Secret Celeb Gossip #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I first watched Senna I had never heard of him before (no idea how!). He came across as a really nice guy. I’ve watched it quite a few times since.i read today that Netflix are making an 8-part drama about him. Not out until 2022 though.
Rush, the film about James Hunt and Niki Lauda is amazing as well (and not just because you get to see Chris Hemsworth naked). Daniel Bruhl, who plays Lauda, is astonishingly good in the role.

Reactions: 12
Actually, I just remembered, in Jordan’s first autobiography (I got it in The Works bargain bin a few years ago, best 15p I ever spent!) she was working as a ‘grid girl’ at a Grand Prix and got off with Michael Schumacher despite the heinous yellow satin jumpsuit she was required to wear. She said that he was very dull.
I hope he remembered to wash his "bits and pieces" afterwards! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you know which one from the real housewife’s of Cheshire that wrapped her legs around a passenger?
Esther

Rush, the film about James Hunt and Niki Lauda is amazing as well (and not just because you get to see Chris Hemsworth naked). Daniel Bruhl, who plays Lauda, is astonishingly good in the role.
Oh finally someone mentioned a celeb I met! Daniel Bruhl! Very quiet and unassuming. Looked a lot younger than his age at the time. Was a couple of years after Good Bye Lenin was massive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
An all round hole.
He might be an hole but if I recall he’s done quite a bit of charity work for Harefield hospital & children’s charities, doesn’t make his behaviour acceptable but he clearly has another side to him.

Reactions: 2
He might be an hole but if I recall he’s done quite a bit of charity work for Harefield hospital & children’s charities, doesn’t make his behaviour acceptable but he clearly has another side to him.
Marvellous. Good to know there’s a nicer side to his character.

Reactions: 2
Oooh, looks like it’s the end for “Keeping Up With The Kar-Trashians....But, I hear that PMK was trying to negotiate even MORE money with the network, and they called her bluff, and decided to sack them!! But, of course, the family are now claiming that it was THEIR decision to leave, as opposed to the truth that they were effectively sacked for being too greedy!!....🙄😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’ve never watched or read anything about the Kardashians other than the OJ Simpson trial. I wouldn’t be able to pick any of them out in a line up.
<proud>

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Oooh, looks like it’s the end for “Keeping Up With The Kar-Trashians....But, I hear that PMK was trying to negotiate even MORE money with the network, and they called her bluff, and decided to sack them!! But, of course, the family are now claiming that it was THEIR decision to leave, as opposed to the truth that they were effectively sacked for being too greedy!!....🙄😂😂😂

Hey Joanie! You're back! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We si
Any gossip on the late Bruce Forsyth? I only knew him from Strictly but I was made to watch an episode of "Play Your Cards Right" during lockdown and found it kinda creepy that he seemed to need to have a younger woman by his side on the shows he did. Was he opposed to working with men or older women?

That trend continued onto Strictly as I doubt that Tess Daly was ever hired for her presenting skills.
scussed him many threads back.
Egomaniac and bit of a sex pest.

Hope all Tattlers are hale and hearty.
TeaDrinker49 hope you’ve had a good a day as possible, and you’re still getting spoilt.

Reactions: 5
Obviously we're talking the 80s which was a different era but as I said, it continued onto Strictly and that didn't start until 2004 so not that long ago.

Also found the man a bit self-centered, he seemed to make Strictly all about him. Granted, he made me laugh more than Claudia ever did (and Tess was always dull as dishwater) but half the time, the focus was never on the contestants. Apparently he refused to wear an earpiece on Strictly so they often struggled to keep the show on time when he did one of his impromptu jokes.
I never even entertained watching it when he was on. Now I never miss it.

Reactions: 1
Oh I watched this and enjoyed it too. I did initially only watch for the Hemsworth

Bruce Forsyth married one of the young “dolly birds” on Generation Game. Anthea Redfern - when she came on at the start of the show she used to do a twirl to show off the latest style of polyester halter neck they had stuck her in that week.

Different times for sure.

Benny Hill always made me feel bilious. He even plays that sex obsessed creepy old man in the Italian Job with Michael Caine. I don’t think there was any scandal attached to him, I think he was asexual. But could be wrong about that.

View attachment 237773
Christ on a cracker! How glamour ideals have changed since the 1970s. Judging by Anthea and his subsequent wife, Wilnelia, Bruce liked the HAIR TEETH TITS HAIR TEETH look.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rupaul deleted his Instagram posts and some of his tweets in early July. It was around the time of kind of a second wave of #MeToo, so I couldn't help but feel it was connected.
it came out that Ru had sold a lot of land to fracking companies and there was big uproar. That’s why his social media presence has quietened down a lot. All his tweets have been deleted, I guess he’s just not using social media any more

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I actually love David Harbour & Lily Allen together. She’s been very vocal about her journey to being sober and being a better mum to her kids so they don’t have the same kind of childhood she had. I think he’s a great influence on her and I really hope it works out!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Esther

Oh finally someone mentioned a celeb I met! Daniel Bruhl! Very quiet and unassuming. Looked a lot younger than his age at the time. Was a couple of years after Good Bye Lenin was massive.
I have the biggest crush on Daniel brühl, there’s just something about him!!!

Reactions: 4
ITVBe are kindly repeating the first series of The Real Housewives of Cheshire. Fascinating stuff for many reasons:

- Dawn Ward going on about her PA, Nicola, whom she introduces as her best friend but says, repeatedly, that Nicola is crap at being a PA. Nicola was never seen again on the show after the first series. I suspect that she got her P45.

- Ampika complaining that she hated needles. Funny that. Ampika is now flogging self-administered slimming injections via her diet business, Skinny Revolution. Check the website, it is hilarious. People claiming to have lost 11 pounds in one week. Eleven pounds of what? Also, the website is comically vague about what Ampika’s revolution actually involves. You have to search hard for references to the ‘pen’ you have to learn to use. You get lessons at Ampika’s beauty salon. You’d have to be insane. Like Kerry Katona, who is apparently a satisfied customer!

- Dawn’s daughter, Darby, singing with a truly awful vocal trio.

- Dawn and Leanne swearing eternal friendship to the camera. HAHAHAHA.

- Dawn boasting about having a staff of 30 in her interior design business. Another thing never mentioned again! It has ceased trading.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We si

scussed him many threads back.
Egomaniac and bit of a sex pest.

Hope all Tattlers are hale and hearty.
TeaDrinker49 hope you’ve had a good a day as possible, and you’re still getting spoilt.
Thank you for your love and concern.
Been in a bad way since Tuesday. Haven't eaten, got serious cramp in right leg and a painful back. Palliative nurse came to see me yesterday and thinks cancer is spreading. I'm in so much pain, even when I move a tiny bit. pain and morphine will be looked into to see if I need anything stronger.
That's why I love these threads and posts. All you lovely Tattlers really know how to entertain a sick girlie like moi! Please keep it coming.
Love to all of you XxX

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I actually love David Harbour & Lily Allen together. She’s been very vocal about her journey to being sober and being a better mum to her kids so they don’t have the same kind of childhood she had. I think he’s a great influence on her and I really hope it works out!!
I don't know much about them together (i find her a bit grating and annoying tbh) but she looks so, so happy and I love her dress. I hope it works out.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.