Secret Celeb Gossip #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ˜‚ My mum met RG and says heā€™s lovely. She has a knack for meeting random celebs...

She hated Ian Hislop. Called him a pompous little git. (Sounds about right.)

You would be surprised how many celebs get paid to turn up to charity events let alone present them.
Someone on here mentioned Judge Rinder a while ago and how he never takes a penny from any charity gigs or appearances that he does, but really famous people expect payment. This makes me like him.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I really like Judge Rinder. Not his show, him. Nothing wrong with his show, other than tired old format. Seems like a decent bloke when you see him on other stuff.

Reactions: 31
I'm watching the rather schlocky Channel 5 programme "Johnny Depp: Where Did It All Go Wrong?" with the sort-of-lookalike actors and dramatised scenes, it's a bit cheesy, but it's midnight. As for his appearance (I once made a comment on dlisted that Johnny "went from being a dreamboat to a tugboat"!!) - I think it's drugs too. And his teefs were disgusting at one point in his relationship with Amber. Sometimes his skin had a noticeably yellow-ish tone as well.

Can't stand Piers Morgan but I let go of my prejudice to watch the Vinnie Jones' "Life Stories" appearance on Saturday night. Really felt for Vinnie when he told the story about his wife's illness and lead up to her death. Made me cry too. Stumbled upon this Daily Mail story https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...g-final-card-late-wife-Tanya-wrote-death.html and some of the comments are unbelievable!
Screenshot_2020-09-06 Vinnie Jones shares emotional card his late wife Tanya wrote for him.png
Screenshot_2020-09-06 Vinnie Jones shares emotional card his late wife Tanya wrote for him(1).png
Screenshot_2020-09-06 Vinnie Jones shares emotional card his late wife Tanya wrote for him(2).png

Of course, no relationship is perfect and most of us endure bumps in the road. I think he really did love her deeply. Poor guy.

Reactions: 4
I'm watching the rather schlocky Channel 5 programme "Johnny Depp: Where Did It All Go Wrong?" with the sort-of-lookalike actors and dramatised scenes, it's a bit cheesy, but it's midnight
So am I. The ā€˜Amber Heardā€™ actress looks, as my husband would say, like a bulldog licking p*** off a nettle but I suppose that might be an accurate representation of Amberā€™s actual facial expressions whilst her marriage was breaking down!

It is not a patch, cheese-wise, on the programme C5 made about the early days of Wham! and George Michael.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
very fed up with this site, keeps not loading, keep showing ā€œoops we ran into some problemsā€ and then when I try to post some gossip, it either makes me verify a comment multiple times cause it keeps running into some problem and then deletes it sometimes.

Regardless if I am on the PC or my mobile the site doesnā€™t work correctly and has constant errors.

sošŸ–•

Reactions: 6
Just remembered one from my youth. A kid from school was visiting Hull and saw Roland Gift from Fine Young Cannibals on the train. Said kid said RG told him to duck off in a really high pitched voice.

Its not great, but its all I gots tonight.
For me, this is golden. Iā€™m now imagining the pitch in which he told your friend to duck off being the same as when he sings ā€œShe drives me crazyā€.

Maybe the duck off was said in the same pitch he sings cuckoo.

ā€œYou drive me crazy, duck off. Like no one else, duck off. You drive me crazy, I want to be by myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just remembered one from my youth. A kid from school was visiting Hull and saw Roland Gift from Fine Young Cannibals on the train. Said kid said RG told him to duck off in a really high pitched voice.

Its not great, but its all I gots tonight.
I used to live around the corner from Roland. His speaking voice wasn't high.

Sick of hearing about Vinnie Jones being heartbroken over Tanyaā€™s death yes itā€™s very sad poor woman but Vinnie wasnā€™t thinking about her when he was strumping that Russian model.

Reactions: 10
Sick of hearing about Vinnie Jones being heartbroken over Tanyaā€™s death yes itā€™s very sad poor woman but Vinnie wasnā€™t thinking about her when he was strumping that Russian model.
I know, then he had the nerve to go on about how the Russian girl was out of order/a homewrecker for getting a mate to film them!
I mean, you didnā€™t have to snog her in the street did you Vinnie?

Reactions: 5
Same with Rio Ferdinand itā€™s disgusting, didnā€™t he try to get out of a speeding ticket or something by saying he was struggling with his wifeā€™s death? Years later when he had already long moved on with his side piece!

Reactions: 15
I watch the Piers Morgan interview with Vinnie Jones over the weekend. Heā€™s a scummy, violent thug. Thatā€™s all.

His poor wife, she had a lot to deal with before she died.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I watch the Piers Morgan interview with Vinnie Jones over the weekend. Heā€™s a scummy, violent thug. Thatā€™s all.

His poor wife, she had a lot to deal with before she died.
I met him once when he came to a corporate launch (along with one of Ben and Jerry, cant remember which one :rolleyes: ) and I'd say thug sums him up well. Looks and acts like a nasty piece of work. You could really see him turning on someone in an instant.

Reactions: 8
I'm watching the rather schlocky Channel 5 programme "Johnny Depp: Where Did It All Go Wrong?" with the sort-of-lookalike actors and dramatised scenes, it's a bit cheesy, but it's midnight. As for his appearance (I once made a comment on dlisted that Johnny "went from being a dreamboat to a tugboat"!!) - I think it's drugs too. And his teefs were disgusting at one point in his relationship with Amber. Sometimes his skin had a noticeably yellow-ish tone as well.
Definitely drugs and probably a LOT of booze as well. This was in a Popbitch mailout not too long ago.

If thatā€™s his consumption in ā€œworkā€ mode, I dread to think what heā€™s like when heā€™s off duty šŸ˜¬

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I met him once when he came to a corporate launch (along with one of Ben and Jerry, cant remember which one :rolleyes: ) and I'd say thug sums him up well. Looks and acts like a nasty piece of work. You could really see him turning on someone in an instant.
In about 1990 ish he was playing for Sheffield United I happened to be driving past their car park when a black BMW came shooting out of the entrance notice I say entrance not exit it slams itā€™s brakes on and so do I just stopping short,Vinnie gave me the Bullet ToothTony look years before Lockstock was even written I must admit I tit me sen a bit.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.