Secret Celeb Gossip #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much for sharing that. So nice to know. I am going to watch Senna tonight for another time. For anyone who hasnā€™t seen it, you have to watch it even if you arenā€™t an F1 fan.
When I first watched Senna I had never heard of him before (no idea how!). He came across as a really nice guy. Iā€™ve watched it quite a few times since.i read today that Netflix are making an 8-part drama about him. Not out until 2022 though.

Reactions: 7
I remember watching The Price is Right and Play Your Cards Right when I was a kid in the late 90s, and they still had the 'dolly birds' then. Bruce always had a huge ego and thought he was the star of the show, I didn't miss him when he left Strictly.

20-30 years ago seems like not that long ago, but when you watch old tv shows there are so many things that were considered acceptable which wouldn't be today. I used to love Gladiators when I was a kid, but I watched it again a few years ago and the commentator was discussing the female Gladiators' measurements and practically leering at them, and I was like wtf? :sick:
Try watching ā€˜Big Breakā€™ with Jim Davidson. Thatā€™s like something out of the arc, appalling sexism towards female contestants and snooker players.

Reactions: 14
Try watching ā€˜Big Breakā€™ with Jim Davidson. Thatā€™s like something out of the arc, appalling sexism towards female contestants and snooker players.
I reckon if he still had the show, Jim Davidson would still be the same. Heā€™s the type who could never be enlightened.

Reactions: 21
Yes I read them all before they disappeared. A quick summary from what I can remember:

nice:
Kylie
Jennifer Anniston
Brad Pitt
Margot Robbie
Kardashians
David Tennent
David Beckham
Tom hardy

knobs:
Richard Arnold from GMTV
Jimmy Carr
Davina McCall
Loads more I canā€™t remember

Davinaā€™s husband got drunk and slated her for hours then slept with a member of cabin crew.
I only took one screenshot.....
Do you know which one from the real housewifeā€™s of Cheshire that wrapped her legs around a passenger?

Reactions: 1
Bruce Forsyth married one of the young ā€œdolly birdsā€ on Generation Game. Anthea Redfern - when she came on at the start of the show she used to do a twirl to show off the latest style of polyester halter neck they had stuck her in that week.

Different times for sure.

Benny Hill always made me feel bilious. He even plays that sex obsessed creepy old man in the Italian Job with Michael Caine. I donā€™t think there was any scandal attached to him, I think he was asexual. But could be wrong about that.

F329B506-70A8-4D7C-BC7C-3541D80EDEEB.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Barrymore was similar with his picking on guests all for entertainment. Was never a fan of Brucie. Surprised nothing came out after his death.

Reactions: 11
Barrymore was similar with his picking on guests all for entertainment. Was never a fan of Brucie. Surprised nothing came out after his death.
There was no dirt in on Brucie. Shortly before he died there was a Popbitch blind item about how when the BBC realised his health was deteriorating, and that theyā€™d have to produce a gushy obituary and tribute programmes they looked into whether or not heā€™d done anything dodgy because theyā€™d been hauled across hot goals over Savile, Rolf Harris, Stuart Hall etc. But there was nothing they could find.

He was big headed and arrogant and had been a womaniser in his younger days, but it was always consensual.

Reactions: 20
A work colleague was treating his elderly mum to a posh afternoon tea at a hotel in London and he saw Bruce in the lobby. His mum was a big fan. They went and spoke to him and he was charm personified, didnā€™t try to get rid of them, was chatty to the mum. He was gushing about how nice he was.

Reactions: 10
Anthea seems to have been on a 2010 Come Dine With Me (with Barrymore)
ED0BC5D1-1A7C-4CB0-91C2-F0E945310293.jpeg

Reactions: 5
When I first watched Senna I had never heard of him before (no idea how!). He came across as a really nice guy. Iā€™ve watched it quite a few times since.i read today that Netflix are making an 8-part drama about him. Not out until 2022 though.

Not sure how it will be. Itā€™s got the backing of his family so I donā€™t know how they will depict his relationship with Adriane Galisteu. They canā€™t airbrush her, but might marginalise her again as they tried to do with Senna.

He most definitely cheated on Jessica. There were pictures posted at the time where he celebrated Jessicaā€™s birthday and the next week was in London with Brittny and some models and I think Daniel Ricciardo.
Jenson was a serial cheat on Jessica even before they got married. A while back Brittny denied the fact that Jenson was married when they got together. Thatā€™s rubbish - the timeline speaks for itself. This twitter account has it all @brittttttttttj
Jessica is now with Ken Kao and seems really happy. They have a daughter together.
I remember seeing that @brittttttttttj account when Jenson and Jessica split and its very interesting, great detective work there. It's funny that Brittny denies the fact that Jenson was married when they got together because I remember briefly following her Instagram account when there were just rumors that they were dating (nothing confirmed) and she left a gushing post on a California restaurant's Instagram page thanking them for making her boyfriend's birthday so special. If she was calling him her boyfriend in January 2016 then it's obvious that they started dating before then šŸ¤„.

Also just yesterday there was someone in DM's comments section of a Brittny article saying she was his mother's cousin and she 'confirmed' that they met on a blind date in the Summer of 2016! šŸ˜® If this lady is who she says she is then I think they probably actually started dating in the Summer of 2015 (6-7 months into his marriage) and there was a slight Freudian slip from his mother šŸ˜± šŸ¤Æ.

Who else did he cheat on Jessica with and does anyone know if they were even legally married? šŸ¤”

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
There was someone who posted a Instagram page a few pages back I seem to remember.
Has anyone managed to get onto the forum for BA staff called wing wing slide or something. Big article in the sun today about cabin crew slagging celebs off...was intrigued to see if anyone could work out who the celebs were they were referring to.....I tried but couldnā€™t get past the cookies
Not from the Instagram page people were talking about but about celebrities on planes!
8971681A-F225-4514-9D30-65083045740A.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
So Lily Allen and David Harbour have got married, theyā€™ve only been together about a year havenā€™t they? She looks lovely in the wedding pics, happiest and healthiest sheā€™s looked in a long time, her kids seem to like him as well

Just googled him and I didnā€™t know he was with Julia Stiles for about 4 years. He was with Alison Sudol from Fantastic Beasts last year, thereā€™s rumours that he was working in London and very abruptly ended their relationship then got with Lily so it seems he was cheating, anyone know?

Reactions: 7
Which account is this? I can't find them! CelebEncounters brings up two 14 year old girls with no posts...
I think itā€™s been shut down, I found it whilst searching for the previous Instagram mentioned a few days ago and saved it.

So Lily Allen and David Harbour have got married, theyā€™ve only been together about a year havenā€™t they? She looks lovely in the wedding pics, happiest and healthiest sheā€™s looked in a long time, her kids seem to like him as well

Just googled him and I didnā€™t know he was with Julia Stiles for about 4 years. He was with Alison Sudol from Fantastic Beasts last year, thereā€™s rumours that he was working in London and very abruptly ended their relationship then got with Lily so it seems he was cheating, anyone know?
From Alison Sudol to Lily Allen is a bit of a downgrade. But I agree she looks the best she has in years in her wedding pictures.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.