
(I’m not a Conservative, but try to stay fair)

Katie is so cringey these days she's almost a parody of herself. A tattoo of her latest man. Think she's only been with him a matter of weeks.

Katie Price and boyfriend Carl Woods get each other's FACES tattooed on their arms as they proudly show off their his and hers inkings

Find it strange that she was being wheeled about in a wheelchair and calling her broken feet "life-changing injuiries" not so long ago? Weirdly, her calves and feet are not shown in any of the photos.

Edit: Though the caption at the bottom of the story says "last month" - seems all very weird to me.View attachment 265651View attachment 265652
She should have had a tattooed outline of a man with “watch this space “instead of features

• Haha
Saw a bit of this last week. It was proper shite. Steph is a nice lass, but this programme is not the vehicle for her.
I didn't understand why she agreed to do that programme. I've lost count of the number of times C4 have tried to have something in that slot, and it always fails.

Reactions: 4
Miss Deamenour. You’re always dreaming of sex with in desirable celebs aren’t you?
youd best give “I’m a Celebrity” a miss this year.

I didn't understand why she agreed to do that programme. I've lost count of the number of times C4 have tried to have something in that slot, and it always fails.
a lesser person than me would make ribald remarks about Steph‘s slot, but not me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.