Secret Celeb Gossip #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Much more personality than dad. Beautiful eyes.
That’s not hard 😂

Martin Kemp was a revelation on gogglebox - he’s ok to narrate the tv he’s watching but he really is devoid of a personality - as you say his son is much more engaging, with a nice personality so no wonder he’s a DJ on crapitas! 😂

Typical Libran male nice to look at but devoid of personality! 😂

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think it seems like Russel Brands people are doing some preemptive damage limitation Here? Painting them as destined to be together

#

Reactions: 8
I’d be quite interested to see Dorklyn on telly. Car crash TV at its finest. Get him interviewing Noam Chomsky or Jeremy Paxman or something. Watch his mouth drop open in his gormless little face as he tries to process information.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else think it seems like Russel Brands people are doing some preemptive damage limitation Here? Painting them as destined to be together

#
What damage limitation? Has he got a skeleton rattling, ready to pop out?

I’d be quite interested to see Dorklyn on telly. Car crash TV at its finest. Get him interviewing Noam Chomsky or Jeremy Paxman or something. Watch his mouth drop open in his gormless little face as he tries to process information.
Actually yes. I’d love to see that. Even on a reality show. Away from his carefully presented and controlled image makers. I’d like to see what he was like. Might be charming. Might be nice but dim. It’d be interesting. Prob not for long, let’s be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

#
How did they meet when they were teenagers? He is 12 years older than her. I knew someone who worked with her for a couple of years and he dumped her at least twice, she veered from telling everyone at work how fantastic he was and how much she loved him to crying her eyes out in the loo and calling him every name under the sun. Her dad also made him sign a legal contract before the wedding saying that she would get the house if he left her. She was totally cracked on him apparently and he eventually took her back on a permanent basis because Katy Perry didn't want a baby and Jemima Khan diumped him, she was his last resort no matter how she tries to dress it up.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Why do/did Louis Tomlinsons sisters get such a lot of press attention? I know one of them died, but without sounding unkind, they seem to have ridden off his coat tails.
They have basically ridden his coat tails, they would follow 1D on tour a lot when they were around and built up an Insta following off that.

Reactions: 12
They have basically ridden his coat tails, they would follow 1D on tour a lot when they were around and built up an Insta following off that.
Yes, fame obsessed then.

Also, Louis late mother relationship with her husband was quite murky. They got together after his first marriage broke down following a stillbirth. Louis mum was rumoured to have delivered the baby.They then had a huge celebrity style wedding which drew lots of press attention due to the One Direction boys all being there. The poor ex wife who’d lost her child. really had her nose rubbed in it.

Awful family.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think it’s like familiarity and people growing up with people makes them interested in them?
i never had that with any famous people when I was a kid. For ,some they’re almost a substitute family.
It’s a toxic way to grow up for the stars family, though, isn’t it? Attention in earned and privil stifling any any legitimate ambition with a lot of them.

Yes, fame obsessed then.

Also, Louis late mother relationship with her husband was quite murky. They got together after his first marriage broke down following a stillbirth. Louis mum was rumoured to have delivered the baby.They then had a huge celebrity style wedding which drew lots of press attention due to the One Direction boys all being there. The poor ex wife who’d lost her child. really had her nose rubbed in it.

Awful family.
I don’t think she actually delivered the baby. However, it is horrendous that anyone who met them during that tragic time would later get involved with the father romantically. There was an enquiry and she got off, but it is horrible.

I walked past him once in Muswell Hill. He is handsome.

I don’t think she actually delivered the baby. However, it is horrendous that anyone who met them during that tragic time would later get involved with the father romantically. There was an enquiry and she got off, but it is horrible.
It is horrendous, but I suppose she had a ready made family with all those kids didn’t she? I’d imagine it would be pretty easy to entice a grieving man who desperately wanted a family. Then to really rub salt in the wounds she had twins with him, and every last little piss tit and fart was documented on social media.

• Sad
  • Sick
How did they meet when they were teenagers? He is 12 years older than her. I knew someone who worked with her for a couple of years and he dumped her at least twice, she veered from telling everyone at work how fantastic he was and how much she loved him to crying her eyes out in the loo and calling him every name under the sun. Her dad also made him sign a legal contract before the wedding saying that she would get the house if he left her. She was totally cracked on him apparently and he eventually took her back on a permanent basis because Katy Perry didn't want a baby and Jemima Khan diumped him, she was his last resort no matter how she tries to dress it up.
(Re Russell Brand and Laura) I was going to post this, but you got there before me..
Screenshot_2020-08-25 Russell Brand's wife Laura discusses how they reconnected in 2015.png

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The legal implications probably. The tone of the documentary also shows Savile as an eccentric figure of fun.

The one with Max Clifford has gone as well, but he and Louis didn’t really seem to get a long and Clifford was irritated by him.
There was an update to the Savile one, within the last few years though.

Reactions: 2
New member here. Have a few friends in social circles IYKWIM. Things I’ve heard over the years:

GC. Gay rumours are true. Had a friend who worked on an exclusive Caribbean island. He spent two weeks with a male companion.

Royal Family member PE also Gay. Well known in the Police/Security sector. They cover up and help the ‘meetings’ to occur.

Ex Footballer FL. Cheated on his first wife with a friend of mine....

Ex Footballer DB. Notorious cheater. Wife knows. But stay together for the brand.

There are more. Just trying to remember them all through the menopausal brain fog.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know who the broadcaster is that Alfie Boe has an affair with? Meant to be 16 years his junior.

New member here. Have a few friends in social circles IYKWIM. Things I’ve heard over the years:

GC. Gay rumours are true. Had a friend who worked on an exclusive Caribbean island. He spent two weeks with a male companion.

Royal Family member PE also Gay. Well known in the Police/Security sector. They cover up and help the ‘meetings’ to occur.

Ex Footballer FL. Cheated on his first wife with a friend of mine....

Ex Footballer DB. Notorious cheater. Wife knows. But stay together for the brand.

There are more. Just trying to remember them all through the menopausal brain fog.
GC?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.