Secret Celeb Gossip #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's from where I grew up. Came and switched on the lights and typically like everything my home town organised it was a bit of a disaster but he was a legend and just took the piss out of it all and didn't throw a diva fit like most would.
Ha I think our hometowns are very close to each other.. he regularly comes to my home town for a drink (think his Mum still lives up this way) and everyone has said he’s lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And me please! I can’t find it on Twitter!
Just search Chris Evans nude and for me it’s the second pic that comes up. It’s his camera roll so you can’t see it from the thumbnail, you have to click on it. Don’t think I’ll be allowed to post here

Reactions: 1
Just search Chris Evans nude and for me it’s the second pic that comes up. It’s his camera roll so you can’t see it from the thumbnail, you have to click on it. Don’t think I’ll be allowed to post here
I searched it this morning and clicked people posting the camera roll screenshot like 5 times and didn't realise it was actually the pic 😂

Reactions: 2
I searched it this morning and clicked people posting the camera roll screenshot like 5 times and didn't realise it was actually the pic 😂
I did the same last night, thought I was missing something 🤣 just wanted to see the pic dammit

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There was a C&A in the Haymarket in Leicester, which was next to a ‘Where the Girls Are’ which was next to a ‘Swiss Cottage’ 😂

I met Frank Skinner in 1994 in Ainleys (rip) in Leicester not long after I had a car accident. I had a neck brace on which I took off to have a picture with him. He was really shy and really nice but still managed to take the piss out of the Leicester City shirt I wearing 😂 There’s a picture of me and him somewhere in my house with me holding a neck brace that looked like a toilet roll, I was so star struck and had the biggest crush on him that I barely spoke a word. I really made the most of that opportunity 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I remember the C&A in Wembley and the one in Harrow. I think Primark now is where C&A used to be. I got my most favourite jackets from there....patchwork suede with a bit of fur lining. I got it the day before C&A closed for good in the U.K. I still have, and wear it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Haha! Found it! It was on the pinboard in what used to be my study. But it's been cropped in the paper. Hopefully you can tell I'm on his lap?

I may look like I'm smiling. But my eyes didn't match my mouth. Like my favourite meme star 'Hide the Pain Harold".
View attachment 240853View attachment 240854

I'm no longer a size 6/8 brunette sadly. I'm a buxom blonde and a size 12/14 now. 😆 Still smiley though.

I know what you mean about building an image of other posters. I used to do that with radio presenters. Imagined what they looked like. Ken Bruce was a shock!
Fabulous photos and memories Miss Demeanour 👏👏👏

And I'd kill to be a size 14 just now - I've never been a size 12 😢😢😢

When people go on a lot of holidays (pre Covid obvs) I call them Judith Chalmers..... 🤣 This is fine with my same age mates, but I said it to a work colleague, and she had no clue what I was talking about, and I felt like a granny 😳
The worse for me was saying to a young colleague

Its Friday - it's 5 to 5 and it's time for Crackerjack!!!

He'd never heard of Crackerjack 😳😳😳

I defo felt like his granny!!! But I'm now working with people who parents are younger than me 👵👵👵

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I say the exact same. I'm finding some colleagues don't get the reference either.

These are the same youngsters that haven't heard of Chas and Dave.

I despair of today's youth. ,😭

Still going in catalogue form. I'm still a customer over 20 years later. 😅
I used to teach 6th formers. I was talking about something and mentioned DVD players. One of them said ' what's a DVD?' I nearly cried 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I used to teach 6th formers. I was talking about something and mentioned DVD players. One of them said ' what's a DVD?' I nearly cried 😂
My husband's niece is 18 now, but about 10 years ago she was in our house one day and asked "What's that thing under the TV?" I said "That's the Sky box" She then asked "No what's the thing the sky box is sitting on?" I replied "That's the video" She looked at me and asked "What's a video?"

• Haha
  • Wow
Does it look like a Swan Vesta match?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
The worse for me was saying to a young colleague

Its Friday - it's 5 to 5 and it's time for Crackerjack!!!

He'd never heard of Crackerjack 😳😳😳
There were different presenters over the years, but I always remember Leslie Crowther and Peter Glaze. If I remember correctly, the prizes on the show included a Crackerjack pencil :love: . Imagine giving that to a kid nowadays - they'd stab you in the foot with it!

• Haha
  • Heart
There were different presenters over the years, but I always remember Leslie Crowther and Peter Glaze. If I remember correctly, the prizes on the show included a Crackerjack pencil :love: . Imagine giving that to a kid nowadays - they'd stab you in the foot with it!
I loved that show!

Reactions: 3
Let's see if the mods are okay with it under a cut...

chris evans.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
One of my mates took the piss recently as my boyfriend got me some DVDs for my birthday. I still like watching DVDs. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.