Secret Celeb Gossip #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure the sax player on "Baker Street", Raphael Ravenscroft, dined out on the tale of him writing the sax melody on that song for years, complaining that he wasn't given any publishing.

And then the demo of that track was released a few years ago, with Gerry Rafferty being clearly heard playing that melody line that he wrote.

If you were a young lad, you wouldn't want Raphael teaching you sax, if you catch my drift.

Which reminds me, Andrew Lloyd Webber's dad William was another one a bit too keen on young male pupils.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So am I. The ‘Amber Heard’ actress looks, as my husband would say, like a bulldog licking p*** off a nettle but I suppose that might be an accurate representation of Amber’s actual facial expressions whilst her marriage was breaking down!

It is not a patch, cheese-wise, on the programme C5 made about the early days of Wham! and George Michael.
bib ^ could you give me a pointer where to find this masterpiece please? sounds amazing :ROFLMAO: just what i need to cheer myself up

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Might be on ‘My5’ or something? Here it is:

To give you some insight into the production values, the bedroom of teenage George has been given an eighties flavour by the addition of a Human League poster, which looks as if it is from around 1995 by the ages of Phil Oakey, Susan Sulley and Joanne Catherall in the picture!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those Channel 5 docu dramas about pop singers are hilarious. The Freddie Mercury and ABBA ones were especially tit. I don’t know if I was meant to find them amusing?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really like Judge Rinder. Not his show, him. Nothing wrong with his show, other than tired old format. Seems like a decent bloke when you see him on other stuff.
A friend of mine was a guest at a wedding a few years ago where Rob Rinder was also a guest. He said he was one of the nicest guys he had ever met. So your judgement is sound!

Reactions: 13
I thought this was really funny!! 😂 someone has a serious chip on their shoulder!! Lol curiosity of DM comments!!
DamTheKartrashians, Calabasas, United States, 10 minutes ago

Coming this fall a Kartrashian TV re-boot: Kartrashian Un-Dateables. No decent man will date or marry any of them. They dont have a lot of choices. You've never seen any of them date an intellectual, a captain of industry, a person with morals, or anyone truly powerful/smart. Rappers and ballers are the only options they have. Even skum bucket drug lords steer clear of these klowns. Watch every week as the Klan scrape the gutters of Hollyweird for the most disgusting examples that this abhorrent society can muster. Executive producer Kriscifer, of course. Follow-up series will be called The life of Khlomidia Roldan a mystery 3 part series of the secretive Alex Roldan, Kongs real father.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
👍 Will have a read, any standout tea apart from Liam you can remember?
I really can’t remember off the top of my head, I need to read it again. it was an absolute page turner.

Remember folks, I also recommended Freak Like Me and Totally Scott-Lee 😉😉😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Here's some retro gossip - mentioning because I'm an admirer of David Bowie, Marilyn Monroe (the ONLY "MM") and I used to read Smash Hits religiously when I was a teen. I can't remember this ancient snippet of gossip at all. Can anyone elaborate on this, or maybe it was a red herring shared for shits 'n' giggles from a bored PR person?

(Screengrab thanks to this Twitter page/link - the issue concerned is Smash Hits 26th August 1986)

I actually think it sounded like a cool idea - apart from Madonna being a completely hopeless actress.
smash hits.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the documentry on Channel 5, about the Duke and Duchess of Wessex a week or so ago? I know there has been much speculation about whether Edward 'bats for the other team" but has anyone noticed how masculine, Sophie is in appearance.....!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see the documentry on Channel 5, about the Duke and Duchess of Wessex a week or so ago? I know there has been much speculation about whether Edward 'bats for the other team" but has anyone noticed how masculine, Sophie is in appearance.....!
Frankly, no. Sophie is one of the most elegant Royal ladies, along with the Duchess of Suffolk.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.