Secret Celeb Gossip #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she hasn’t done so to me speaks volumes eg she either doesn’t care what happens or can’t be bothered.

Or she is busy. Just moved into a new house, she is promoting her mu range, and in the planning stage for SCD.
You won’t be so busy that you’ll let confidential information go into the public domain. I don’t really have an opinion of Lisa but I do wonder why she keeps letting herself get papped
Anyone remember when the Met bar was THE place to be seen? Does anyone have any stories on celeb clubs past and present?
actually not so much a club but a bar behind Top Shop Oxford Circus called The Social was a bar I used to go to my male platonic friends and other friends. There were a few actors, musicians etc there eg the chemical brothers boys, basement jaxx boys but not playing just hanging out. Anyway one evening quite late I saw a woman with long black hair in a wedding dress or long white dress but wedding dress style anyway it was Bjork! I wasn’t sure if she was just over in London for a concert etc. Also saw John Sim and Rufus Sewell there not together. Jerusalem just down the road had various people like Michael Ball, the odd musician etc. I also used to drink in the Golden Heart on commercial road and we used to see Artists Gilbert and George there and it was Tracey Emin’s local and we did see her in there a few times, spoke a couple of times, very nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Knocked Up, You Me & Dupree and Shaun of the Dead on rotation until the end of time :)

Whilst ITV did is Bond Season AGAIN this summer, it did tickle me to think of families and teens across the country being bored and baffled by films made in the early 60's on prime time Saturday night. Its a long slog till you get to anything even moderately current in the Bond franchise. C'mon kids lets watch Thunderball! Only 12 more weeks until we get to Skyfall again! Haha.
I actually like any James Bond film especially with Daniel Craig. My dad loved westerns and my mum who watches them now and all the old black n whites

I’m sure there was a problem years ago when Sean Connery said it was ok to give a woman a slap now and again. Since he got national treasure status that seems to have been brushed under the carpet.

Don’t think Sarah millican poses as a feminist
Can't stand her.
Hope the next bond will be Tom Hardy

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
You won’t be so busy that you’ll let confidential information go into the public domain. I don’t really have an opinion of Lisa but I do wonder why she keeps letting herself get papped

actually not so much a club but a bar behind Top Shop Oxford Circus called The Social was a bar I used to go to my male platonic friends and other friends. There were a few actors, musicians etc there eg the chemical brothers boys, basement jaxx boys but not playing just hanging out. Anyway one evening quite late I saw a woman with long black hair in a wedding dress or long white dress but wedding dress style anyway it was Bjork! I wasn’t sure if she was just over in London for a concert etc. Also saw John Sim and Rufus Sewell there not together. Jerusalem just down the road had various people like Michael Ball, the odd musician etc. I also used to drink in the Golden Heart on commercial road and we used to see Artists Gilbert and George there and it was Tracey Emin’s local and we did see her in there a few times, spoke a couple of times, very nice.
Me and my hubby used to spend our nights out drinking vodka and cranberry at the Social! Great little place.

Reactions: 5
NO WAY do I believe that Louise Redknapp was ever even approached about that role in Friends, let alone that she turned it down! As if AS IF.
Only if by ‘turned down’ she means turned down the possible chance to even audition 😂 If she was actually offered the role and turned it down it’s really bad form to say so,

I'm a celeb
Are you? Which one? If you’re Jack Whitehall I apologise, I fell in with a bad crowd.

Interesting @RoseintheSunshine

I wonder if Dec was involved, he just looks so much more clean cut than Ant.
you know what they say about the quiet ones.

Hello, I came across your thread last night. Hope you don’t mind me pulling up a chair.

i read ages ago (Possibly pop itch but who knows) that Lisa could bury a Holly and Phil too with what she knows about post tv award shenanigans. Ant had a silver box of party supplies which was distributed amongst eager guests Holly and Phil being willing participants. When Ant went to rehab they were petrified their careers were over.
welcome!

