Secret Celeb Gossip #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebekah Vardy is truly a horrible human being though. A single minded, ruthless social climber who’d sell her Granny if it meant achieving, power, money and fame. She basically traded up in men until she hit the jackpot and bagged a Premier League footballer. This is a woman who sold a Kiss and Tell about Peter Andre when she was teenager and mocked the size of his penis. She’s a twit. The fact that Jamie has been estranged from his family since he met her and they didn’t attended his wedding and haven’t met his kids says everything you need to know about the kind of person she is.

Does anyone remember when the England WAGs were involved in some kind of riot during the last World Cup or possibly the Euros and she made herself their official spokesperson, urgghhhh. Anything to get her trout pout on GMB!

I don’t care if there was a pile on and people were mean to her, she got her just deserts after her behaviour in IAC. I’m Team Colleen and always will be!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Just saying what I see.

Not sure if you're implying I did, but I didn't say death threats were okay! (assume anything of that sort is deleted quickly on the DM website).
No, no, no. Sorry, not implying anything like that. That was me referring back to typical Twitter pile-ons which can be verbally brutal.

I checked the latest story from DM regarding the story and as you said, the highest-rated comments were indeed supporting Rooney.

I don’t care if there was a pile on and people were mean to her, she got her just deserts after her behaviour in IAC. I’m Team Colleen and always will be!
Likewise, and I don’t think Vardy has thought this through very well. She’s playing poker and taking the legal action route to bluff innocence. I think it’s going to fall flat on its face for she has said someone else has access to her account, well, she’ll have to name and shame them in court if that’s so.

Reactions: 17
Re public sympathy and Rebekah Vardy - if you read the DM comments, people still think she's guilty/the majority dislike her guts. People are a bit weary of the story in general, though, now COVID's taken over the headlines.
To be honest, this storm in a tea cup has bored me from the word go. There are far more important things going on at the moment, to be concerned about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Also I think when ‘Wagathagate’ happened, most people thought it was amusing and there was a lot of jokes and memes on social media about it. It was only when Vardy decided she was going to sue Colleen for libel that it got nasty. But then I suspect Becky is a narcissist and is probably seething that she was publicly humiliated her and thats the real reason she’s suing, not because she was wronged in any way. Narcs always have to have the last word and hate not being in control.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone know who this could be about ?

"Which pop star has no idea that her soap star friend doesn't actually like her that much?"

I have the most boring celebrity meeting story of all time. I was in McDonald's in London with a few friends, i wasn't looking where I was going and I trod my full weight onto someone's poor foot. I spun around to see Bradley Walsh carrying his tray of food. I apologised about 5 times but he was very nice about the fact that I'd squashed his foot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did anyone have rumors going around their school that Robbie Williams was either gay or bisexual.

1. Anyone else hear about this? Perhaps it was just made up in my school by a bored teen.

2. If the answer is yes, was there anything to suggest so ie a low-key fling... anything other than what I think was the fact that he took a while to settle.

I have the most boring celebrity meeting story of all time. I was in McDonald's in London with a few friends, i wasn't looking where I was going and I trod my full weight onto someone's poor foot. I spun around to see Bradley Walsh carrying his tray of food. I apologised about 5 times but he was very nice about the fact that I'd squashed his foot 😂
I think he’s a brilliant host. Love the way he cracks up over some of the possible answers given in The Chase. He seems a nice guy.

Reactions: 11
Did anyone have rumors going around their school that Robbie Williams was either gay or bisexual.

1. Anyone else hear about this? Perhaps it was just made up in my school by a bored teen.

2. If the answer is yes, was there anything to suggest so ie a low-key fling... anything other than what I think was the fact that he took a while to settle.

I think he’s a brilliant host. Love the way he cracks up over some of the possible answers given in The Chase. He seems a nice guy.
I remember that rumour. I also heard he was using heroine at the end of his Take That days.

Reactions: 3
To be honest, this storm in a tea cup has bored me from the word go. There are far more important things going on at the moment, to be concerned about.
I think its two bored and vacuous women with too much time on their hands and unappealing husbands they have shackled themselves to with golden handcuffs making a big deal out of nothing.

Reactions: 17
Toksvig is most definitely not a Tory!
She has set up her own political party, the Women’s Equality Party.

Reactions: 5
NO WAY do I believe that Louise Redknapp was ever even approached about that role in Friends, let alone that she turned it down! As if AS IF.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Re Bradley Walsh there was a lot of posts saying he was nasty short tempered and swore like a drunken sailor on shore leave in the earlier threads.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
NO WAY do I believe that Louise Redknapp was ever even approached about that role in Friends, let alone that she turned it down! As if AS IF.
Lol! I know how ridiculous. She’s not and never has been an actress!

The Patsy Kensit rumour I’ve heard before and is much more believable.

Reactions: 6
Rebekah Vardy is truly a horrible human being though. A single minded, ruthless social climber who’d sell her Granny if it meant achieving, power, money and fame. She basically traded up in men until she hit the jackpot and bagged a Premier League footballer. This is a woman who sold a Kiss and Tell about Peter Andre when she was teenager and mocked the size of his penis. She’s a twit. The fact that Jamie has been estranged from his family since he met her and they didn’t attended his wedding and haven’t met his kids says everything you need to know about the kind of person she is.

Does anyone remember when the England WAGs were involved in some kind of riot during the last World Cup or possibly the Euros and she made herself their official spokesperson, urgghhhh. Anything to get her trout pout on GMB!

She is so desperate to be famous, but only ends up being infamous! She is a ‘never-gonna-be’ zlister even. What does she do of value, other than trying to get in the media for nothing at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.