Secret Celeb Gossip #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for your love and concern.
Been in a bad way since Tuesday. Haven't eaten, got serious cramp in right leg and a painful back. Palliative nurse came to see me yesterday and thinks cancer is spreading. I'm in so much pain, even when I move a tiny bit. pain and morphine will be looked into to see if I need anything stronger.
That's why I love these threads and posts. All you lovely Tattlers really know how to entertain a sick girlie like moi! Please keep it coming.
Love to all of you XxX
Bless you, my heart goes out to you. Xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Been in a bad way since Tuesday. Haven't eaten, got serious cramp in right leg and a painful back. Palliative nurse came to see me yesterday and thinks cancer is spreading. I'm in so much pain, even when I move a tiny bit. pain and morphine will be looked into to see if I need anything stronger.
That's why I love these threads and posts. All you lovely Tattlers really know how to entertain a sick girlie like moi! Please keep it coming.
Love to all of you XxX
Sending big, gentle hugs to you x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve never watched or read anything about the Kardashians other than the OJ Simpson trial. I wouldn’t be able to pick any of them out in a line up.
<proud>
Neither have I, nor any scripted reality tv, but the buggers are polluting every airspace, so I could pick them out of a lineup despite my best efforts 😄

Sending big, gentle hugs to you x
Yes take care tealoverxxx

Reactions: 2
Been in a bad way since Tuesday. Haven't eaten, got serious cramp in right leg and a painful back...
Love to all of you XxX
I'm a lurker and odd commenter but I have been thinking about you and hoping you're doing as well as can be expected. Stay as happy as you can ❤

As much as I can't stand them, I'm keeping the Kartrashian theme going. How do you think they're going to keep themselves relevant now they've lost the series? I never watched it but gossip sites said it's what props up their other businesses.

Also, I watched some videos of them the other day. Lots of Kim hitting the other sisters. She'd have got a foot in the face if it were me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm a lurker and odd commenter but I have been thinking about you and hoping you're doing as well as can be expected. Stay as happy as you can ❤

As much as I can't stand them, I'm keeping the Kartrashian theme going. How do you think they're going to keep themselves relevant now they've lost the series? I never watched it but gossip sites said it's what props up their other businesses.

Also, I watched some videos of them the other day. Lots of Kim hitting the other sisters. She'd have got a foot in the face if it were me.
Vlogging?

Vlogging?

I’ve just had a email from change.org saying Donald Trump has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

I've never watched any of their shows, but I can't keep away from them when they're constantly in the Daily Mail.
If the gossip is true and Kris' bluff was called, that's a good thing.

Reactions: 8
I've never watched any of their shows, but I can't keep away from them when they're constantly in the Daily Mail.
If the gossip is true and Kris' bluff was called, that's a good thing.
Yeah maybe they could have tried that 10 years ago but not now!

Reactions: 1
I remember seeing that @brittttttttttj account when Jenson and Jessica split and its very interesting, great detective work there. It's funny that Brittny denies the fact that Jenson was married when they got together because I remember briefly following her Instagram account when there were just rumors that they were dating (nothing confirmed) and she left a gushing post on a California restaurant's Instagram page thanking them for making her boyfriend's birthday so special. If she was calling him her boyfriend in January 2016 then it's obvious that they started dating before then 🤥.

Also just yesterday there was someone in DM's comments section of a Brittny article saying she was his mother's cousin and she 'confirmed' that they met on a blind date in the Summer of 2016! 😮 If this lady is who she says she is then I think they probably actually started dating in the Summer of 2015 (6-7 months into his marriage) and there was a slight Freudian slip from his mother 😱 🤯.

Who else did he cheat on Jessica with and does anyone know if they were even legally married? 🤔
Anyone else remember that Jenson was burgled...one of those in France where they were 'gassed' whilst asleep? They had things stolen from their bedside tables whilst they were unconscious. All seemed a bit odd, then he and Jessica split not long after. She was rumoured to have had a miscarriage too at that time.

• Sad
  • Wow
Anyone else remember that Jenson was burgled...one of those in France where they were 'gassed' whilst asleep? They had things stolen from their bedside tables whilst they were unconscious. All seemed a bit odd, then he and Jessica split not long after. She was rumoured to have had a miscarriage too at that time.
I’ve just also read that Piers Morgan had £10,000 cash stolen on holiday. I’m sorry what...?!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Love to all of you XxX
There are no words but sending you gentle hugs.😘

• Heart
Anyone else remember that Jenson was burgled...one of those in France where they were 'gassed' whilst asleep? They had things stolen from their bedside tables whilst they were unconscious. All seemed a bit odd, then he and Jessica split not long after. She was rumored to have had a miscarriage too at that time.
The gassing incident in the South of France was very, very weird 🤔. I have my doubts that it even happened rather it was a cover-up for something else. Haven't heard the rumor that she had a miscarriage before, but if she did that's sad 😢

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Love to all of you XxX
Oh I’m so sorry to hear that. Don’t be afraid to take all the free drugs you can get hold of.
I wish I’d had a more wicked life so I could tell you of exciting exploits re celebrities!
we need the Strictly shaggers to get back in the saddle keep us all amused.

piss poor gosssip.
I heard Kenneth Clarke mentioned on telly when I was visiting someone yesterday, he had 4 inches of grease on his cooker. ( not a euphemism).
lord Hailsham didn’t know what a stop-cock was,( again not a euphemism) when one of our staff told him of this miraculous apparatus in his home re a problem, he thought she was a genius!

My friend got a piper pissed so he couldn’t pipe out Princess Margaret. Fortunately she was pissed too, so nobody was sacked. It was funny watching him try too keep up with her and play whilst pissed as a pudding.

I’ve just also read that Piers Morgan had £10,000 cash stolen on holiday. I’m sorry what...?!?!
That’s dead dodgy!
who walks around with that much dosh?
unless it’s for stuff he doesnt want to leave a paper trail for?

i read on some gossip site that Miranda Kerr got the highest ever rate for a spot of yachting.
Also, that Nicole Scherzinger did it too. I hope they’re not just making this up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.