Secret Celeb Gossip #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any gossip on Dan Wootton, from The Sun and Talk Radio?
He tried to have a power struggle at The Sun for the Editors job and lost as the decision maker thought he was a 'ego-maniac bleep'. He was given a non-job as Executive Editor and given a slot on Talk-Radio as a sop.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Any goss on Cher, shes such an icon to me and sounds like shes lead a really interesting life.

Also anyone heard that rumour about Dolly Parton being covered in butterfly tattoos? lol

Reactions: 7
Any goss on Cher, shes such an icon to me and sounds like shes lead a really interesting life.

Also anyone heard that rumour about Dolly Parton being covered in butterfly tattoos? lol
Yes, I have heard the Dolly rumours, and seen a photo where you could see one of them. This is what she says

I have some tattoos that I started doing just to cover up some scarring,” Dolly told King. She explained that her tattoos cover up keloid scars, which are a type of raised scar that forms on the skin after an injury, surgery or other trauma.

She explained further in another interview, “I have a few little tattoos, but usually my tattoos were before they became a fad. I have a tendency to scar easy and I’m so fair-skinned that I stay purple right where I’ve had a scar. So I started having little pastel tattoos, pastel butterflies or little things, just to cover scars.”

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Every time I see Trinny and Susannah, I want to hop through the screen and batter the two of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Two icons of the music industry 😀👍

Reactions: 4
Every time I see Trinny and Susannah, I want to hop through the screen and batter the two of them.
******'s make up line is a crash course in smoke and mirrors. Hideously expensive and just tit, the packaging belongs in the pound shop. She's such an egomaniac that she uses herself to promote the product yet she looks like she's been dragged through a hedge backwards before AND after!

He tried to have a power struggle at The Sun for the Editors job and lost as the decision maker thought he was a 'ego-maniac bleep'. He was given a non-job as Executive Editor and given a slot on Talk-Radio as a sop.
Popbitch love to piss him off by spelling his name incorrectly - Wooton or Wotton etc - childish but funny :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Try watching ‘Big Break’ with Jim Davidson. That’s like something out of the arc, appalling sexism towards female contestants and snooker players.
I was a contestant on Big Break in 1998. In the contestant bumph posted from the producers it was stipulated under the wardrobe section (besides "no black tops, no stripes, dogtooth, or polka dots") that female contestants must wear a skirt, or a dress!! Not trousers.

There were two of us female contestants and a male on my show. The first girl had on a floaty, floral past the knee dress, I had a (in hindsight) short black skirt on (C'mon, I was 20 and actually didn't mind my legs!).

Well, Jim comes out as the show starts recording, chats to first girl, says "Nice legs!" to her in the introduction / banter chat. She picks a snooker ball from the bag that will pick her snooker player.

Then Jim says his hellos to the lad, then there's me last. Jim gets to me, sits down to my side, looks me up and down and goes "Cracking legs!!" then turns to the other girl and shouts, "You've haven't won, she has!" pointing at me! 😳

Audience laughing at this, when suddenly Jim dramatically slides off the chair like he's fainted. You see me at this point awkwardly crossing my legs away from him lying half on the floor.

After the show, there was a gathering in the Green Room. I got a photo with the other contestants and the snooker players. Plus John Virgo (who was a total darling). Then I went over to Jim who was sat down, to get a photo and he said he was very tired after such a long day filming and if I wanted a photo of have to sit on his lap to save him standing up. 🙄

So I've a photo somewhere of me grinning next to John like a Cheshire Cat and one of me perched gingerly on Jim's lap grimacing. 😅

My brush with fame didn't end there. Oh no reader! The heady lifestyle I lead....

I was off to Camden that night to watch Gorky's Zygotic Mynci. They'd put me on the guest list as I knew it would be sold out by the time I finished up at White City.

I left the gathering early to get across to the gig, the BBC took me in a car, I had my weekend case and was meeting my London friends inside.

But the doorman wouldn't let me in as it was sold out. I told him that's why I was on the guestlist, but he said no. I started crying, I didn't live in town, couldn't contact my friends (not many of us had mobiles), was alone and had nowhere to go.

He stood firm. Quoting health and safety, fire regulations etc. I was gutted and so chose to sit on my little case and wait until the gig finished to find my friends.

Only, ten minutes later Richard Ashcroft rocked up at the door with his wife (Kate?). He was at almost a foot taller than me. His wife was pretty willowy too.

Doorman let's them straight in!!

With that, I jumped up incredulous, still upset and asked why they were allowed in, he shrugged. I said "C'mon, they are twice the height of me. Have some pity!"

He finally let me in and I found my mates. Afterwards he tried chucking us out, but we had passes by this point and were hanging out with the band for beers. 😊

I went slightly off a tangent there. But TLDR... I went on Big Break, Jim was lecherous, but didn't have wandering hands. I couldn't get into a Gorky's gig, but Richard Ashcroft could. I got into the gig in the end. Oh and I did actually win Big Break, with my brain and not my legs.

Any gossip on Dan Wootton, from The Sun and Talk Radio?
Oh I do hope so. The cretinous slime ball makes me feel rather bilious just on sight. He's odious and repugnant.

Y'know, I really should stop sitting on the fence getting splinters in my arse. 😜

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
What was the prize for winning Big Break? Great story BTW.
The black ball bounced on the pocket on the last second. If it had gone in I'd have got a holiday to Barbados.

I can't recall what I won. I need to try and find the VHS and get it put onto DVD. But I was allowed to take the cash equivalent if I wanted, which was £1400.

I can't remember what I spent it on. Probably gigs, booze and shoes.

I bought a conservatory with my winnings from Weakest Link 9 years later. Being a grown up and all that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The black ball bounced on the pocket on the last second. If it had gone in I'd have got a holiday to Barbados.

I can't recall what I won. I need to try and find the VHS and get it put onto DVD. But I was allowed to take the cash equivalent if I wanted, which was £1400.

I can't remember what I spent it on. Probably gigs, booze and shoes.

I bought a conservatory with my winnings from Weakest Link 9 years later. Being a grown up and all that!
I'm here for this. Is Ann as much of an hole as she comes across?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.