Secret Celeb Gossip #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I think people being cooped up together for so long during lockdown has just got to people.
[/QUOTE]
Or maybe just maybe Grant from Eastenders is back in town!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I think it’s Ed Sheeran!! Anyone?
Would they not say "married"? Not a BG reader so I probs know f.a!

Anyone got any inkling about what the papers are hinting at with Jack Whitehall? Every day it's a series of pictures of him and his girlfriend, with "Jacks displays of affection" and "Jack and his girlfriend passionate holiday" etc etc 🙄🤪
Im too cynical now thanks to this thread
No I don’t think you are. Ive noticed this tone when it’s a fake relationship, they are taking the piss generally. They’ll show an awkward couple, with some obviously matched description of how they can’t keep their hands off of eachother etc,
although I don’t know if this relationship is fake.

Reactions: 7
No I don’t think you are. Ive noticed this tone when it’s a fake relationship, they are taking the piss generally. They’ll show an awkward couple, with some obviously matched description of how they can’t keep their hands off of eachother etc,
I suspect shes in it for a career boost and he is just enjoying showing off his hot girlfriend.

Reactions: 4
DM is SO strange at the moment - the daily Jack Whitehall, Lottie/Lewis and divorce stories. Why am I still reading? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another Gem curtesy of DM : Simon Cowell -laughed when I read it!!

He's had a few 'mishaps' black eyes, bust lips and now his back. I think he needs to call it quits with the drink and white stuff. I know sinitta is always buzzing her nut off but Cowell can't handle it the same. He looks busted. 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Theres talk now of ITV being “desperate” to sign boy Beckham the Brooklyn one. An entirely un-interesting person in every respect with no discernible talents.
also talk of Lottie Tomlinson, sister to Louis, famous for that and er....does shagging your dead mates bf count?
Can’t stand it when they give airtime to reality stars exes etc.
what’s next the Chuckle Bros former bin-man? John McCrirricks retired chiropodist?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Nah. Sheeran is married for one thing, not just coupled up, and his wife is pregnant. It also says second flat, whereas as everyone knows, Sheeran owns most of Suffolk with his sprawling mansion and various outbuildings, surrounding cottages and god knows how much land. He definitely doesn't live in a flat.

Which singer-songwriter has a longterm partner? And lives in a flat?
The guesses on BG suggest John Legend.

Reactions: 2
Theres talk now of ITV being “desperate” to sign boy Beckham the Brooklyn one. An entirely un-interesting person in every respect with no discernible talents.
also talk of Lottie Tomlinson, sister to Louis, famous for that and er....does shagging your dead mates bf count?
what’s next the Chuckle Bros former bin-man? John McCrirricks retired chiropodist?
Oh please god NO not Dorklyn FFS! What a bleep he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nah. Sheeran is married for one thing, not just coupled up, and his wife is pregnant. It also says second flat, whereas as everyone knows, Sheeran owns most of Suffolk with his sprawling mansion and various outbuildings, surrounding cottages and god knows how much land. He definitely doesn't live in a flat.

Which singer-songwriter has a longterm partner? And lives in a flat?
The guesses on BG suggest John Legend.
It comes from Pop witch originally though and that's usually British gossip. I wonder if 'coupled' is a Chris Martin clue, as in conscious uncoupling?

Hahaha I thought I was harsh!

Another Gem curtesy of DM : Simon Cowell -laughed when I read it!!

He's had a few 'mishaps' black eyes, bust lips and now his back. I think he needs to call it quits with the drink and white stuff. I know sinitta is always buzzing her nut off but Cowell can't handle it the same. He looks busted. 🤩
Maybe he forgot his safe word?
Something easy for him to remeber, and personally relevant
Parasite?
Cnut?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

No.

Isn’t John legend also married to that woman with a face like a satellite dish??? Had surgery whilst pregnant?? Confused about that one too.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh lol - you’ve got him pegged there - he is a charmless, talentless, not even good looking waste of space.

anyone’s opinions on Roman kemp? Saw him on gogglebox with daddy and seems ok...

I've heard that Jimmy Cricket's cousin's next door neighbour is gonna be on I'm a celeb!

Oh lol - you’ve got him pegged there - he is a charmless, talentless, not even good looking waste of space.

anyone’s opinions on Roman kemp? Saw him on gogglebox with daddy and seems ok...
I like Roman. He's bright, bubbly and his dad is a God. :love:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I've heard that Jimmy Cricket's cousin's next door neighbour is gonna be on I'm a celeb!

I like Roman. He's bright, bubbly and his dad is a God. :love:
I named My son Roman, I read his dad's autobiography when I was about 18, ten years later I remembered I liked the name and that's why he is called it!! Not celeb gossip I know, but love the kemps!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Why do/did Louis Tomlinsons sisters get such a lot of press attention? I know one of them died, but without sounding unkind, they seem to have ridden off his coat tails.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.