Secret Celeb Gossip #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of Paris Hilton and racism, she's quite the notorious racist.

Reactions: 3
The socialite insists she just put on a persona and made her "airhead" personality a "brand" that she has been stuck with forever.

Speaking in her new documentary, 'This is Paris', she said: "I made myself Barbie airhead ... I created this brand and I've been stuck with her ever since."

(From the Paris Hilton interview linked above).

Of course you did, love. We all knew that you were being ironic all along! Now you can show us all your qualifications from college. What’s that? No?

This is similar to when we are told that Victoria Beckham is ‘really intelligent’ and ‘witty’. Compared to what? Where are her A levels? I’d like to see how she or dear old ‘playing an airhead character‘ Paris do in an IQ test. Then a verbal and numerical reasoning test. Not well, would be my guess.

Reactions: 10
Just remembered one from my youth. A kid from school was visiting Hull and saw Roland Gift from Fine Young Cannibals on the train. Said kid said RG told him to duck off in a really high pitched voice.

Its not great, but its all I gots tonight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The reason you don't get Don Arden's, Allen Klein and Colonel Parker's these days is that contracts have to be ok'd by an independent lawyer before the performer signs up. They were bastards, but the law let them get away with it.

Obviously, Cowell will rip off the one hit wonders if they don't sell, but 1D etc. will get their fair(ish) share, as the lawyers will make sure of that.

Reactions: 3
I was told that Corbett who used to stick his hand up Sooty, once did a Roland Gift to a small child who asked for his autograph.

Does everyone know about Mark Wahlberg’s shameful and shocking early history of racist assaults?

At this rate we may have to revive knob-watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Was scrolling through TikTok today, and there was a “cabin crew confessions” account (there are loads) who called out Holly Willoughby for being the worst celeb she’d ever encountered, 0/10.

Piers Morgan on the other hand, was given 8/10 😆

Reactions: 17
Was scrolling through TikTok today, and there was a “cabin crew confessions” account (there are loads) who called out Holly Willoughby for being the worst celeb she’d ever encountered, 0/10.

Interesting. Just goes to show.

Reactions: 1
A genuine question re Jonnie Depp. Is it drugs or surgery or both that have ravaged his face?
I suppose I’ll be accused of face shaming.
I’m fat and can and will comment on weight if I want to. People have different opinions, and calling everyone a fat-phobic is the blanket prejudice that they hypocritically accuse others of.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Someone on an earlier one of these threads said that Piers is actually really nice and treats the crew on GMB etc really well.

Reactions: 9
A genuine question re Jonnie Depp. Is it drugs or surgery or both that have ravaged his face?
I’m fat and can and will comment on weight if I want to. People have different opinions, and calling everyone a fat-phobic is the blanket prejudice that they hypocritically accuse others of.
I thinks its drink. He looks quite bloated. Hes gone through a lot these past few years hasnt he. Stress can age too.

Reactions: 8
I see on Twitter from tonight's Soccer Aid Robbie Williams in performing as a hologram. I know other dead musicians have been staged this way, but how long until they do this with others to make more money from fans? Reminds me of that Miley Cyrus episode of Black Mirror.

Reactions: 6
D
I see on Twitter from tonight's Soccer Aid Robbie Williams in performing as a hologram. I know other dead musicians have been staged this way, but how long until they do this with others to make more money from fans? Reminds me of that Miley Cyrus episode of Black Mirror.
Didn’t he get paid for SoccerAid too?
I know he gave a load of dosh to Great Ormand St, from a Tattler, but bloody hell they keep it quiet when they trouser the money.

Terry Wogan used to get paid for “ Children in Need” too.
It’s a bit rich to sit there as a multi millionaire telling grannies and peeps on minimum wage to get donating.

Someone told me Ken Dodd used to claim expenses from Charity gigs for hotels then drive home!

Reactions: 6
It’s because he can’t access adrenochrome (tortured babies blood) if you believe what the internet says (also why Ellen looks like dog poo right now too, allegedly). Or it’s drink and drugs

• Haha
D

I know he gave a load of dosh to Great Ormand St, from a Tattler, but bloody hell they keep it quiet when they trouser the money.

It’s a bit rich to sit there as a multi millionaire telling grannies and peeps on minimum wage to get donating.

Someone told me Ken Dodd used to claim expenses from Charity gigs for hotels then drive home!
I think they have to be paid for these things as part of a union agreement with Unison. They may donate these appearance fees to charity later, but certainly get paid for charity concerts to Pointless Celebrities. Equally I know people have tried to get them to appear for nothing, and cannot as why should they do their job for nothing and may cost them money to get there and stay overnight etc. One act I know of was asked to come to a new restaurant opening, and the owner thought they could sit playing songs on their guitar all day while people came in, but no intention of paying them or giving them food.

Reactions: 1
D

Well Ken Dodd was a tax dodger so that’s unsurprising.

D

Terry Wogan, the professional "Oirish" man.

He was approached many a time to do things for charities. He'd always turn the Irish ones down.

Nice wig, though.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Can't remember if I dreamt this. It's a bit crude but wasn't there a video of Miley Cyrus getting fingered by random people in the crowd at one of her gigs once? 😱😱😱

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Just remembered one from my youth. A kid from school was visiting Hull and saw Roland Gift from Fine Young Cannibals on the train. Said kid said RG told him to duck off in a really high pitched voice.

Its not great, but its all I gots tonight.
😂 My mum met RG and says he’s lovely. She has a knack for meeting random celebs...

She hated Ian Hislop. Called him a pompous little git. (Sounds about right.)

D

You would be surprised how many celebs get paid to turn up to charity events let alone present them.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.