Secret Celeb Gossip #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is going on with all these divorces!?
Lockdown has put a strain on a lot of marriages or bought to light problems that people didn’t realise they had before they were cooped up together 24/7.

Rita Simons who played Roxy has also spilt from her husband. So both of the Mitchell sisters are divorcing!

Also when Sam and Mark Womack got together years ago on the set of drama they were making and I can remember a lot of media fuss/attention around it. I want to say he left his previous wife or partner for Sam but I can’t remember the exact details.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
A sort of Ex of mine knew him and said he was an absolute hole to women. Straight apparently, but a complete tosser, and quite ruthlessly ambitious.

I do know what you mean about the gaydar thought, I think it's the association with Michael Ball, who I have always thought was gay (and yes I know he's been in a relationship with Cathy McGowan for donkey's years but he just gives off that vibe... 😂 )
Cathy's a furry cup drinker.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
My parents went to see him perform in concert. Apparently he was very good, but was one of those who likes humiliating audience members. So if someone got up to go to the loo he’d single them out and say ‘oi, where are you going?’. That kind of thing. I hate performers who do things like that.
yes, they might have medical issues.

Reactions: 5
I know, it’s weird! Roxie and Ronnie in the same week. Maybe they are going to declare their love for each other and live happily ever after?
I've just read, hope it's not already been mentioned, that Adam woodyatt, Ian beale, and his wife have split up too

Fletch from Holby City has as well, although that might not be as recent. He's in the DM as he's dating a Co star apparently

Reactions: 1
Happily ever after running a bar in Ibiza. 😂😂
They’ll have to ask the EastEnders set designer for the Ibiza poster to put up on their wall from whichever sister had it up in their house in the show 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Re Steve Coogan, does anyone else remember the famous pap pictures of him shagging a woman from behind on his London balcony?! This was going back several years to his more hedonistic days but for a long time if you googled his name the top suggestion was ‘Steve coogan balcony’. Can’t find the pics now tho!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

I think it’s Ed Sheeran!! Anyone?

Reactions: 6
Anyone got any inkling about what the papers are hinting at with Jack Whitehall? Every day it's a series of pictures of him and his girlfriend, with "Jacks displays of affection" and "Jack and his girlfriend passionate holiday" etc etc 🙄🤪
Im too cynical now thanks to this thread

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.