Jo Brand maybe
i doubt it, everyone seems to have good stuff to relate re JB.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Only if by ‘turned down’ she means turned down the possible chance to even audition 😂 If she was actually offered the role and turned it down it’s really bad form to say so,
In 1996 most of the british male acting profession appeared to have auditioned for Doctor Who: The Movie, including John Sessions, Anthony Head, Rowan Atkinson, Robert Lindsay, Eric Idle, Paul McGann (who got the role)Tim McInnerny and Billy Connolly, almost many others. There is a video of Tony Slattery's audition, which even Tony says is cringe inducing.

Two people who were asked to audition were Peter Capaldi and Christopher Ecclestone. Both turned down the opportunity, as they didn't want to be considered.

Reactions: 8
Watching some of the older bond films, they are so awful and have aged even more terribly it's a wonder the franchise is even still going.
Yes I was visiting someone a few weeks ago in hossie, and I was trapped watchin one. The characterisation of women is hateful, they seem to all be either murderous or educationally subnormal, I know it’s not realistic but fantasy, , but when it’s relentless it’s so distasteful.

Reactions: 4
With Rebekah Vardy, I just can’t take to her. Talentless bint with a husband with a tiny little face and no chin. He told his lookalike postie not to tarnish his image. twit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
i can’t think of many feminist comedians that she hasn’t already ruled out
is it deffo an actual comedian? Or could it be a promoter agent etc?

Rebekah Vardy is truly a horrible human being though. A single minded, ruthless social climber who’d sell her Granny if it meant achieving, power, money and fame. She basically traded up in men until she hit the jackpot and bagged a Premier League footballer. This is a woman who sold a Kiss and Tell about Peter Andre when she was teenager and mocked the size of his penis. She’s a twit. The fact that Jamie has been estranged from his family since he met her and they didn’t attended his wedding and haven’t met his kids says everything you need to know about the kind of person she is.

Does anyone remember when the England WAGs were involved in some kind of riot during the last World Cup or possibly the Euros and she made herself their official spokesperson, urgghhhh. Anything to get her trout pout on GMB!

I don’t care if there was a pile on and people were mean to her, she got her just deserts after her behaviour in IAC. I’m Team Colleen and always will be!
Agree totally, Rebekahs insidious ascent through the footballing manhood, (and manhoods.). She, like Meghan Markle is a latter day Becky Sharp(e)?
Rebekah is a pric and a kunte and an Rsohl.

I actually like any James Bond film especially with Daniel Craig. My dad loved westerns and my mum who watches them now and all the old black n whites

Hope the next bond will be Tom Hardy
Didn’t they say the bookies have stopped taking bets on him, so it looks like your luck might be in.

Last edited:
I thought it was confirmed that Henry Cavill is the new Bond?

Oh think I might be wrong, can’t find the confirmation.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I thought it was confirmed that Henry Cavill is the new Bond?

Oh think I might be wrong, can’t find the confirmation.
There won't be any confirmation of who the next James Bond is until after No Time To Die is released, or there shouldn't be in my opinion at least. It would overshadow Craig's last film.

Reactions: 3
Amazing list. Screenshot and will ge working my way through these. Thank you!

AMAZING! I cannot believe you found it. I cannot believe how well I remembered it.
True fact - I’m a ludicrously amount faceblind. Something like 95%. I have very little minds eye either. It’s actually very tricky sometimes and I offend people often when I don’t recognise them

I remembered this photo well. From 35 years ago. A very small photo in poor resolution in a magazine.
Maybe the amount of times I looked at it, exceeded the times I have ever seen anyone else. Including my kids. 🤔

By the way, his fringe being so far over his eyes is making me feel uncomfortable. He can’t push it away. He has stuff in both hands. I bet he felt exasperated at that moment. Hair in his face when he is trying to eat and drink.
Oh will you look at that ^^^
What a tragic sad person I’ve become. I’m reacting more to his fringe than his nakedness
I had it as a pin on pinterest so was pretty easy to retrieve.

Re the brief mention of Tony Slattery, poor thing had a dreadful time of it. I adored him in the 90s and even wrote to channel 4 who sent me some signed photos! He has had dreadful problems with his mental health and addictions- he is making something of a comeback currently. This guardian interview with him is a fascinating read:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
i refuse to believe the comedian is jo brand. she was a psychiatric nurse - she has to be good people.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.