Secret Celeb Gossip #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought he married Lindsey Corkhill?
Sam Kane - Brookside -

After her break with Mike, Lindsey becomes engaged to Peter Phelan (Samuel Kane), but soon after she has an affair with Barry Grant (Paul Usher). The two do however marry in spin-off Brookside: Friday the 13th, but only after her and father Jimmy are pursued by two armed gangsters intent on killing him. The marriage did not last long and Peter moved away from the close. Lindsey and Peter divorced not long after.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindsey_Corkhill

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Didn’t she go one further and on some radio show someone asked her what she wouldn’t want in her house (referring to household pests), I’m sure she answered ‘Phillip Scofield’.
I bet there’s lots of goss about all of them. I’ll see if I can ask my woman journo friend - am sure she’s met Walliams, Cowell and Holden. Not sure what she thinks about them but I know Walliams is a predatory arse from a close family source

Reactions: 10
Seems like Fern Brady said it wasn’t Sara Pascoe, someone suggested it and Fern said something like ‘no, she’s v v nice’.
Very curious about who this is!
What about Sue Perkins ? Does she do stand up ? She gives me Ellen vibes as being high maintenance.

Reactions: 11
What about Sue Perkins ? Does she do stand up ? She gives me Ellen vibes as being high maintenance.
I can't stand Sue Perkins. I hated her on Bake Off, constantly messing around with the contestants bakes and (literally) sticking her face into everything. I wasn't a massive fan of Mel either. When they were there it was more "THE MEL AND SUE SHOW (with some baking)"

Noel Fielding really was the best thing to happen to Bake Off.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I met Lou Saunders at an Edinburgh warm up show and she was very charming and sweet, nervous before and asking for feedback after. And very funny.

Reactions: 2
Jenny Eclair blocked me on Twitter. It was about Gogglebox. They were featuring an art programme on it, I can’t remember what, but one of the Gogglebox families were a bit scathing, or not understanding what it was and she put out a very rude tweet calling them Philistines. I said each to their own and she told me to duck off and then blocked me. I get massive witch vibes from her.

She used to be a Loose Woman and when she was on she said that when she was younger she looked very much like Debbie Harry, one of the most beautiful and striking women in recent times. Apart from they both had dyed blond hair they couldn’t look any different. Carol McGiffen pissed herself laughing and said you looked nothing like her. She couldn’t stop laughing and Eclair looked very offended. Eclair had a Couple of books out recently, about menopause and a novel, so she has been visible doing publicity.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Jenny Eclair blocked me on Twitter. It was about Gogglebox. They were featuring an art programme on it, I can’t remember what, but one of the Gogglebox families were a bit scathing, or not understanding what it was and she put out a very rude tweet calling them Philistines. I said each to their own and she told me to duck off and then blocked me. I get massive witch vibes from her.

She used to be a Loose Woman and when she was on she said that when she was younger she looked very much like Debbie Harry, one of the most beautiful and striking women in recent times. Apart from they both had dyed blond hair they couldn’t look any different. Carol McGiffen pissed herself laughing and said you looked nothing like her. She couldn’t stop laughing and Eclair looked very offended. Eclair had a Couple of books out recently, about menopause and a novel, so she has been visible doing publicity.
Oh she is unbearable, she thinks she’s the tit.

Reactions: 9
What about Jenny Eclair??
Think you might be on to something there.

I have only ever seen her on telly, not live. I have never, not once, laughed. She’s about as funny as a burning orphanage.

Also, the bit about the supposed Debbie Harry resemblance...eh??? Isn’t she quite posh as well, father an army officer or something?

She has invested a huge effort in trying to make her daughter happen in showbiz. Good old nepotism. Before anybody protests with “but she is a successful actress and playwright in her own right!”, explain why she trades as Phoebe Eclair-Powell when her mother’s maiden name was Hargreaves and her father’s name is Powell. You don’t glue on your famous mother’s stage name if you are trying to make it on your own terms, do you?

Reactions: 11
I don’t like Carol (altho I actually can’t remember why, I think I didn’t like her on CBB) but I can imagine her saying that and it’s really cracked me up!

• Haha
I don’t like Carol (altho I actually can’t remember why, I think I didn’t like her on CBB) but I can imagine her saying that and it’s really cracked me up!
She has no filter. Well she didn’t that day, it was spontaneous and meant!

Katie is so cringey these days she's almost a parody of herself. A tattoo of her latest man. Think she's only been with him a matter of weeks.

Katie Price and boyfriend Carl Woods get each other's FACES tattooed on their arms as they proudly show off their his and hers inkings

Find it strange that she was being wheeled about in a wheelchair and calling her broken feet "life-changing injuiries" not so long ago? Weirdly, her calves and feet are not shown in any of the photos.

Edit: Though the caption at the bottom of the story says "last month" - seems all very weird to me.
Screenshot_2020-10-05 Katie Price and Carl Woods get each other's FACES tattooed on arm.png
33977588-8804457-image-a-104_1601845477113[1].jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.