Secret Celeb Gossip #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to self quote. Meant ‘along with the Duchess of Cambridge’ 🤦🏻‍♀️
I was a little confused, when I googled the Duchess of Suffork, and discovered she lived centuries ago. Don't get me wrong, I really love the costumes they wore, but they might be a little cumbersome in this day and age. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Mystic meg is hilarious she’d be like “oooh tomorrow is a Wednesday” and gobshites would be like “She’s the oracle herself “
I took her even less seriously after Brian Conolly's homage to her, as "Septic Peg". 😆
Screenshot_20200909-015109_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh Marilyn...he's deleted his begging posts on Facebook after Popbitch identified him as the recipient of a 7 figure sum a few years ago.

I’ve deleted my previous posts because I can seriously do without the hideous comments and abuse, on top of everything else that’s going on. I would rather watch my mom cry than put up with that crap!! I don’t need anything from anyone. Thank you to those that sent beautiful kind messages etc, you will never know just how much it meant to me, thank you!! I might delete Facebook as it goes. Sending love to all, always!! Marilyn
🥰
🌟
🧡
PS: I’m deleting Messenger, so I won’t receive any messages from anyone. Sorry if I haven’t replied to yours, it wasn’t intentional xx
Later on, he threatens to delete Facebook too, followed by numerous sycophantic posts begging him to stay. :D :D :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh Marilyn...he's deleted his begging posts on Facebook after Popbitch identified him as the recipient of a 7 figure sum a few years ago.

Later on, he threatens to delete Facebook too, followed by numerous sycophantic posts begging him to stay. :D :D :D
tbf popbitch didn't identify him. but good he's not asking for funds any more.

Reactions: 6
I’ve heard this too! Janet Montgomery was the actress, I think?

Have heard in general he’s a player but a nice person to work with. A friend of mine used to be his neighbour in New York, years ago. Always pleasant.

I always suspected he had a thing Aisling Bea when they worked together on that Netflix thing (forgot the name), the way she gushed over him on Instagram just gave me the vibe, if you know what I mean...
Yes, it was Janet Montgomery.

But yes, everything else about Rudd seems to be true, charming, funny.

In a 'Between Two Ferns' with Zach Galifianakis and Paul Rudd, Zach makes a good point, Paul Rudd is comedy adjacent...he's not a Jim Carrey or a Will Ferrell, he's a good everyman and has worked with a lot of comedians at the peak of their powers so has side stepped into the Hollywood comedy all, stars by way of being next to the big star, haha.

Reactions: 7
Its David Harbour from Stranger Things. I dont know what he sees in her to be honest?
David Harbour seems far too lovely and sensible for her, I agree. Far more relevant too!

I did see a video of him dancing with her daughters on their holiday on the Daily Mail, the kids obviously adore him. I do wish them the best. Maybe Lily’s calmed down?

Reactions: 9
Wow, 78 years old! She seems to have been around forever. Was well aware of her from a young age and would read her predictions every Sunday.
I bet Mystic Meg had a great time. Making up a load of bollocks every week and drifting around in a glittery headscarf? And that’s before you get to her work on the men’s magazines, same bollocks, no headscarf required. I bet working in the NOTW offices was a complete laugh riot. And probably well remunerated too. I am quite envious.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He apparently watched a man drown in the Hudson River and prayed for him instead of calling the police lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet Mystic Meg had a great time. Making up a load of bollocks every week and drifting around in a glittery headscarf? And that’s before you get to her work on the men’s magazines, same bollocks, no headscarf required. I bet working in the NOTW offices was a complete laugh riot. And probably well remunerated too. I am quite envious.
And maintained a really private life on top of it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What do you guys think of ex-F1 driver Jenson Button and Playboy model Brittny Ward? the start of this relationship was really, really sketchy and he was only married to his wife Jessica for less than a year, I'm almost certain he cheated but curious to know what you think?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What do you guys think of ex-F1 driver Jenson Button and Playboy model Brittny Ward? the start of this relationship was really, really sketchy and he was only married to his wife Jessica for less than a year, I'm almost certain he cheated but curious to know what you think?
He most definitely cheated on Jessica. There were pictures posted at the time where he celebrated Jessica’s birthday and the next week was in London with Brittny and some models and I think Daniel Ricciardo.
Jenson was a serial cheat on Jessica even before they got married. A while back Brittny denied the fact that Jenson was married when they got together. That’s rubbish - the timeline speaks for itself. This twitter account has it all @brittttttttttj
Jessica is now with Ken Kao and seems really happy. They have a daughter together.

Reactions: 4
Anyone got any goss on Rupaul? I’m obsessed with drag race.
Rupaul deleted his Instagram posts and some of his tweets in early July. It was around the time of kind of a second wave of #MeToo, so I couldn't help but feel it was connected.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.