Secret Celeb Gossip #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to hate Amanda Holden too, then she called out Philip Schofield for being a nasty cock which I thought was a pretty ballsy thing to do.
It’s true, the enemy of my enemy is my friend!
This is true. I imagine what happened is that Amanda is loud and outspoken and not sweet, giggly and compliant like Holly is and this rubbed Mr ITV up the wrong way.

Reactions: 10
I used to hate Amanda Holden too, then she called out Philip Schofield for being a nasty cock which I thought was a pretty ballsy thing to do.
It’s true, the enemy of my enemy is my friend!
She only did that as she wrongly assumed she would be given the presenter role on This Morning when Holly Wibblywobbly was off. She didnt get it as Philip said (allegedly) he wouldnt get a word in edgeways (both attention seekers). She was all
over him as her “bestie” before that. Nasty piece of work she is.

Reactions: 6
A few years back I witnessed Sam Kane in the green room of a chat show badmouthing Amanda in front of everyone. He really made a point of letting everyone know he did not like her. I didn't get much of a good vibe from him either, tbh.

Reactions: 4
A few years back I witnessed Sam Kane in the green room of a chat show badmouthing Amanda in front of everyone. He really made a point of letting everyone know he did not like her. I didn't get much of a good vibe from him either, tbh.
There was a comment earlier in the thread about Sam Kane that he's a bit of a prima Donna and a ' dont you know who I am?' type. Which would probably be no, for many people, as all he seems to do these days is regional panto!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There was a comment earlier in the thread about Sam Kane that he's a bit of a prima Donna and a ' dont you know who I am?' type. Which would probably be no, for many people, as all he seems to do these days is regional panto!
I know who he is, - he's Mr Linda Lusardi!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thing is, if Amanda does have tea on Schofield, she was seemingly happy to let it slide given her main gripe with him seemed to stem from him (allegedly) blocking her from a job on This Morning.

If she had gotten the job they'd have been stuck together, unless of course she was hoping to take over the reins.

Reactions: 12
I used to work at my local Council and the section I worked in also dealt with parking tickets. He must have been up in a theatre production and overstayed his parking welcome but he was perfectly pleasant and not diva-esque

Reactions: 2
I’m not an Amanda fan by any means, but blimey Sam Kane is only ever known for being married to Linda Lusardi...who had Covid and mentions it at every opportunity. I doubt there will even be any panto for him to be in this year!

• Haha
I’m not an Amanda fan by any means, but blimey Sam Kane is only ever known for being married to Linda Lusardi...who had Covid and mentions it at every opportunity. I doubt there will even be any panto for him to be in this year!
There's something about him that always set off my gaydar - anyone else??

Reactions: 23
Lol vodka and cranberry - that was me too or Sea Breezes! It’s still there and is known generally as a “bolt hole bar” eg you can go there as a celeb there’ll be no paps there or rarely. Which is why the celebs love it! I was so surprised to see Bjork and in typical nutty style but she was kind of “on a night out” or “oh I normally wear a wedding dress whilst floating round the basement of a bar!” 😂

Jo brand lives near me in east Dulwich but I’ve never seen her there, having said that I’ve not gone looking for her. A friend has seen her in both Lloyd’s bank there and also a small Sainsbury’s local near there which makes sense. My brother regularly saw Jason Statham in the Crown and Greyhound pub in Dulwich village. This was when brother had a girlfriend living in the village.
Seen JB loads, in the Park and Sainsbury's, she is always very polite and nice. A good egg.

Reactions: 8
I understand why people find Amanda annoying but I'm indifferent to be honest. Sam claimed she had tried it on him. 😳😄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Re New Bond
I hope not he sounds like a pervert
Re Sam Kane
Well if he isles going to heroic effort to hide it. There’s been several reports of him going off piste maritally speaking on here.
Although he could be bi?

J
Yet again, Jack Whitehall's willy, a.k.a. "Slenderman", "Love Me Slender", etc :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if he knows it's mentioned on Tattle, it's too much of a coincidence.
'It's a great disservice to me!' Jack Whitehall expresses frustration at his father Michael's constant jokes about the size of his manhood - while the 80-year-old claims he's 'just being honest'
eez that’s rough when your dad ridicules your equipment

Both Amanda and him sound dodgy

Seems like Fern Brady said it wasn’t Sara Pascoe, someone suggested it and Fern said something like ‘no, she’s v v nice’.
Very curious about who this is!
After all this I hope it’s someone we’ve heard of!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.