Secret Celeb Gossip #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like Fern Brady said it wasn’t Sara Pascoe, someone suggested it and Fern said something like ‘no, she’s v v nice’.
Very curious about who this is!

Reactions: 3
i refuse to believe the comedian is jo brand. she was a psychiatric nurse - she has to be good people.
Jo Brand was shown to be a bit of a scumbag when she “joked” that people should throw battery acid rather than milkshakes (over politicians eg Nigel Farage). Sorry but that’s not something to joke about. Her apology was piss poor.

has that Geordie woman who’s entire act consists of “I love cakes / I am fat / I hate men” (sorry can’t remember her name) been ruled out.

Reactions: 8
Jo Brand was shown to be a bit of a scumbag when she “joked” that people should throw battery acid rather than milkshakes (over politicians eg Nigel Farage). Sorry but that’s not something to joke about. Her apology was piss poor.

has that Geordie woman who’s entire act consists of “I love cakes / I am fat / I hate men” (sorry can’t remember her name) been ruled out.
Sarah Milican. Cant stand her.

Reactions: 18
Re the brief mention of Tony Slattery, poor thing had a dreadful time of it. I adored him in the 90s and even wrote to channel 4 who sent me some signed photos! He has had dreadful problems with his mental health and addictions- he is making something of a comeback currently. This guardian interview with him is a fascinating read:

He was on one of those channel 5 programs recently about the 80’s or 90’s he looked as rough as duck.

Reactions: 1
Russel Brand maybe? Cant remember what hes claiming to he this week.
When the Ellen stuff was coming out, Russell was mentioned for being nice to her staff and Ellen not liking it.

Another friend of mine was a PA on her show and when Russell Brand came into the employee break area to chat with the crew and hang out, Ellen came in and got mad at him – saying he didn't have to interact with these people, that's why guests have their own area backstage.

— Josh Levesque (@JoshBLevesque) March 20, 2020

From: https://filmdaily.co/news/ellen-twitter-thread/ the guy who mentioned it seems to have deleted the original tweet.

While I think Russell Brand is a creep, I think he's probably over the top fake nice to people prior to trying it on with them / attempting to prove he's very clever by using big words he doesn't understand.

Reactions: 7

Is it the Unfunny and irritating Sara Milican?

Reactions: 12
Also, a shamed celeb will now quickly fake a pile on in order to change the narrative when they are called out on their crappy behaviour, in order to turn public opinion back round and to gain sympathy.
Its amazing the amount of death threats and wishing the said celebrities children’s death etc apparently occur, when in reality there are duck all threats or dark wishes, just people laughing at what liars and complete cunts they are.
The Beckhams apparently actually did this in real life, when they set up fake pictures of fans burning a effigy of Beckham after his disgusting behaviour in the World Cup, they were the original masters of changing the focus in order to make themselves the victims.
I’m convinced Katie Price trolls herself and even Harvey who is her golden goose along with her poor sick mother nothing like special needs and illness to get her attention ☹

Reactions: 16
I’m convinced Katie Price trolls herself and even Harvey who is her golden goose along with her poor sick mother nothing like special needs and illness to get her attention ☹
Other people have said this. I really wouldn't put this past her. It's the sort of sick thing she'd do😡

Reactions: 11
Katie has whored out Harvey and the rest of her kids to the media all their lives. Nothing would surprise me.

• Sad
Oh God , Amanda look at me and my amazing tits and fantastic life arent you all jealous Holden is in Sunday Brunch. Annoying as f***

Reactions: 18
Oh God that woman is so annoying, still don't understand how she is famous.
She reinvents herself all the time. She is so full
of herself. She has just said “Oh I can dance” ...shut up attention seeker. I dont like her at all but I think Im hiding it well 😂😂

• Haha
Re the brief mention of Tony Slattery, poor thing had a dreadful time of it. I adored him in the 90s and even wrote to channel 4 who sent me some signed photos! He has had dreadful problems with his mental health and addictions- he is making something of a comeback currently. This guardian interview with him is a fascinating read:

That’s a very well written compassionate article.
what a terribly sad life turn of events. I think the Psychiatrist who told him to keep somethings buried was very wrong. It’s clearly eating him away from the inside. And isn’t buried.
So sad. Such a talented man! Completely surprised he is gay. Me and my friends fancied him so much in his heyday. He kept that well buried although maybe I was a bit naive.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh God that woman is so annoying, still don't understand how she is famous.
Her principal skill appears to be attaching herself to men who can advance her career. Her current husband is a colleague and friend of Simon Cowell. Remind us how you got the job on Britain’s Got Talent, Amanda?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.