Secret Celeb Gossip #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amanda Holden is a woman who’s used men to get to the top. Would she have looked twice at Les Dennis if he wasn’t famous? Of course she bloody wouldn’t have. She latched onto him to get on in her career.

Reactions: 27
Amanda Holden is a woman who’s used men to get to the top. Would she have looked twice at Les Dennis if he wasn’t famous? Of course she bloody wouldn’t have. She latched onto him to get on in her career.
She soon binned him for Neil Morrissey when the latter’s career was doing well thanks to Men Behaving Badly and (God help us) Bob the Builder.

Reactions: 16
Oh God , Amanda look at me and my amazing tits and fantastic life arent you all jealous Holden is in Sunday Brunch. Annoying as f***
I saw her on This Morning with Eamon and Ruth and she surprised me, she can actually sing. I don't watch the stuff she is on so don't know much about her.

Reactions: 2
I saw her on This Morning with Eamon and Ruth and she surprised me, she can actually sing. I don't watch the stuff she is on so don't know much about her.
Yes she can sing thats right. But its her vanity and name dropping that bugs me. And she talks through everyone, such a bloody attention bleep.

Reactions: 6
Amanda Holden can sing huh? I wonder why she never forged a career in that?

She’s spent years being known for ?

Reactions: 2
She is currently on radio 2 encouraging us to listen to her album while contemplating 2020 and counting our blessings. As if this year hasn’t punished us enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Me and my hubby used to spend our nights out drinking vodka and cranberry at the Social! Great little place.
Lol vodka and cranberry - that was me too or Sea Breezes! It’s still there and is known generally as a “bolt hole bar” eg you can go there as a celeb there’ll be no paps there or rarely. Which is why the celebs love it! I was so surprised to see Bjork and in typical nutty style but she was kind of “on a night out” or “oh I normally wear a wedding dress whilst floating round the basement of a bar!” 😂

Are you? Which one? If you’re Jack Whitehall I apologise, I fell in with a bad crowd.

you know what they say about the quiet ones.

welcome!

i doubt it, everyone seems to have good stuff to relate re JB.
Jo brand lives near me in east Dulwich but I’ve never seen her there, having said that I’ve not gone looking for her. A friend has seen her in both Lloyd’s bank there and also a small Sainsbury’s local near there which makes sense. My brother regularly saw Jason Statham in the Crown and Greyhound pub in Dulwich village. This was when brother had a girlfriend living in the village.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Regarding Fern Brady and the mystery bully on the comedy circuit, I think it may be Sarah Millican.

Someone tweeted asking if it was SM, which remains unanswered whilst a short time later Fern rules out another lady.

I don’t think Sarah Millican is particularly feminist but that may be what Fern is trying to say. She’s trying to pass herself off as all liberal feminist lately.
57CAE321-C7AC-47B1-899E-AF6B6093CD14.jpeg
87CDA932-9B1A-4395-8320-1AA54B79A277.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’d just like to say:

I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT STAND AMANDA HOLDEN

I feel better now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Regarding Fern Brady and the mystery bully on the comedy circuit, I think it may be Sarah Millican.

Someone tweeted asking if it was SM, which remains unanswered whilst a short time later Fern rules out another lady.

I don’t think Sarah Millican is particularly feminist but that may be what Fern is trying to say. She’s trying to pass herself off as all liberal feminist lately.View attachment 264887View attachment 264888
Sarah Millican does state in her Twitter bio Feminist, also she’s been retweeting feminist podcasts.
399789EF-0CF8-4E41-BEAE-2666E0CA617F.jpeg

I used to hate Amanda Holden too, then she called out Philip Schofield for being a nasty cock which I thought was a pretty ballsy thing to do.
It’s true, the enemy of my enemy is my friend!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I used to hate Amanda Holden too, then she called out Philip Schofield for being a nasty cock which I thought was a pretty ballsy thing to do.
It’s true, the enemy of my enemy is my friend!
Didn’t she go one further and on some radio show someone asked her what she wouldn’t want in her house (referring to household pests), I’m sure she answered ‘Phillip Scofield’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
See, I’m sure we as a nation could actually take her to our hearts despite how deeply bleeping annoying she is, if only she spillt that sweet Schofield tea.
She definitely knows it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I don’t think Sarah Millican is particularly feminist but that may be what Fern is trying to say. She’s trying to pass herself off as all liberal feminist lately.View attachment 264887View attachment 264888
Oh I think Sarah Millican is brilliant, I’m gutted if it’s her.

My husband is a theatre techie and they had Sara Pascoe in a year or two ago and he confirmed she is lovely.

Reactions: 6
Oh I think Sarah Millican is brilliant, I’m gutted if it’s her.

My husband is a theatre techie and they had Sara Pascoe in a year or two ago and he confirmed she is lovely.
Me too. I know people say she’s been dining out on that divorce of hers for years but I really like her. I’m disappointed to think it her.

Reactions: 4
That’s a very well written compassionate article.
what a terribly sad life turn of events. I think the Psychiatrist who told him to keep somethings buried was very wrong. It’s clearly eating him away from the inside. And isn’t buried.
So sad. Such a talented man! Completely surprised he is gay. Me and my friends fancied him so much in his heyday. He kept that well buried although maybe I was a bit naive.
I saw the Horizon documentary “What’s The Matter With Tony Slattery”. It was heart breaking. He looks broken and tortured. I hope he finds peace soon.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.