Secret Celeb Gossip #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frankly, no. Sophie is one of the most elegant Royal ladies, along with the Duchess of Suffolk.
She puts in a lot of work for the RF round the world and always looks elegant and well dressed; it's time HM rewarded her with loans of some of the decent jewellery. That cats' ears tiara she was given for her wedding is appalling.

She went through the mill a bit with her children too. She had that ectopic pregnancy with emergency airlift, followed by the emergency premature caesarean where both she and Louise nearly died. That was apparently the only time the Queen has ever visited a member of the RF in hospital. I believe it was quietly mentioned at some point that their son was an IVF baby, presumably as a result of her previous pregnancies wreaking havoc.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did anyone see the documentry on Channel 5, about the Duke and Duchess of Wessex a week or so ago? I know there has been much speculation about whether Edward 'bats for the other team" but has anyone noticed how masculine, Sophie is in appearance.....!
There’s one on 5 tonight about Andrew and Fegie.

Reactions: 2
Anyone see Marilyn's latest Facebook post? Apparently no money to feed his mum who has cancer so begging for money. I can't believe he can't get any benefits. He has other posters saying they'll send some of their benefits when they get paid. Don't believe a word. Probably on drugs again. People seem to think George should be helping him out FFS. I'm assuming he knows well enough what the money would go on 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Anyone see Marilyn's latest Facebook post? Apparently no money to feed his mum who has cancer so begging for money. I can't believe he can't get any benefits. He has other posters saying they'll send some of their benefits when they get paid. Don't believe a word. Probably on drugs again. People seem to think George should be helping him out FFS. I'm assuming he knows well enough what the money would go on 🙄
Supposedly related to this blind from Popbitch.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
From Popbitch yesterday 😂

Sylvester Stallone's high school classmates voted him "Most likely to end up in the electric chair."​

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Anyone got anything on Mystic Meg? Is she still doing predictions in newspapers and magazines?

I’m not looking for tea or dirt, I just wanna know more about her.

Those Channel 5 docu dramas about pop singers are hilarious. The Freddie Mercury and ABBA ones were especially tit. I don’t know if I was meant to find them amusing?
The guy who played Freddie Mercury was great, I thought, but the rest of it was well wibbly wobbly. To make it period everyone was in the worst wigs, proper Smiffys ones :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone got anything on Mystic Meg? Is she still doing predictions in newspapers and magazines?

I’m not looking for tea or dirt, I just wanna know more about her.
Well I googled that for you and she had a website. She’s also 78 years old, according to Wikipedia. Real name is Margaret Ann Lake 😄

Reactions: 1
Well I googled that for you and she had a website. She’s also 78 years old, according to Wikipedia. Real name is Margaret Ann Lake 😄
Wow, 78 years old! She seems to have been around forever. Was well aware of her from a young age and would read her predictions every Sunday.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the documentry on Channel 5, about the Duke and Duchess of Wessex a week or so ago? I know there has been much speculation about whether Edward 'bats for the other team" but has anyone noticed how masculine, Sophie is in appearance.....!
I did see it and yes, I agree. Her hairstyle was Diana Lite.

Reactions: 1
Have see Rob Rinder around Highbury and he was always lovely. Also saw Marvin from JLS who was the most overly groomed man I’ve ever seen in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow, 78 years old! She seems to have been around forever. Was well aware of her from a young age and would read her predictions every Sunday.
She used to write for top shelf men’s magazines. Readers letters type of thing.

• Haha
Does anyone have a cup of tea on John Cusack? Being nosey.
5G conspiracy theorist, Bernie (Sanders) bro, used to (may still) have a big drink problem. Think he had beef with Gary Sinise, but I sadly can't remember why. Also beef with Demi Moore after a movie they did together.
Edit: Apparently also used to be a cokehead.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.