Secret Celeb Gossip #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re- masks, I have heard that for some women they can be a massive trigger where they have been attacked/raped either by a masked assailant or been forced to wear a mask themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I really like Judge Rinder. Not his show, him. Nothing wrong with his show, other than tired old format. Seems like a decent bloke when you see him on other stuff.
Someone on here mentioned Judge Rinder a while ago and how he never takes a penny from any charity gigs or appearances that he does, but really famous people expect payment. This makes me like him.
He does seem really sound. He is old friends with Benedict Cumberbatch. I’ve heard both are very nice 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow, I never knew that either. I’ve had a look into it. Her partner is a millionaire apparently.
I strongly suspect she had a surrogate, that black and white photo she released wearing a moon bump was super shady.
She’s simply pretending she carried the baby herself to get a deals and more attention.
She’s such a hypocrite, slagging off Lily Allen for shagging Liam when she was more than happy to shag him behind Patsy and their young sons back.

Reactions: 20
I strongly suspect she had a surrogate, that black and white photo she released wearing a moon bump was super shady.
She’s simply pretending she carried the baby herself to get a deals and more attention.
She’s such a hypocrite, slagging off Lily Allen for shagging Liam when she was more than happy to shag him behind Patsy and their young sons back.
Liam and Lily Allen did it? 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I believe so - Lily apparently admitted it in her book. I’ve not read it though- if anyone else has I’d love to know if it’s any good. ☕

Reactions: 5
😂 My mum met RG and says he’s lovely. She has a knack for meeting random celebs...

She hated Ian Hislop. Called him a pompous little git. (Sounds about right.)

You would be surprised how many celebs get paid to turn up to charity events let alone present them.
No, I know it goes on.
i heard a latter day incarnation of ”The Supremes” congratulate themselves in front of the audience at a charity do, years ago, and the co-ordination told me they got 10k for it!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I'm watching the rather schlocky Channel 5 programme "Johnny Depp: Where Did It All Go Wrong?" with the sort-of-lookalike actors and dramatised scenes, it's a bit cheesy, but it's midnight. As for his appearance (I once made a comment on dlisted that Johnny "went from being a dreamboat to a tugboat"!!) - I think it's drugs too. And his teefs were disgusting at one point in his relationship with Amber. Sometimes his skin had a noticeably yellow-ish tone as well.

Can't stand Piers Morgan but I let go of my prejudice to watch the Vinnie Jones' "Life Stories" appearance on Saturday night. Really felt for Vinnie when he told the story about his wife's illness and lead up to her death. Made me cry too. Stumbled upon this Daily Mail story https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...g-final-card-late-wife-Tanya-wrote-death.html and some of the comments are unbelievable!
View attachment 235423View attachment 235424View attachment 235426
Of course, no relationship is perfect and most of us endure bumps in the road. I think he really did love her deeply. Poor guy.
Poor wives. To devote your life faithfully, be supportive then get cheated on and have a terminal illness pre_deceasing your spouse. I know where my sympathies lie. I’d feel the same if it was husbands.

Sick of hearing about Vinnie Jones being heartbroken over Tanya’s death yes it’s very sad poor woman but Vinnie wasn’t thinking about her when he was strumping that Russian model.
Really disappointed to hear that. Especially as I wanted to say that Rio ought to take a leaf out of Vinnie’s book.

• Sad
Really disappointed to hear that. Especially as I wanted to say that Rio ought to take a leaf out of Vinnie’s book.
Me too, he really is the stricken widow and I thought what a wonderful husband he seemed. Let’s hope his late wife wasn’t aware of his misdemeanour

Reactions: 1
Me too, he really is the stricken widow and I thought what a wonderful husband he seemed. Let’s hope his late wife wasn’t aware of his misdemeanour
I never realised that Vinnie cheated on his wife, I got.the impression that. he idolised her. What a scumbag.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Maybe that’s what he was driving at when he kept saying that she always caught him when he fell.

Reactions: 4
Hi guys, I'm not having a pop at anyone but -Bereaved wife - widow.
Bereaved husband - widower.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.