Secret Celeb Gossip #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which one? I read one written by Nikki about 20 years ago I think. I imagine there is a more up to date one.

i read Scar Tissue. Didn’t love it. And I did love the rhcp. But it was so unnecessarily wordy and floral and I thought he was a dick to comment on Fleas sister being a hellcat in bed. They had a big problem that AK wrote about shagging his sister twice. AK talks about informing all women he has mentioned to show what a great guy he is, but then follows it up with “but they couldn’t do anything about it anyway”
He is very up his own arse. That’s for sure. And does that terribly Californian thing of giving everyone a compliment no matter whether they deserve it. He opens with talking about a nurse giving his injections for hep C I think. He describes her as beautiful then follows with some disclaimer “I don’t find her attractive tho but she is to someone”. Such unnecessary fawning that gives an air of dishonesty and bullshit to the whole book.
I don’t know if I’ve described that very well. It’s like people who say “he’s a lovely guy, he hits me and is an incontinent alcoholic abuser but his spirit is so beautiful....” that kind of bullshit. He talks about a gf being inhibited in bed. Stuff like that which didn’t need to be written. These are joe average people. They didn’t ask for details of their sexlife to be printed.

I liked him far less after reading that book.
I’ve spoken before about the Aerosmith book I read years ago that detailed ST proclivities. I think it was Brads wife who wrote it.

I find the older books tend to have better tea
i couldn’t get past him hurting the kitten. Absolute ba*tard.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Mr Motivator (enemy of Louie Spence) is on channel 4 telling us to eat sardines. He is obviously taking himself as seriously as ever.

Gemma whatsits who was on Strictly is showcasing edible insects.

I am only watching because the programme, Steph’s Packed Lunch, apparently had zero viewers one day last month, so I am watching to see whether it is as bad as all that. Spoiler: yes. Must be embarrassing for Steph McGovern.
I wanted to like it as I think she has a great personality but very hard going.

Reactions: 1
I'm still shuddering at mine last night. Dreamt I was getting dirty with Sid little. Wtf 😱😢🤢🤣
But the sex was "Supersonic". I can just imagine his glasses steaming up and his bony little arse :ROFLMAO:

I actually slightly fancy Stephen Mangan, but then I don't have the greatest taste. Though he always sets off the Partridge voice saying, "LYNN, THEY'RE SEX PEOPLE" (re the episode where Stephen was the husband of a swinging couple, who came on to Alan).

One sex dream that made me go "WTF?" was Jeremy Kyle. Now, I do have/had a thing for bad boys who are a bit malevolent, but I can't.stand.him.
Oh lordy, I HATED Mel And Sue, they were absolutely atrocious presenters, couldn't understand why their Channel 4 daytime show (Late Lunch, then Light Lunch) rumbled on for a few years. They were embarrassingly hopeless and not entertaining at all.
Urgh. I meant "Light Lunch, then Late Lunch", but it was 1am when I posted that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Mangan is hot as duck. And naturally funny which is the most desirable quality.

Reactions: 16
But the sex was "Supersonic". I can just imagine his glasses steaming up and his bony little arse :ROFLMAO:

I actually slightly fancy Stephen Mangan, but then I don't have the greatest taste. Though he always sets off the Partridge voice saying, "LYNN, THEY'RE SEX PEOPLE" (re the episode where Stephen was the husband of a swinging couple, who came on to Alan).

One sex dream that made me go "WTF?" was Jeremy Kyle. Now, I do have/had a thing for bad boys who are a bit malevolent, but I can't.stand.him.

Urgh. I meant "Light Lunch, then Late Lunch", but it was 1am when I posted that!
Dan Dan Dan Dan DAN DAN....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Guys are we all in sync or something? Because I had a dream last night with Trump himself looming over my bed.

I am going to past it off as a sleep paralysis episode.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Guys are we all in sync or something? Because I had a dream last night with Trump himself looming over my bed.

I am going to past it off as a sleep paralysis episode.
I wonder if Trump's cock is orange.. 🤔Stormy Daniels infamously implied he was not, er, "packing".

There was an artist's impression of a naked Trump doing the rounds in recent years (this one is censored):
420x0[1].jpg

(NSFW)

(I didn't know the original artist got attacked by a Trump supporter. Ugh).

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Think you might be on to something there.

I have only ever seen her on telly, not live. I have never, not once, laughed. She’s about as funny as a burning orphanage.

Also, the bit about the supposed Debbie Harry resemblance...eh??? Isn’t she quite posh as well, father an army officer or something?

She has invested a huge effort in trying to make her daughter happen in showbiz. Good old nepotism. Before anybody protests with “but she is a successful actress and playwright in her own right!”, explain why she trades as Phoebe Eclair-Powell when her mother’s maiden name was Hargreaves and her father’s name is Powell. You don’t glue on your famous mother’s stage name if you are trying to make it on your own terms, do you?
I didnt like her when she was in im a celeb

Reactions: 5

Anyone seen this? Fox is such a twit. What he means is I shouldn't have to answer for libellous crap I tweet when drunk/high. He's clearly going for the Katie Hopkins shaped void on twitter.

Reactions: 14

Anyone seen this? Fox is such a twit. What he means is I shouldn't have to answer for libellous crap I tweet when drunk/high. He's clearly going for the Katie Hopkins shaped void on twitter.
Fox is a strange one. I think he sometimes talks a lot of sense but his ego has very much taken over and he's too blind to see it.

Of course views can change due to life experience or simply educating yourself, but all you need to do is post "I was wrong, and this is why".

In saying that, the term "hate crime" can be mis-used and take up a lot of police time unnecessarily, but some genuinely don't know which circumstances it applies to.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I don't think I've ever had a sex dream about a celebrity. Not that I remember anyway. Reading all of yours here though, maybe I'm safer off! 😂

• Haha
Fox is a strange one. I think he sometimes talks a lot of sense but his ego has very much taken over and he's too blind to see it.

Of course views can change due to life experience or simply educating yourself, but all you need to do is post "I was wrong, and this is why".

In saying that, the term "hate crime" can be mis-used and take up a lot of police time unnecessarily, but some genuinely don't know which circumstances it applies to.
Please detail what he's said that is "sense".

Reactions: 12
Mangan is hot as duck. And naturally funny which is the most desirable quality.
He does seem a genuinely decent man, as far as can be told.

This is not the forum for it, so I'm not going to bite :) As I said, his ego has now very much taken over.
There are some bizarre crushes on the Downing Street Men thread/s!
Thanks for the warning. No thanks.

I used to be plagued by Mick Jagger just hanging about in the background of my dreams, doing nothing. I have absolutely no interest in him, he sounds like a piece of tit, and he’s before even my time! What a wicked waste of dreams he’s been.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.