Secret Celeb Gossip #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, fell into another woman’s vag. 🤢
Exactly haha! When these pricks get caught it’s always ive made a mistake, or women threw themselves at them. Buying a white carpet when you’ve got a load of kids, or lending your i.pad to Philip Schofield is a mistake, not shagging someone else. I’m pretty sure they meant to do it.
It’s not happened to me but can’t stand their lack of responsibility.

Vinn
Saw her walking around Ladbroke Grove once
Vinnie Jones shagged a septuagenarian? (Can’t see actual age)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
😂 My mum met RG and says he’s lovely. She has a knack for meeting random celebs...

She hated Ian Hislop. Called him a pompous little git. (Sounds about right.)

You would be surprised how many celebs get paid to turn up to charity events let alone present them.
Yeah there was a panorama type of programme on this exact issue not that long ago. The tv show set up fake charities and then got celebs to promote them. The majority of the celebs agreed to it but for a large fee. Harry Redknapp was one of them and I think Caitlin Jenner.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Disappointing re H.R. Tax evasion and then this. Apparently the whole Jenner/Khardashian mob don’t even ever tip! Tight bastards.

Yeah there was a panorama type of programme on this exact issue not that long ago. The tv show set up fake charities and then got celebs to promote them. The majority of the celebs agreed to it but for a large fee. Harry Redknapp was one of them and I think Caitlin Jenner.
Very disappointing re H.R. Tax avoidance and then this. Apparently the whole Jenner Khardasian mob don’t even tip! tight bastards.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
5G conspiracy theorist, Bernie (Sanders) bro, used to (may still) have a big drink problem. Think he had beef with Gary Sinise, but I sadly can't remember why. Also beef with Demi Moore after a movie they did together.
Edit: Apparently also used to be a cokehead.
Thank ya very much! X

Reactions: 3
Also! I forgot he's a Julian Assange supporter
I’ve rewatched quite a few Cusack classics recently because he’s v gorgeous however a peek at his social media is very... interesting. He looked really ill a few years ago. Will still watch the Amazon Utopia remake to see if he’s still got the suspiciously dark hair.

Reactions: 4
I absolutely adore the Cusack and, yep, love his films (80s early 90s particular). But wtf is he on?

My husband’s ex reckoned he looked like Cusack. Can’t see it myself, he’s a big bloke, JC doesn’t seem to be.

Reactions: 1
I've heard Paul Rudd is or at least was a bit of a hound, I know a couple of people that worked on a film from 2011 and he was chasing & successful at wooing a co-star.

Edit; It was 'My Idiot Brother' and a lesser known English actress in the main cast.

Reactions: 7
A mate of mine who used to work in TV did say how charming and funny he was.

Mystic meg is hilarious she’d be like “oooh tomorrow is a Wednesday” and gobshites would be like “She’s the oracle herself “

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've heard Paul Rudd is or at least was a bit of a hound, I know a couple of people that worked on a film from 2011 and he was chasing & successful at wooing a co-star.

Edit; It was 'My Idiot Brother' and a lesser known English actress in the main cast.
I’ve heard this too! Janet Montgomery was the actress, I think?

Have heard in general he’s a player but a nice person to work with. A friend of mine used to be his neighbour in New York, years ago. Always pleasant.

I always suspected he had a thing Aisling Bea when they worked together on that Netflix thing (forgot the name), the way she gushed over him on Instagram just gave me the vibe, if you know what I mean...

Reactions: 5
I’ve heard this too! Janet Montgomery was the actress, I think?

Have heard in general he’s a player but a nice person to work with. A friend of mine used to be his neighbour in New York, years ago. Always pleasant.

I always suspected he had a thing Aisling Bea when they worked together on that Netflix thing (forgot the name), the way she gushed over him on Instagram just gave me the vibe, if you know what I mean...
I'd just like to find out what moisturiser he uses, that man is ageing like a fine wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.