Secret Celeb Gossip #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a couple of anti mask people who have also done this, is it advice from their crackpot group I wonder?

It genuinely upsets me how they think it’s fine to pretend to be disabled to avoid wearing a bit of cloth for a bit. 😡😡
Wow that’s extremely ableist (the people doing it not your comment), I can’t comprehend the thought process behind it and I wish people were getting more called out on it. If you want to be selfish and not wear a mask then own it...don’t hide behind genuine disabled people. Just shows them as what they are, selfish idiots.

Reactions: 19
Me too, I never got chance to see stone roses as I was too young but I’ve seen Ian Brown twice. If it helps John Squire has tweeted the complete opposite
I saw Squires offset it straight away. Thank the music Gods 🍋

Reactions: 5
Wow that’s extremely ableist (the people doing it not your comment), I can’t comprehend the thought process behind it and I wish people were getting more called out on it. If you want to be selfish and not wear a mask then own it...don’t hide behind genuine disabled people. Just shows them as what they are, selfish idiots.
I have a sunflower lanyard for legitimate reasons. If I have to go into a shop, which I try to avoid, I wear it and my mask in the hope that it will make people better observe social distancing around me. People using the lanyard for no reason other than to sidestep the law make me very angry indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know a couple of anti mask people who have also done this, is it advice from their crackpot group I wonder?

It genuinely upsets me how they think it’s fine to pretend to be disabled to avoid wearing a bit of cloth for a bit. 😡😡
They are happy enough to be anti mask, which I don’t have a problem with if that’s how you feel, but aren’t brave enough to actually refuse to wear them when entering a shop or using public transport so have to pretend to have a disability. That’s pretty low. I’m afraid I couldn’t be friends with people like that.

Reactions: 13
They are happy enough to be anti mask, which I don’t have a problem with if that’s how you feel, but aren’t brave enough to actually refuse to wear them when entering a shop or using public transport so have to pretend to have a disability. That’s pretty low. I’m afraid I couldn’t be friends with people like that.
100% agree. One of them is a mum and what sort of a message is that sending to her kid? It’s fine to lie about being disabled? So wrong. Also just like to clarify they aren’t friends of mine - just people I have on Facebook. I would immediately rethink any friendship if they did that!!!

Reactions: 4
I know a couple of anti mask people who have also done this, is it advice from their crackpot group I wonder

When lockdown started my hole cow bag of a neighbour who’s never worked a day in her life got herself a nurse/careworker type tunic so she could pretend to work for the NHS to justify the fact that she was going wherever the bloody he’ll she wanted

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
NikkiDeeW
That’s horrible. So sorry to hear that.
My nieces brother in law died in his early fifties and left teenage kids and wife.
These people have no common sense or simple logic.

Matt Le Tissier posted the most disgusting meme about Anne Frank the other day. He apologised because he was roundly condemned for it, and rightly so.
Horrible man.
He left his wife and tiny nippers once Christmas morning. I bet they all hate Christmas now. P.O.S.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
When lockdown started my hole cow bag of a neighbour who’s never worked a day in her life got herself a nurse/careworker type tunic so she could pretend to work for the NHS to justify the fact that she was going wherever the bloody he’ll she wanted
I know a hairdresser who insisted she was a ‘key worker’ and went to the school and kicked up a huge fuss because her kids weren’t entitled to the key worker care provision.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I know it’s a bit old now but can anyone clarify what went on between Paddy McGuinness and Nicole Appleton?

Around two years ago they were photographed looking pretty cost in a night out.

Christine then tweeted or instagrammed some subliminal messages about being walked over, Nicole received a lot of abuse on social media and her regular liking of Paddy’s Instagram posts were noted, then she went abroad for a week or so and that seemed to be the end of it.

Are they under the same management? Was it a publicity stunt? Did I miss something?

Reactions: 8
Exactly.

If you are going to make a song and dance about not wearing a mask, have the bollocks to go without it rather than faking an illness because you are scared to go without and actually say or do as you feel when you are not behind a screen!

Reactions: 6
I know it’s a bit old now but can anyone clarify what went on between Paddy McGuinness and Nicole Appleton?

Around two years ago they were photographed looking pretty cost in a night out.

Christine then tweeted or instagrammed some subliminal messages about being walked over, Nicole received a lot of abuse on social media and her regular liking of Paddy’s Instagram posts were noted, then she went abroad for a week or so and that seemed to be the end of it.

Are they under the same management? Was it a publicity stunt? Did I miss something?
I don’t know but she had a secret baby recently which was odd like no one knew

Reactions: 7
Not new gossip. However, we were talking about bad management of musicians. Queen's first manager, Freddie ended up writing 'Death on Two Legs' about as ripped them off. Then you have Badfinger, responsible for the original version of 'Without You', but the song and the band were beset with tragedy and being royally screwed over. . It does make me wonder how many others have been screwed over by management and/or record companies over the years, but gagged by contracts so cannot talk about it.

In other news, Paris Hilton says her "barbie airhead" was just a persona! https://www.msn.com/en-ie/entertain...ton-made-herself-a-barbie-airhead/ar-BB18Khws

Editing to add, an interesting interview with Tricky about racism in music. https://www.spin.com/2020/09/tricky-fall-to-pieces-interview

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.